(See All?) Announcements
638 Users Online
Finley, Sophrosnia, Bing, Google

ringwraith — Log-fall Foss  
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 46 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Chimera "Kasai" Avalon
March 16th; Early afternoon; Partly cloudy; 19° F, -7° C.

Anwen had only been gone for the better part of one day and Chimera had already begun to worry. Just one. She had always been there to greet him in the morning, spend the day with him or go out on her own, then bid him good night while laying at his side. There had been no good morning, no adventures, no good night, and another morning without her warmth and beaming face. Now he wasn't quite sure what could have been keeping his constant companion away. At first, he had thought of Griffin but he scowled at the idea of her taken with his charm. She liked him best, didn't she? Now, Chimera couldn't be sure.

It felt as if there was static in the air over the Fields and the red-touched youth couldn't quite figure out what it meant. He was older now, just on the cusp of adolescence; but, the guise of the Red Hound still lingered at the back of his mind. Most especially when his Everstar was out there, possibly all alone. He didn't like it one bit.

Out along the borders, he called for her, but she never answered. His trek eventually brought him to the south along the Palisade, where he was forced to rest along a streak of white and a fallen tree that made up Log-Fall Foss. "Anwen?!" His legs shook as he steadied himself, his throat harsh as he caught his breath. He knew he couldn't stay long; he had to keep running from the sense of loss that was clinging to every bit of his dark wiry coat.
(This post was last modified: Mar 16, 2018, 07:01 PM by Chimera.)
Played by Brian who has 5 posts.
Inactive
Skylark
Cold, it was very cold out, that was the first thing that Skylark noticed as she trekked through the dense undergrowth, her paws crunching loudly on the snow. Dark brown eyes constantly flicked as the she wolf looked around, searching for the way out. She had been looking for quite awhile now, though, at this point, Skyla wasn’t sure where it was she was trying to go. She paused, a thought crossed her mind. Can I really be lost if I have no destination in mind set? Are you really lost if you know where you are, at least generally where you are? She was left pondering these questions when qa strange noise echoed through the trees, cutting into her daydreaming.

Anwen!

Skylark paused, blinking slowly, her ears perking as she tried to hear the strange bird’s call a second time. After a few moments, nothing happened, except for her stomach rumbling. “Hunger…” She said to herself, before a light giggle escaped, an idea coming to her mind to try and lure the bird out, at least she assumed it was a bird. The dark furred wolf turned, trotting confidently down the path that she was almost compl
etely somewhat positive that the call had come from.

It took a while, but eventually Skylark crested a ridge, the slow trickling creek meters below her. Her head tilted in surprise when she noticed the darker figure, roughly her own hight resting near an ancient moss laden log. Greeting a new wolf was a art form, one Skylark had no clue how to do properly and shouted out “You ok!? Ya not a bird…..right? the last part came out rather quickly, with little thought put into it.
(This post was last modified: Mar 16, 2018, 10:58 PM by Skylark.)
Inactive III. Yearling
Chimera "Kasai" Avalon
His ears stood tall atop his red-furred skull, hoping with each breath, he would see that flash of white fur and hear that familiar giggle. Instead, what he got in reply was a loud shout: "You ok!?" which was immediately followed by the strangest follow-up of "Ya not a bird…..right?" It made the youth's head snap towards the place where the voice had come from; but, the voice, no matter how feminine it sounded, did not belong to Anwen.

He squinted at her, his muzzle wrinkling a bit in utter disappointment and annoyance. "What?!" he all but snapped back at her. It was clear that he was not in the mood for games or for playing in general. His full tail and hackles rose as he flashed his teeth at her. Of course he was not a bird. What was she thinking?
[Image: E1D7USP.png]
we can be blue as a neon light, singing them sad love songs all night
Niles is currently traveling with Chimera and may hop into this IC thread!
Played by Brian who has 5 posts.
Inactive
Skylark
She wasn't thinking, she she wolf’s head cocked to the side at the smaller wolf’s response. The sudden flashing of teeth and raised caused her eyebrows to raise in surprise. Clearly, it was not a bird, that she realized rather quickly, as usually, when she managed to piss someone off. She chuckled nervously, taking a step back before looking around.

“You ok?” she repeated, trying to ignore her previous comment and see if she could stir the conversation away from the whole wanting to shred her part that the annoyed pup seemed to be leaning toward. “Sorry if i startled you, I thought I heard a bird call, but i...don’t think you’re a bird…” She said, pausing as a rather groterpsie image of a wolf bird hybrid popped into her head, causing her shudder “I’m glad ya not though, but...you ok?”
Inactive III. Yearling
Chimera "Kasai" Avalon
Chimera's ears cupped forward upon hearing her nervous laugh. Within his chest, he gloated to himself. The Red Hound would have been proud. The strange woman asked her question again, as if he had not heard her the first time. He eyed her up, as he usually did with other wolves - both familiar and new. He could take her on, he decided. He was just about as big as his mother now, and that meant he was confident that he could handle himself. By the way the rogue had backed up a step, however, he figured there would be no fight to partake in today.

She apologized, quickly explaining that she had mistaken his voice for a birdcall. There was a moment where she paused; it was Chimera's turn to tip his head to one side, clearly all ears and up to his head in confusion. Did he sound like a bird? He couldn't be sure now.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he curtly answered back, as if answering one of his older pack members, irritated that he had been bothered at all. "Have you seen my friend?" His tail whipped about at his back, too stiff to be a wag, but it was a gesture that showed he meant business. This was no game of hide-and-seek. "She's 'bout your size, white fur, green eyes... name's Anwen."
[Image: E1D7USP.png]
we can be blue as a neon light, singing them sad love songs all night
Niles is currently traveling with Chimera and may hop into this IC thread!
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
Shallow water has trapped several fish in a small pond. Hunt Opportunity