(See All?) Announcements
464 Users Online
Google, Apollo, Bing

Shhh baby — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Alice who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

Elias wasn't picky, he tended to like most people he ran into, but when they went out of their way to contradict his words and beliefs, he couldn't help but feel a little put off. It was as though she was treating him like a child, small and naive, someone who didn't know any better. He would never turn down guidance or advice, but this wasn't the same. And Elias concluded that he didn't like this, not one bit.

Hervok. That was Nineva's last name....were they somehow related? He stored the information away for later, he would ask and see what Nin had to say, but for now he acted as though the name didn't ring a bell.

At first she didn't seem bothered by his rejection, then her eyes got all glassy and she whined. A low blow if he'd ever received one. He took a step back, then another as his ears flicked back against his skull, his tail between his legs. He didn't like saying no, it was such a sad word, ladened with guilt but he knew he couldn't give her what she wanted. Nor did he really want to, if he was being entirely honest. If he had his own way he'd be back by Nineva's side, not here in the dark with a woman who only wanted to take and give nothing in return. He'd had enough of that, first Ravenna now this lady? No more, Elias would put his foot down.

"I don't think you're being very fair, Ma'am. He told her, his voice a little firmer, louder. "Making me feel bad won't help you get what you want, it's just rude.  For such an experienced woman, you should know better. If not, stop calling me child...Please."

[Image: untitled_1_by_gabrielledelyon-dbu4sbc.png]
[Image: teamselwyn_2_by_marthypie-dcq9co4.png]

Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica
(Crap post, sorry)

"You're younger than me, and as far as I'm concerned you're a child in comparison. You really think a wolf with a lack of moral compass would care what a little boy like you think is rude or not? I think it's rude the way you rejected me." Dani was now livid, the fake act of tears gone like that. Snap. Just like that. The creamy woman bared her teeth snarling, "Be on your way then pup." Now she was intentionally just trying to get under his fur and make his skin crawl. Her tail flicked in annoyance. 

"Better run" She warned with a menacing tone, body coiled in preparation of a chase.
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

Really? Elias was a good boy, he went out of his way to treat others with kindness and respect but when the woman started talking down to him he couldn't help but grimace, as though he'd licked something sour. She was going out of her way to call him a child, to push his face down into the dirt but...Goodness, she wasn't very mature was she? In all of his years he had never met such a disgraceful woman, she had tried to act all proper before but that facade had shattered as soon as she didn't get her own way. She reminded him of a child, really, petulant and rude.

He stepped forward, a little closer and towered over with ease, he looked down and decided that he didn't like what he saw. His eyes seemed darker, lacked their usual shine as he took in the sight of her. It was then he realised the woman-if she could even be called that- was indeed ugly. Her words and emotions twisted her face into something ugly, sneering,  like swine. Yes, she was rather piggish wasn't she? So arrogant and full of herself, not a good person in the least. She was talking a lot, flapping her lips, but nothing she said stuck or really even registered. Worse things had been said to him, as far as Elias was concerned this was nothing. Water off a ducks back. Besides, if she was so insistent on saying rude thing then two could play at this game. Elias had spent enough time with Askan to pick up a trick or two, though he had never imagined or even wanted to put that knowledge to use. Oh well...

"I take it back. You really are hideous."He told her, as a sweet smile emerging on his face. "I hope you can find someone you is willing to look beyond your God awful personality, even with....that" he gestured at her face"it really is your worst trait."

Even after his proverbial mic drop he made no move to leave. He would not run, not from this wicked witch.

Inactive No Rank
Danica
Unexpectedly the man stepped forward, Danica's eyes narrowing. " I said leave!" She shouted, springing forward with snapping teeth. Purposely she missed him, not wanting to actually hurt the other wolf. She just wanted the damn little runt, well, he wasn't little, whatever he was to leave! The grumpy old wolf staid in position to attack, ears smoothed back, chin tucked, tail high over her back. Her lips wrinkled up and over her teeth like discarded bubble gum wraper. Her teeth, in fact, had begun to yellow with age. The expression of anger upon her features made the scar's appearence worse, more noticeable.

Dani stopped for a brief moment, taken back by the younger wolf's words. He verified what she had known all along...that stupid scar- wait. He was involving her personality in this. Danica could handle the insult on her scars, she knew they were truly awful. Her beauty had vanished with their existence...but her personality. She faltered now, the facade cracking. Genuine emotion seaping through the openings of her mask. "W-what?" She stuttered under her breath, then shook her head with a snarl. "I hope I never find anyone to tear my heart out again. To leave me behind! Abandoned! Alone!" She was breaking...real tears were welling up. She was trying to fight them with every inch of her will power but now she felt she couldn't control her own tongue. "All lovers do is leave you. All males, in fact. My father left. My mate left. I have all rights to have an ugly personality. My son...He left....but...not on purpose..." Now she slumped to the ground. Her baby. Her little boy. She left him first though, and he didn't wait till mommy came back. A fresh pain coursed through her heart...she failed him. She failed her little miracle. The boy was just a little precious gift...and she failed him. Another strong pain came then, her voice all croaky, "And then...My daughter left me. They all leave. They all leave..." Danica laid there defeated, beneath him, helpless. "If I'm so ugly, what did I do to start this all? I was just a shy little girl once...I was loved once...Will you please leave? I'm humiliated enough...Please leave." Why had she let a child get to her Why was she so soft and so broken? So easily damaged? She needed to hide these emotions...She needed to hide them and hide them fast. A cover of safety...

Feeling vulnerable the woman pulled back, tail tucked between her legs, and stumbled into the depths of darkness surrounding them. There she hid, watching him and waiting. 
Inactive No Rank
Elias Selwyn

As brash as it no doubt seemed, Elias wanted to leave sooner rather than later. He had tried to help her, done his best to offer what he could but all she'd done was throw dirt in his eyes. Insults and hissed words, was he supposed to change his mind after everything she'd said and done? More than anything he wanted to be a good man, to do his part to make the world a better place, but wolves like this? They were changeable, dangerous- Elias had long ago had his fill of danger. No more, he wanted out. Though before he did that....guilt lashed at his insides. It had felt good to get a prickly word or two in but now he just felt bad. It wasn't worth it, fighting fire with fire did nothing but burn them both.

"I'm sorry."He dipped his head a little, to make amends. "I shouldn't have been so...rude, it was unbecoming. I will- I will go. I hope you find your family. I must go to be with mine."

Not that @Nineva was his family but...he would have liked it if she was. He would've liked it a whole damn lot, to the moon and back.

Elias exit

Inactive No Rank
Danica
(Quick, crappy, wrap up)

Danica listened to him in silence, curious to why he even cared to apologize. How strange of the male, how strange. She watched him leave, her mind a whirlwind of commotion and thoughts. The old beast was troubled now and nostalgic. Perhaps in all of this she had done wrong with her actions.

FADE