(See All?) Announcements
402 Users Online

Bound by blood [M] — Charred Ash Draw 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: We can fade from here, with Garmir requesting role of an scout. @Treyah

Even when there was only a moment of pause between his words and her's, waiting for her to accept or reject his offering felt like forever. Garmir was afraid to hear her speak, but her very first words and her actions stepping forth relieved him of any worry. She accepted him as her willing servant. He was happy, and while Garmir wasn't sort of wolf to jump out of joy, it was radiating out of the otherwise near expressionless wolf. He pressed his forehead against her shoulder and whispered. "Thank you... for not leaving me adrift."

She took them straight up into next topic, which was his role. While she may have put it out there to ease the mood, Garmir took it as serious question. Of course he wanted to be useful and if there was any topic that would put his mind into ease, it was work. It took him a moment to think through the pack dynamics and what the future structure may look like with the coming changes, where he would fit the most. While he would keep watching her back for sure, Garmir felt she would be well protected by Draven, thus not requiring constant body guard. He had already practiced one role of the pack - and he quite enjoyed it. Thus, his following decision; "Let me be your eyes and ears... scout is it?"

(This post was last modified: Aug 30, 2018, 10:20 PM by Garmir.)
[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
I am the worst at this, go ahead and claim LP and don't forget role LP @Garmir
turn your face towards the sun

An easy smile came to the young leader's face as Garmir requested his role. She could see it suiting the man well, he was perceptive, and while he might not be the most diplomatic among them, she wasn't sure she would want to align herself too closely with anyone that wasn't willing to give him a chance. "Scout it is then, I'm sure it's a role that will keep you busy!"

With formalities out of the way, she motioned with a tip of her head, a silent invitation to join her as she continued her evening stroll. There was still a border to check and maybe even a cache or two to fill before she would let herself sleep - if she could at all with all that had been going on lately.

Let the shadows fall behind you
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]