(See All?) Announcements
515 Users Online
Bing, Google, Enera

When Breath Becomes Air — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
@Skoll Ramiel is at the border but has not crossed.

Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

Judas was off exploring at least that was what he assumed when he found his brother missing. It wasn't uncommon for them to separate for hunting or exploring. So Ramiel wasn't too worried and decided to take the opportunity to go and see their father. It was time especially if he and Judas might be moving over the mountain. Since his brother had gone off on his own, Ramiel expected him to be gone a few hours at least, the young Archer started for the pack Skoll resided in. Thankfully Judas had given him all the information he needed to find the pack Skoll resided in.

Following the instructions he'd been given the young Archer traveled across the land to the pack Pookastone scowl. It wasn't too hard to find once he'd come into the area, the borders we're well marked. Ramiel was sure to keep a safe distance, he knew family lived there but they didn't yet know that he was family. He sat back in his haunches and raised his head into the air to call for his father, 'Your son has finally come.’

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Grey who has 448 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sköll Archer
His routine since "hooking up" with @Celandine had been all over the place. For the first 24 hours, he had slept, but after that, he found himself completely obsessed with her. If he was able, he followed her through the Scowle, shadowing her every step just enough so that, at times, it was like she wasn't being followed. He wanted to be certain she kept her word; if he kept tabs on her at least some of the time, it would save him the agonizing wait of anticipating the hour she went into labor.

Today, he decided to deviate from her path just for a little while. For a time, he trailed Niles' tracks on the border until he heard it, a voice he had not heard for a long while. Now he had three: Macha, Judas, and now Ramiel. He ran as fast as his healing body could manage until he saw the boy there, no longer a cub but a soon-to-be yearling.

There was a moment where he simply stared, taking in the youth and seeing his younger self reflected back at him without the aid of a pond's glassy surface. Then, the slow approach with a hint of curiosity in his step. Three out of five wasn't too bad, but where was Nuriel? Samael?

"I was afraid you might have been lost," he murmured. He subtly sniffed, sampling the air and filtering through the smells of the wilderness that clung to his son's coat. "Are you all right?"
i'm a dreamer, i'm a man
i'm doing whatever i can to make the bad things go away
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

He found his way to Pookastone and called for his father, after months he was finally doing what he'd set out to do. Things had changed for him so it wouldn't be the meeting he'd imagine, who was he kidding though. Things never went as they were imagined. He almost laughed at the thought but the butterflies in his stomach wouldn't allow it

A sudden wave of nervousness washed over him causing him to shift his weight as he waited for the familiar figure of his father to appear. He had not doubt that Skoll would he happy to see him and Ramiel. This meeting had been in his mind since he’d managed to escape the Dell. He found himself searching across the border for that first glimpse they would tell him that his father was coming to meet him.

Then when he saw the first glimpse of dark fur against the white background his tail began to wag rapidly behind him. Then stopped as he saw his father staring at him causing him to become a little self conscious. That went away as soon as Skoll was once again moving toward him.

“I'm sorry it took me so long to come visit father,” he apologized immediately. Before he had the chance to go into all the details of his travels his father asked if he was alright. “I'm well, Judas and I have been helping each other and we've been getting by.” The young Archers brows furrowed in worry, “How have you been?”

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you