746 Users Online
Google, Bing

Say it's over, say I'm dreaming — Cut Rock River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo
“A curse?  Hm.”

A most curious thought.  Perhaps a different wolf in Veho’s paws would think it a curse – after all, it had stopped him and held him down when he had once sworn that was the only thing he couldn’t live with.  It had brought him great happiness, followed by utter heartbreak.  He flicked his ear as he hummed.  “I have heard: to have loved and lost is greater than to have never loved at all.  I am inclined to agree, I suppose.  I am not sure if he still loves me.  I am not sure if she will ever forgive me – and my daughters, well…”  He trailed off with a shrug.  It was just Felix now, and what a strange notion that was.  The only one who had failed to launch was the one who hadn’t ripped his lungs out of his chest and shoved them back down his throat.  But Felix was young, yet.  There was plenty of time, he supposed.

After a moment, Veho shook off the entire train of thought.  That was what he’d been trying to avoid.  He glanced back over, accepting the stranger’s thought with a small hum.  That did make some sense.  “Perhaps.  I never know with that girl.  I will just keep looking.”  His smile was a bit distance, tired perhaps.  He gave a tiny tic, and reset.  “I believe I have forgotten all my manners, my dear.  My name is Veho Macieo.  I was just looking for my daughter.”
[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

you fill my head with pieces

of a song i can't get out

Inna nodded but she didn't elaborate. To do would be to revisit what she wanted to forget. It seemed however that the conversation was still steering into the past for her. “I don't disagree with that feeling love from another is a special experience and so is the pain when it goes away. Though I think I would much rather be unsure of another's love for me than to know they could just throw me away. If you seek to know for sure of his love or her forgiveness I do hope that you find it.” She could only speak for herself and how she felt. Maybe he needed the peace that knowing could bring. She knew there was, now that she knew she could move on with her life.

The Raven was glad when the topic of the conversation changed and focused more on him and his daughter. “I think if I were in your paws I would do the same. We can't give up on our children.” As much as she wanted to forget the past she would never be able to forget Oksana or stop being in her life as much as she could. Inna smiled as the man Introduced himself, “You are not the only one who's forgotten them. I'm Runi Leto, it's nice to meet you Veho. I was looking for a suitable den site.”

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Ace who has 462 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Veho Macieo
“Well, it is my pleasure to meet you, Runi Leto.”  Her predicament was unfortunate, but Veho thought he could lend a helping paw.  Or offer to, anyways.  “There are many dens south of here, where Grizzly Hollow used to be.  A large pack den, a former medical den, personal dens.  Many dens, no one lives there now.  You are welcome to any of them.”

He and Felix had been in and out, he supposed, but they didn’t intend to stay forever.  Felix was a young lad, just at the start of his adulthood – he’d likely wander, either following Nineva, or finding old friends he’d made before.  Or wandering elsewhere!

Veho, for his part, still had a mate to return to.

Which reminded him…

“I had probably best keep moving.  I have things to do, and things to see, and things to return to.  I wish you the best of luck, Runi.”

Feel free to archive with mine or fade with yours!
(This post was last modified: Apr 27, 2018, 10:46 PM by Veho.)
[Image: vehopix_by_euphoriclies-d98a201.png]
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
Fading and Archiving

you fill my head with pieces

of a song i can't get out

She smiled and dipped her head as he said it was a pleasure to meet her. Then he offered her some information that could be of good use to her. She didn't know of the pack Grizzly Hollow but she could go south and look for the place. With so many dens it couldn't be that hard to find. “Thank you so much I will definitely check it out, perhaps there with be setting there for me.”

She hadn't been sure where she would go next so this gave her a direction to head in. While she liked her freedom there were times she liked having a specific direction to head in. She had been a pack wolf for so long that there were times she craved the definites.

She nodded as he spoke of keeping on the move. “Yes I should as well. Thank you and the best to you as well.” She then turned back to what she'd been doing previously. Perhaps she would meet the man again one day, he was one she wouldn't mind to.

Fade

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.