(See All?) Announcements
390 Users Online
Bing, Google, Adelard, Adora, Apollo, Chan, Nash, Oleander

Everything Belongs to Us — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
AW. Ramiel would like to meet some of his family members. He has not crossed the border.

Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

Since he was already at Pookastone visiting his father Ramiel didn't see any reason why he shouldn't spend a little more time there. Since Judas was off doing whatever it was his brother did when they were apart he could do his own thing. He and Judas had learned there were quite a few Archers there. It would be a good time to meet more of his family members before meeting with the woman.

The young Archer wasn't above skulking about the borders to see what he could see or rather who he might run into. He moved along the invisible line that marked that packs territory. Ramiel was always careful to stay a safe distance not wanting to invite unwanted attention.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Arla who has 31 posts.
Inactive Pup
Sterling Archer-Lyall

A strange scent greeted him as the silver youth meandered along the pack borders. One that accompanied the dark loner that had eavesdropped on his conversation with his mother when he’d first arrived at the lake. A low growl hummed in the back of his throat as he sped up, changing the direction of his course as he made a bee-line for the young male. Was this another one of his cousins? Had they all decided to arrive in the lands of Lore at the same time, like Sterling and his siblings? His ears twitched at the thought. What had made them all gather at the same time? His tail lashed out behind him to dismiss the thought as he approached the edge of the borders, his hackles raised as he observed the dark stranger. You got a reason for being here? He called out, his charcoal eyes narrowed darkly as he studied the ashen male. It had to be one of Sköll’s. The similarities were far too obvious.

mature language - most of sterling's posts will include mature language
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

Ramiel didn't have long to wait for someone to notice him and interrupted his investigation of this pack his father belonged to. A white wolf that was the same age as he was appeared with his hackles raised. A smirk crossed his features as he watched the other boy from across the border. He wasn't there to cause trouble especially for his father but he wasn't going to run from it either. He faced the boy as he spoke, ”I do actually. I came to visit my father.” He kept his posture neutral as he spoke as he was well aware if his standing in this situation. Ramiel couldn't help but wonder if this was one of his many relatives that Macha had spoken of. “What's your name?” He asked as there was only one way to find out.

Table by Grey
Played by Arla who has 31 posts.
Inactive Pup
Sterling Archer-Lyall

His nose twitched. Father? Were his suspicions correct—was this one of Sköll’s children? The dark stranger didn’t appear hostile. Cautious, maybe, and a little reserved, but definitely not hostile. Good. Sterling wasn’t in the mood for border disputes. He just wanted answers from the dark loner; nothing more, nothing less. Maybe, if this wolf was lucky, he would bring the recovering Archer to the borders. Or retrieve his mother to assess this wolf and grant him permission to cross the borders. It depended on Sterling’s mood—and the male’s answers. Who’s your father? He asked, despite knowing the answer already, his chin tipped to the side. Does he know you’re here? His mercury gaze hardened as he observed the dark stranger, his tail flicking absently behind him. He ignored the loner’s question; he didn’t feel like sharing. Not until he got some more information out of the Scowle’s visitor.

mature language - most of sterling's posts will include mature language
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER

The young Archer tucked his hind legs up under him until he was sitting, tail wrapping around his paws and beating an annoyed rhythm on the ground. It seemed he was in for an interrogation at the borders of his fathers pack. Here he thought they were all family but this kid wanted to treat him as some foreign stranger, well if that was the way he wanted to play it. Silver eyes stared the other pup down, “Skoll,” he said pointedly. Then a question that brought the corner of his lip up in a smirk. “Of course he does.” Now it was Ramiel's turn, “What’s your name?” He asked again in such a way he hoped the other kid would recognize he wouldn't be getting any more information before he answered such a simple question.

Table by Grey