(See All?) Announcements
632 Users Online
Bing, Finley, Google, Sophrosnia

Dead angel please, wake up safely. (trigger warning, mature) — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

To be blunt, she was just trying her best not to freak out. That was something that would best be done in private, weeks, or maybe even months from now. Yes, she definitely had to wait until it had all blown over enough to where her 'episode' wouldn't be able to be traced back to what had happened anymore if anyone had caught her. To where she'd easily be able to pass the blame onto something else, something less serious. Something that probably wouldn't end with her head being delivered to the pack leaders. She couldn't freak out now, she had to remain calm. When she thought of it more as a 'prove your worthiness' task, it became a bit easier. After all, if she wanted a pack of her own one day, she'd have to be the strong one in situations like this. It'd be her job. This was just a test, the beginning of many perhaps. 'I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't do anything someone else wouldn't have done given they were in the same situation. But for now, I didn't do anything at all.'

Her scent was finally gone. It took a while due to the sheer paranoia Macha had been experiencing, but she had managed to at least accomplish that. She wanted to believe that perhaps Maeve would have last minute second thoughts, change her mind about it all and just come home.. But Macha was no fool, she knew to prepare for the worst. 'I wonder when they'll find her..' She sighed, giving her body a shake before continuing her trot through the lagoon, opposite side of the crime scene.

(This post was last modified: Aug 29, 2018, 08:59 AM by Macha.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

It was Skoll that he was after, but Macha's scent was nice detour to pursue. Of course, there was other family he could run into as well, but none that he was exactly looking forward to. Odin likely had taken refuge with his mother, along with his bratty younger brothers. The ones that were going to 'pick off the Ridge one by one.' Sven was more capable of staying his paw now that he was older, but just the thought of those kids' smug faces riled him.

No, he wanted to make this venture quick, but his little sister was worth the risk of being around long enough to run into anyone else. Especially when, as she finally came into view, he recognized how stressed she was. It melded with her features, sharpened the edges that were normally so warm and soft. Sven picked up his pace.

"Macha," he greeted, voice softened by both affection and concern. Space wasn't left between them as would have been done with others. The Dell had been quite the... touchy pack, and he had been conditioned to freely show his affection physically with this crop of half-siblings.

He nudged her cheek as he rounded her side, standing close and hoping his presence would be some kind of comfort.

"You doin' alright?"

be a gentleman.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

An almost sick sense of relief flooded throughout the ravened fae's body as her eldest brother approached her in greeting. She didn't do anything wrong. She didn't. How could she have? She'd been with Sven all day! Allowing a smile to play across her lips, the soon-to-be yearling nuzzled into her kin's neck. "I am now." She whispered, stepping back to view the male. He seemed as healthy as ever. She temporarily pondered over what it could of been that brought him out towards Pookastone, though of course it was only herself she should be worrying about now.

"Brother, let me ask you... You value me as your sister right?" She spoke in hushed tones, trying not to be too obvious about glancing around to make sure they had no.. Well, no other company. Having an alibi could definitely help later down the road, say things did get messy. "If I were in some sort of trouble, you'd want to help me if you could.. Right?" She'd hoped for a yes, for without question she'd do the same for him. However he was the leader of his own pack, with his own life and responsibilities to attend to. It wouldn't be fair of her to hold a grudge against him if his answer was anything less than favorable. 'I'm overreacting here. The only thing that killed Maeve was Maeve.' But would Celandine and the others view it the same way?

(This post was last modified: Mar 22, 2018, 09:39 AM by Macha.)
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer
the devil is & always will

The moment she recognized his presence, Macha began to act uncharacteristically... suspicious. Sven remained at her side no matter how out of place her smile felt and how darkly curious her words were. What on earth would cause those questions to pool into her mouth? He could've played a guessing game with himself all day, or he could simply ask. Clearly, she wanted reassurance before giving details, but he was an alpha now. A father, soon. There was much more than just himself to worry about, consequences that could stretch through space and time to fuck over his pack and his children, especially given the family Macha had chosen to align herself with.

And yet, caution was not what came off Sven's tongue.

"Of course," he answered, as easily as closing his eyes.

be a gentleman.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
You encounter three coyotes marking a nearby tree.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha smiled and let out a sigh as her brother spoke, easing a bit of the anxiety she had wielded inside of her. "Thank you, Sven." She spoke softly, bowing her head ever so slightly to the male before her. "I didn't do anything wrong.. At least I don't think.. And I'm also pretty certain nothing will even come of any of this.. But if anyone asks, can you say I've been with you all afternoon?" She didn't do anything wrong. She didn't. But who was to say everyone else would feel that way? Although none of the wolves within pookastone seemed the type to accuse her in the first place.

Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

She didn't think she had done anything wrong? His curiosity was evermounting, but he felt he would need to alay her worry the best he could before prying into what actually happened. One step at a time.

"Haven't you been? You met me east of the lagoon and walked me here, after all. Ate up a few hours as we took our time and got caught up."

It shouldn't be a story that would raise any alarm bells, but of course that depended on what had occurred and how much evidence there was to contrary. Sven had never seen Macha try to be sly before, she had been rather in line at the Dell, and so he couldn't gauge her aptitude for this. He hoped she was thinking deeply enough about this all.

"What happened, Macha?"

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Exactly" The young witch smiled nervously however with an even stronger sense of assured relief. Having an alibi would definitely make all the difference if this somehow managed to get traced back to her, and now that she'd pondered over it a bit, she was absolutely sure of this fact. Assuming there was even any sort of investigation at all regarding the matter, though it'd be awfully surprising if there wasn't, taking into account how close the fae had been with Celandine.

Was there a right way to speak of the predicament she'd put herself in? Macha didn't think so, but then again thinking wasn't exactly her strong suit at the moment. Everything was so.. Dizzy, blurred. Was this an adrenaline rush? "Please don't freak out... Uhm..A...Assisted..Suicide.." She stuttered, unable to make eye contact with her kin as the words left her maw.

Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

It was probably a good thing Macha was looking away, as it was up in the air how she might take Sven's open reaction. A single brow arched high as the confession caught him off guard. Assisted suicide? The hell did that even mean? It took the older Archer a second to piece it together, as well as reach a simpler assumption: Macha had killed someone.

No wonder she was acting like a cat with bells tied to its tail.

"... who? Why?" he managed to ask, but while he clearly wanted his answers, there was no edge to his voice that indicated sternness or judgment. If anything, he was surprised, and not just a little bit concerned, though he wouldn't let the latter shine through. No sense in adding to her panic when the deed was already done and there was no undoing it.