(See All?) Announcements
446 Users Online
Bing, Google

you cried for the moon — The Cougar Eye 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 285 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Deacon
He's looking for @Lekalta but AW~ || Morning, Light Snow, 22°F (-6°C)

He was cutting it close to the mountain and with the weather still bringing snow, he had no intention to climb it. Besides, he had better things - wolves - to be going after. He had parted ways with GLC on the premise of seeing each other soon. Now he really couldn't leave her hanging.

His strides were long and slow as he weaved through the halcyon lands. There didn't seem to be a single sound in this place. Part of him worried that perhaps he had taken a wrong turn or picked up on the wrong scent somewhere. It wasn't like he had inhaled her scent with each breath. The large male was going off of what little whiffs he had managed to get back at the creek.

Then a new scent arrived, strong and stinging. He verged a bit off of his track to investigate it. Eventually he came upon the culprit. A strange form of water that wasn't apart of the lake. The male halted, feeling hesitant on getting any closer to the gold-ringed water.

Played by Kai who has 482 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

When he headed out of the territory that morning snow was falling lightly over the forest. It dampened the sounds of the forest around him as he made his way toward Turtleback Lake. After speaking with his mate about the children he thought he could check around there for signs of them. Though he doubted he would find anything that would lead him to their whereabouts.

He walked along the shore for a bit before heading back into the forest. It was around there that a pungent scent entered his nostrils and drawn his curiosity. The closer he came to the source of the scent which burned his eyes a little but he blinked it away.

Soon he found an odd body of water causing him to wonder how he hadn't known it was there especially when it was so close to the surge. He quickly realized there he wasn't alone at this body of water either. There was another wolf there with a dark coat. It was hard to get his scent due to the smell that filled the air around them. “It's a strange sight indeed,” he said from behind the man as he commented on the appearance of the water.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.
Deacon

His head turned to look over his shoulders, dull eyes narrowing briefly before returning to a more relaxed state. He didn't appreciate being snuck up on but the large male supposed he made himself open to it leaving his back exposed and all.

"Know anything about it?" He asked as his gaze tentatively returned back to the water source. The wolf didn't look a single thing like GLC nor did he fit any other categories to be confused with the honeyed girl. He didn't show his disappointment openly. Perhaps he wasn't right where he was supposed to be yet. There was no real shame in that.

He wasn't sure if he should breach any topics or even get friendly with the stranger so, for now, he kept his lips sealed.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen
anastasia starklen
some girls, everyday searching, keep the page turning

The girl tried her best to slink around unseen and unnoticed, but she knew that timing wasn't on her side. After all, she couldn't lock herself away in the Surge each day hoping to avoid the real world outside. Anastasia would have loved to do that but if she did that, she was afraid she might revert back into her turtle state of mind where she felt like a stranger to all. That just wouldn't do.

However, it was only a matter of time until she saw (and smelled) a few gathered near her current location and they weren't of likeness to herself. She was exactly the type of creature she was trying to avoid; it wasn't the season. Or, rather, it was the season but she had very clear instruction that if something - anything - happened, and then something else happened that there would be consequences. She couldn't do that to Lachesis but Anastasia had a very wary past when it came to what men were capable of during this particular season. She didn't know them - well, she liked to believe that the one that smelled of home she would know enough about to not fear - but the other, as she peaked around a not-so-fat tree, had disheveled dark fur and the area that surrounded them wasn't exactly smelling of fine perfume.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

Ice blue eyes watched the stranger as he turned his head to look at the healer. He caught the narrowing of the man's eyes before they relaxed and Emrys tensed slightly. He felt a little unsure in the moment as it caught up to him that he was meeting this man as a subordinate and not a leader.

The man's words helped to relax him as he moved to stand some paces from the man's side. “Can't say that I do. It's the first time I've come across it, what about you?” He wondered how he'd missed it during the search for his daughter. He'd found it now though and now had the mystery of it to ponder on if he chose.

Then the question of whether or not he should ask the man about his children came to mind. He decided for now it was best to see the direction the encounter went. As that thought went through his mind he thought he detected the scent of a female nearby.

(This post was last modified: Mar 22, 2018, 01:05 AM by Emrys.)
Deacon

The other man's words became a bit of a dull background sound, Deacon catching a small glimpse of someone behind a not so thick tree. They were small like GLC but the colors were all wrong. In fact, the new stranger matched the male right next to him. He was forced to wonder if there was some sort of relation between them or if the coincidence was that great.

"We might have a visitor." He hummed as he looked at the male. "If you know them you might want to invite them over. I'm not particularly fond of being watched." His tone was calm and collected, keeping his posture neutral despite the unease that began to stir in his stomach. He was outnumbered now and that had never - no matter the circumstances - settled well with him.

But he'd much rather have all the wolves in his view rather than scattered around like vultures.

Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

For once, Anastasia was actually pleased that there was something smelly that was gathering more attention than her. It definitely fit into what she was interested in lately which was staying relatively hidden from the rest of the world. The only bad part was that she was, or was continuing to try to be, a social butterfly and desperately wanted to garner and have connections farther than just the Surge. This was one of those opportune moments and yet she felt forced to hold herself back, though they didn't seem to appreciate her need to do so.

The unnamed pack mate of hers continued to make conversation by asking a simple, mundane question though the disheveled soldier didn't seem too interested in answering. Instead it seemed he had caught on to her hiding and instructed that her pack mate bring her over. Not necessary, she called and cleared her throat before removing herself from the behind the tree and keeping her tail tucked close to her underside. Best not to express her situation more than she already was even with her tucked tail.

The dove made her way towards them with careful steps all while knowing the probability of what could go down. She wasn't a fool but she also recognized that her stupidity to even be around here had caused her to be forced to move forward. Though, once she got closer she made to aim being closer to the Surge wolf, more trusting of him than of the stranger in front of them.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Inactive No Rank
Emrys Myrddin

He was not oblivious to the scent of his packmate. The scent of the surge and her heat was masked somewhat by the smell in the air but it was still there. Emrys didn't know what she thought she was doing leaving the safety of the surge. He knew what was at stake for her if things went badly. He had also taken notice of the male looking toward the trees. It wasn't good that she had been noticed by the strange make either. He had been given a suggestion to invite her over but before he found she came out.

His blue gaze went to her as she came to stand near him which was the first smart thing she'd done. He made a note to have a talk with her when they finished with this encounter. She may not be his wife but he felt responsible for her being that she was a packmate. Unfortunately he had yet to formally meet her.

His turned his gaze back in the man, “Now that that's out of the way, what brings you to this heck of the woods?” He pointedly asked the man. The question being was he in the area looking to get one if the Surges females into some trouble they wouldn't be able to get out of.

Deacon

The situation was quickly solved and while he didn't feel comfortable yet, he felt a bit better than before. Perhaps lucky for him and the female that he wasn't interested in her. She wasn't the one he had come around looking for nor did he have it on his mind to fancy some spring shenanigans at the moment.

"Was looking for a friend, they told me I might find them here but I haven't run into them so far." His shoulders gave a half-hearted shrug. He hoped the explanation would be enough for the both of them. "Don't mean to cause any trouble with the locals." The large male said as he glanced between the two pale wolves. They were damn near identical, weren't they? Maybe they were related or even mates. He didn't know and the thought was fleeting enough for him to not care.

"I don't want to overstay my welcome in the area." He mused aloud as he briefly took a few steps away from the pale duo.

-Deacon's exit unless stopped-