broken crown — Wild Rye Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 292 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
She's looking for Jessie, but AW to any WRF
Late morning || Light Snow; 23 ° F, -5 ° C
http://i.imgur.com/cEX9xJL.jpg>

Having sought comfort and general seclusion, except from @Laike who she actively sought after the past week, the Artemieva woman had kept to sleeping with her and Laike's personal den instead of the communal den. Normally a social being, with the Rye patriach's death, she couldn't bring herself to comfort his immediate family. Not with how Laike and her made the statement that they were choosing to move on by breeding last week. She was unsure how @Jessie was going to take the news and Adelayde was apprehensive to tell the new widow. It hurt to think about telling her, but in no way did she regret what had happened between her and her husband. She only regretted not telling Jessie when it happened. Apprehensive to approach the communal den, the tawny second did it anyway as her mismatched eyes sought out the peppered female.

Played by Lightning who has 727 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jessie Tainn
Sorry, I just saw this now.

If she thought losing someone in the past was hard, it was nothing compared to the pain she felt now. Never had she been the one at the helm of a pack that was mourning and it was almost as if everyone elses heartbreak was added onto her own. Even worse was seeing her children's broken faces and sad eyes when she knew the cause behind what they were feeling. Jessie felt as if she were in a state of statis, unable to move with the weight of the world on her shoulders. Drestig kept her calm and grounded, reminded her of the reason they had founded this pack. Now she just felt a little bit lost.

The Rye Queen was sitting by the oak tree, near the communal den. It reminded her of home but did little to give her a semblance of what the forest provided for her. The woman's peace was interrupted when her Second approached. Small grey ears flicked and dull emerald eyes met the mismatched gaze of Adelayde, whose intent, it seemed was to be the Queen herself. Eyebrows lifted but it felt like it took so much effort. Lips parted, "Adelayde, what can I do for you?"

[Image: jessiehotei-greysig01.jpg]