406 Users Online
Google, Bing, Juniper, Adora, Apollo

Work to live or fun and games — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Arya who has 292 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
adelayde artemieva

The kid was a breath of fresh air, so similar to her sunshine personality compared to the stoic personalities she lived with and married. The tawny girl had to admit she was a little disappointed the ebony boy didn't accept her invitation readily, but perhaps if he visited that would be enough. I would love that. Just call at the borders anytime, I'll be there. She answered with a smile before she began to turn, signaling her leave. It was nice to meet you again, Daesamar! Good luck with everything and I hope to see you around! Unless the ebony boy had anything else to say, the tawny Rye second turned fully and retreated towards the Rye territory.

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2018, 10:03 PM by Adelayde.)
Played by Brian who has 206 posts.
Inactive XI. Subordinate
Daesamar Silverveil
Daesamar Silverveil
Insert Creative Quote

OOC here!

The youth bobbed his head quickly in agreement, his grin only widening as she accepted his offer to stop by one day to say hey. He fully intended to keep that promise one day as well, he just wasn’t sure when he’d be able to, there was still so much to see, so much to do, and so much that he wanted to experience out here before he even tried to settle down anywhere.

He sighed quietly, giving his head another shake before shifting as well, turning his eyes toward the mountain south of him, he had seen the shadow cast by it covering the land, he was curious to see what laid on it, what secretes did it hold? “I loved meeting you as well!” he chirped, before smiling and stepping away.

fade

[Image: q2GKNw0.jpg]
[Image: cwt.png]