continental shift — Vigils Keep 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
WARNING: for curses.

i'll be watching

from the center of the hollow moon

Aleister joined directly after him, coming to stand at Neha's side and snarling in turn at Judas own silent expression. The hairs along Judas spine stood on end, he did not shrink back from the adult's mannerism nor did the youth push forward either, only keeping to his placement before them. He was far more hotheaded for his own good and constantly pushed against the heiarchy of the pack. He took command from one and one only. And it was she which soon came slipping up near his side, followed along with her child. Nineva pressed lightly into his flank and Judas took comfort in her there along with his brother off to his other side. Yuka joined, standing along with his sister's open side near Ellery and by then the meeting had begun.

"So your really wanting to know what I think?" He spoke with a scoff. "I think if you wanted to wait to challenge for Leadership, then you damn right and well should have, and not against Nineva's stand in while your Queen was sick. Not go challenging through the ranks with every intention of Leading and yet not bothering to even tell Nineva firstly. Besides, " He growled, dark grey eyes narrowing on the male. "You knew this pack was being sold lead by Nineva. You knew where our pack was settling as home. If you didn't like it, you should have said something then. In fact," His eyes trailed those around him before going back to Aytigin. "Any of you could have said something and maybe if you had we wouldn't be in this fucking mess were in now. I for one came all this way to follow Nineva and that is who I will continue to follow. This is my home now and I'm going to stand for it until there is nothing left to stand for. " The young wolf fell silent then and awaited a retort from the wolves around him, not being able to help himself but to touch closer to the greyscale woman at his side. Judas wouldn't take off just because his new found 'Leader's might be scared, but if Nineva and Ramiel didn't want to be here anymore? Well, what was the point then for him to?

(This post was last modified: Oct 30, 2018, 07:24 PM by Judas.)
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

What was left of the pack soon arrived with Nineva and Ellery taking a place on Judas other side. Aleister taking his place next to his sister and Yuka next to Ellery. The meeting could commence though he wasn't sure he really wanted to hear what the chocolate male had to say. He wasn't that impressed with his actions upon their settling by the lake. Still he took Aytigin's words but waited before he spoke not wanting speak out of anger.

His brother however didn't waste any time in telling their new leader exactly what he thought. Ramiel nodded in agreement with his brothers words. “I'm in agreement with my brother,” he stated, “If you truly had good intentions for this pack why would you sneak around challenging up the ranks? Perhaps if you had been more up front this pack would be less divided, maybe had you spoken to us and especially Nineva first we wouldn't be in this place. After the fact is too late.” He took a breath before continuing, “I joined this pack for Nineva and my place is with her.”

He'd spoken his piece so gave the floor up for someone else to speak. If they chose to question his actions during the hunt he would gladly explain himself.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Lightning who has 216 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Yuka Thorben

Russet ears perked forward as the explanation unraveled before them. It sounded much like how he initially described it to Yuka but things had not gone quite according to plan. As usual, Aytigin held none of the usual dominance one would expect from their alpha but the Thorben didn't think the rest of the pack would bother noticing that detail, too stuck on the fact that his sister was no longer leading, still in recovery, her mate missing. This was, of course, important, but as Aytigin had tried explaining to him, the pack's safety was a priority, and that was all the new lead cared about. Judas and Ramiel were the first to respond, their outburst as expectant as anyone would have guessed. The Thorben wouldn't have expected anything less from them considered the Shallow's Edge situation. What a hypocrite.

While the Archer put blame on everyone else in where they settled he was considerate in leaving himself out of the equation.He sighed, amber teal-flecked eyes flickering to Ramiel as he spoke. A part of him wanted to defend Aytigin and so when the Archer was finished speaking, that's exactly what he did. "He did speak to someone, he spoke to me." The Left Hand's voice was gruff, a hint a malice in his tone. He was fed up with his pack mates, all causing problems since the moment they'd founded the pack. He cast an apologetic look to Nineva before continuing, "What he is saying is true. He had intentions of speaking with my sister before any of this occurred. Before things went wrong." Cold eyes turned to Aytigin, "Everyone is in the wrong here because of a lack of communication, whether it be because of where we settled, hunting where we are not suppose to, or challenging up through the ranks without a word to our founder and queen. But we have decisions to make now, so let's stop attacking others over what should have been done and make them." His last words were a growl and his eyes trailed to his sister who had remained quiet this whole time.

(This post was last modified: Nov 02, 2018, 08:44 PM by Yuka.)
Thank you TABs
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 350 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nineva Hervok

That Yuka stood by her and Ellery was of no surprise. The division was clear, and she could only assume that Neha had placed herself as she had because Aytigin had been the one to support her hunt and the reasons she'd had behind it. At least, in the moment; did she know of his swift change of heart? He was a mixed bag, something Nineva couldn't pin down, and she did not find allure in that mystery. She found threat.

Nineva did not trust the man who had taken control of her pack.

He opened the meeting with an explanation, reiterating his desire that railed against Nineva's ideals and wants, against the structure she had formed this pack around. He claimed the challenge for leadership couldn't be helped, that he didn't deserve his leadership, yet there he was wearing the crown all the same, and the dissonance displeased Nineva further.

Then he addressed her directly, informing her he would give her rank back to her, and emotion finally crossed her features in the form of a toothy snarl. That he thought she would need his favor to have what she wanted boiled her blood. On top of that, he continued to insist, after she had so clearly told him before that she would not lead with another, that they be co-leaders. Perhaps he was delusional, but it was more likely that he simply wasn't listening to anyone around him much less using his eyes to see that this wasn't what the pack wanted by any measure.

Judas spoke up first, followed swiftly by his brother. They made it clear they disapproved of just about everything Aytigin had done and said, and placed their loyalty back onto Nineva. It stirred her to have wolves who weren't her blood be so dedicated to her, proved that she had been doing something right in her leadership to earn such trust. Yuka's voice raised too, and she expected something similar.

Instead, she received a slap in the face. Her mismatched eyes snapped to the man's scarred dial as the words echoed within an empty chest. Aytigin had gone to her Left Hand, her brother, and Yuka had kept it secret from her. No warning, no guidance, no protection. She pulled away from him without a word, putting a distance between them that made it clear the damage he had just done with his confession.

"I'm leaving," Nineva finally spoke up, tearing her eyes away from her brother; she would not look at him again. "My daughter needs her father. Anyone is welcome to join us, but I cannot say that we'll return."

This land was poisoned, she could no longer be proud of it, could no longer justify defending it. It was, ultimately, her fault; she should have seen it coming, the Surge's violent overreaction, Judas' ruckus, Aytigin's ambition, Neha's anger; even Yuka's betrayal.

Played by Arya who has 391 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aleister Vuesain
aleister vuesain

The nomad had no intention of speaking up in this meeting even with everyone's outbursts crowding the air between them all. The Vuesain siblings were silent as the Keep wolves began to bicker once the dark male asked for their opinions. Aleister wasn't surprised by the two younger siblings and what they had to say about the situation. He was surprised by the other pair. Expecting Yuka to have the same opinions as the Archers, he was surprised to know the Hervok knew about Aytigin's intentions of challenging, yet said nothing to anyone for all Aleister knew and most of the Keep. He could tell the monochrome Queen was just as surprised and more with the change of expression.

She then announced her intentions of leaving, certainly her daughter going with her to search for their missing mate and father. His mismatched gaze then turned to his sister, his curiosity spiking to see what exactly his sister wanted to do now. As always, the nomad would trail wherever his sister went.

(This post was last modified: Nov 02, 2018, 10:51 PM by Aleister.)
[Image: lMaXPz.png]
Played by Kristen who has 47 posts.
Inactive Pup peroni
Ellery Prudence Hervok
she smiles like a georgia summer

He uncle came to sit next to her, and she offered him a glance of her persian blue gaze. She was much like her mother, offering simple gestures of acknowledgment. Then, Aytigin started speaking and she reluctantly directed her attention back to him. He held none of the posture he should have, for all the high and mighty crap he’d spewed to her. The least he should have done would have been to carry himself properly. If he was going to stand in his position of shame, he might as well own it. She scoffed when he tried to play the pity party act, like he was some sort of benevolent spirit sent to save them from their own chaos. If anything, he was the malevolent spirit who had caused it in the first place. She outwardly snorted. He knew how she felt, there was no need to hide it.

He said that he’d give his position back to her mother when she was healthy again. Again will the benevolent act, god it made her was to puke. He wasn’t giving anything, he’d stolen it in the first place. Then, he asked that everyone give their opinion. A small smirk lifted the corners of her maw at this and she sat back fully on her haunches as Judas began, a smug look on her face. The Archer brothers stood firmly by their side, uttering exactly what she’d told the man herself. How was that for being a child? Even the adults were saying what she had.

But, she suddenly went rigid as he uncle spoke. Her gaze snapped toward him, a deep frown marring her blonde maw. He was...defending him? Defending that stupid man against his own family? Her blood boiled, and as her mother rose to move away from him she did the same. A scalding look was thrown, the same amount of disapproval and betrayal displayed on her features. Never did she think her own blood would do such a thing to them. It was...unsettling.

She sat next to her mother as the silver woman spoke simple words, displeased with the fact that they were leaving but understanding all the same. Once she’d finished, Ellery looked around them. “I’d rather those who have stood by us come. After all, a pup should have only good influences. Right?” she said, leveling her gaze on the Delaney man.

she laughs like the sound of thunder
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer

i'll be watching

from the center of the hollow moon

Alas, out to his side, Judas brother spoke up, in agreement that despite all this Ramiel still decided that he would be following none other than the wolf he had originally intended to follow - Nineva. Judas (and perhaps even his brother) had not come all this way from the bowels of the south in order to be lead by a male, especially one he did not particularly care for. Judas wondered how what he and his brother might do, knowing Nineva was going off to find Elias. What would they be left with? What would Nineva come back to?
Next to speak was Yuka and like a typical pup being caught in error, he huffed, cutting his eyes to the side towards his brother though saying nothing. It was Nineva's reaction which pulled his attention back upward and she tore away from Yuka's side with obvious disappointment and thus, away from his as well. She stated only that she was leaving, confirming that she was going to find Ellery's father and that she just might not come back. What was there to come back to?
For all Judas thought, this place was beautiful. You had the vast open lake which supplied not only a view but fish and herds from the lowlands to drink. The labyrinth of rocks in the forest surrounding provided both protection and a vantage point and the location for the den itself that he and Neha found was still no less then a gift from Moon Mother herself, the youth thought. Judas didn't want to leave it but he didn't want to live his life as a rogue all to his own if the pack were to crumble either.
"Heh, can't say I'm much for good influences, but I'm with ya kid." He chuckles at he nudges the girl with the lower portion of his should that aligned with her body, flashing a glance to her mother, filled with teenaged romance and equal teenage mischief. Turning to his brother with a smirk, he pauses to only wait for him to come along. There wasn't a question where Ramiel would end up.

(This post was last modified: Nov 28, 2018, 07:58 PM by Judas.)