Tomorrow's another day. — Hot Springs 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Dated for 3/26 if that's okay! @Sylva

Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Although her mind and body were finally beginning to calm down from the event that took place nearly a week ago, Macha still felt this desperate need to escape coursing through her bones. She figured today the least she could do to calm herself down was get out and start traveling once more, just a bit. The Archer hadn't stayed put for more than a few days at a time since first arriving at pookastone anyway, so if anything she was just staying in her usual character. Being less obvious. More importantly, giving Celandine the space she needed to calm down.

The plan was to travel up the mountain a bit, she'd always traveled around the thing, but never up. Sure, chances were she wouldn't find anything much worth paying attention to in those whereabouts, but at least she wouldn't be walking the edge of it for the trillionth time. Somewhere in these travels, Macha took note that there was actually another pack a little bit north from her brother's, she was able to catch their scent. She'd make sure to ask someone about them when she got back, having somehow managed to miss them all these times in the past. It would only be a bit longer before she caught another scent in the near distance. What was that? Some sort of.. Hot spring? Silver eyes lit up as she excitedly trotted toward the peculiar scent.

"Oh, wow!" The pup smiled, basking in the sight before her. "They are hot springs!" A pleasant surprise, given how cold the past few months have been.

Played by Brian who has 259 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Sylva Riverflow
The small wolf trekked along the rocky ground, her paws crunching as she headed south of her pack’s territory, venturing further and further out in ehr search for herbs and places she could see about caching some away from the main den as a precaution. You never knew when you might need some common ones, and having to rush all the way back to then den just to grab some.

Hazel brown eyes narrowed slightly as she picked up a foreign scent. They were fairly close to the lake and Fallen Tree Cove, with pups on the way, the medic was a bit hesitant and nervous to have strangers around. Her nostrils flared as she picked the sent up on the breeze, following it for a bit. Eventually, she found her hot springs, and the large wolf, well larger than herself, near the edge. It was a beautiful place,even during the winter time. Sylva let a soft bark out to announce her presence, aa small smile forming on her lips.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha's eyes widened ever so slightly as the stranger made their presence known. She hadn't been expecting company today, though she couldn't say the distraction wouldn't be much appreciated. Turning to greet whoever it may be, the young Archer took in that it was an older female that had now stood before her. "Hello there! Sorry, am I intruding?" She'd hate to be a bother. Though even underneath the heavy perfume of the hot springs there didn't seem to be any scent signs that someone had been inhabiting these lands. Perhaps the woman lived nearby? Or mayhaps she'd just traveled here as the fae herself had just done. "My name is Macha. Macha Archer" She smiled, bowing her head to the woman while she waited for a response.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Sylva Riverflow
It was a child. A child turned to greet the healer, causing her jaw to hang open slightly in surprise. What was a pup doing all the way up here? Alone no less, or so it seemed. She hadn’t been abandoned, had she? A sickening sense of deja vu started to swell up like a slow bubbling creek inside of Sylva. It was all too familiar of a feeling for her, one where she had been on both sides of it. Abandoned, and abandoning her own flesh and fur.

The kid spoke, Sylva’s ears perked as she gave herself a good shake, she had to stop thinking about it that way. The past was the past now, nothing she could do would ever mend her estranged relationship with her former daughter. She had to live in the now, not the past. The youth was polite, that was SYlva could tell, asking if she was intruding, and then offering her own name.

“No, no, you’re fine little one.” the earthen toned female said quietly, forcing a smile that became more genuine as she opened her mouth “You’re not intruding on anything. I’m Sylva, Sylva Riverflow.” she added before glancing toward the springs. She could feel the heat radiating off of the water, something that was a first for her. She had other concerns though, she turned back toward Macha “Are you here by yourself?”
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha offered a sigh in relief as the stranger answered her. So she wasn't intruding after all, well that was certainly a good thing! The Archer then listened as the woman offered up her name. "Sylva Riverflow.. That's a beautiful name!" She grinned. Riverflow relating to water, something of a sacred tool when it came to the young witches obscure beliefs. She almost envied the surname. "I am," the fae responded, wondering if that was some sort of problem or concern to the other wolf. However chances were she was just curious. "Though I don't live too far, I'm a pookastone puppy." She giggled, hoping her words would bring the woman some comfort if she had been worried. "I like to wander off from time to time, I never go far though!"

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Sylva Riverflow
The ebony female sighed a soft breath of relief, the young girl did have a home, and it seemed to be close. That was good, it wasn’t well for such a young wolf to be wandering alone, especially on the mountain this time of year. Sylva’s smile widened at the compliment. It was sweet and genuine, something she needed more of right now.

“Why thank you.” She said, before settling down on her haunches, inhaling the warm air. “This is a nice place to come, isn’t it? I’ve never heard these pools speak before.” she murmured offhandedly. Her ears turning toward the hot springs with fascination.
(This post was last modified: Apr 21, 2018, 04:55 PM by Sylva.)
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha nodded her head at the thanks she was given. There was something beautiful about each and every name out there, however some where more beautiful than others. Sylva rolled off of the tongue nicely, making it one of those particular names. "It is!" The Archer smiled, nodding her head once again in agreement. "This is my first time seeing the springs, but I have a feeling I'll be coming back a lot more now that I know they're here!" She giggled. The location would definitely be put to good use during the cold months, however even now as spring began to make her appearance the waters held a certain charm.