653 Users Online
Google, Bing, Apollo

Healing. — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Hope you don't mind, I just went ahead and made the thread :0 @Castiel
thread might have to end up being forward dated depending on when everyone finds out about Maeve, but at this point in time it's been four days so I think they'd of all heard by now?
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

More than anything she wished that there was a way she could help everyone somehow. It was inevitable that she felt this was all her fault, so what was it that she could do to help their grieving process run as smoothly as possible? Macha worried the most about Celandine, but knew better than to approach her about her concerns. If it were lavender season perhaps things would be different, but with nothing to offer what would the point be? Letting out a sigh, the young pup allowed her body to collapse onto the still-cold ground below. Truth be told, all this worrying and anxiety had the Archer feeling exhausted, maybe even a step above that. Whatever that would be. But did the fae really deserve a rest? 'Wish it were lavender season, I'll soon need some too at this rate.' why hadn't she thought of the big picture before going through with the act? More importantly why was her conscious eating up at her when she did nothing wrong to begin with?

(This post was last modified: Mar 24, 2018, 09:37 AM by Macha.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Melorama who has 46 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Castiel Archer Lyall
Apologies for the wait <3

I don't really care what you do about that
Castiel Archer Lyall

The rugged male often found himself wandering along the edge of the lagoon, waiting for the day when the ice would begin to melt and the flowers would bloom. It would be a breathtaking sight, to say the least. He did not mind the snow and the cold per say, but after a while he found himself wishing to feel the grass under his paws and smell the sweet aroma of blossoms growing in the nearby meadow. Soon, that day would arrive.

Turning away from the lagoon, Castiel did not travel far before a dark form lying in the snow caught his attention. Tawny ears twisting forward curiously, he padded closer in a wide arc, brows furrowing upon the realisation that it was a pup. What were they doing all alone? He stopped a few wolf lengths in front of the darkly furred pup, front legs bowing slightly so that his head was more level with hers, though she was not too much smaller than him. At her age she would be nearly fully grown. Are you alright? He murmured softly, muzzle canting to the side questioningly. She looked... tired, and he resolved in that moment to help her in whatever way he could.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha jumped a bit as the man's concerning voice hit her ears. He meant well, but the young Archer hadn't been in the right head space to imagine that some company would manage to find her. "Oh, Y-yeah. I'm fine, thank you." She turned her head to greet the man, a sweet smile placed upon her lips. He looked familiar, though with all of her racing thoughts it took a minute to be able to put a name to the face. "C-Castiel, correct? I believe you're my.. Uncle?" The family tree wasn't something she quite had down yet, having only just arrived a few measly months ago. Though regardless she would hate to offend the man, so she'd hoped her accusation had been correct.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Melorama who has 46 posts.
Inactive VI. Subordinate
Castiel Archer Lyall
I don't really care what you do about that
Castiel Archer Lyall

By the sound of her voice the darkly furred pup did not sound fine, but the rugged male decided not to push it. He did not know her, and so would not presume to know if she was alright or not. He leaned backwards until his haunches rested upon the ground, figuring that they were not about to go anywhere for the duration of their conversation. He nodded at her questioning words, lips turning up in a small smile as a chuckle left his maw. Something like that. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm related to some of the other Archers and Lyalls myself. His pale gold eyes scanned over her body, brows scrunching together slightly. She did not quite look like Morganna so he doubted she was her mother, but who else could her parents be? I've only just recently joined the pack, so forgive me for not knowing your name in return.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Oh! no big deal." She smiled. Of course he wouldn't know who she was yet. She'd only even known of him because she was so damn nosy, always needing to know who was who and what was what. "Macha Archer, I'm Skoll's daughter." It was actually a relief, him not knowing himself how the two lined up in their ever expanding family tree. Though she was pretty sure he was Skoll's sibling, she'd make sure to fact check with someone at a later date. "How are you liking it so far? Pookastone, I mean.." Personally she loved the place, though everyone had their own thoughts and opinions.