Google, Bing

Gift of the Moon — Firefly Weir 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

"Yeah, I know." She smiled as the response left her maw, though at the same time she could almost feel tears making way. Suppressing any emotion that might make her brother think about changing his mind with a quick shake to her head, Macha knew she'd have to wait until she was alone if she wanted to through any sort of tantrum about this series of events. "I wish the both of you only the best of luck, though I know our mother is a most dutiful one and with fiercely watch over you two to ensure your safety, so I'll be sure to not worry too much." She giggled, bumping into his shoulder.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
We can fade it here if you'd like to make the final post?

Judas ARCHER
by the light of the moon, we run

She knew it and believed his words, a slight smile touching her features. He would reach forward, leaning on long limbs to her in order to touch her cheek in a delicate display reserved for her and her alone. He was always rough housing with his brothers and his mothers simply had not gained any true affection from him in their complicated relationship.

He would pull back then, listening to his sister's words regarding his travels with his brother and their Moon Mother is their forever Guardian. He would need to find a placement in a pack of he were to survive, his brother too, ans he could not keep feeding off of the help of the Scowle or Ridge forever. "Don't worry sister. If we need one another Moon Mother will let us know and bring us back together if she wills it." He smirks then and offers a happy chuckle as he reached out and tried to snip at her cheek. Maybe they could at least enjoy one more night together playing before they went their separate ways.

Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

"You are absolutely correct, Judas." The fae smiled, quickly dodging the male's attempts at nipping her cheek. She didn't know how long what was left of her family would be apart, however the witch chose not to dwell on that tonight. Instead she'd focus on making the best out of what little time they had left with one another in the now. With happy memories fresh in their minds, the pair would be more likely to meet up sooner. Ending on a good note was always the better option, and she didn't want to have any regrets if fate decided to play an ill mannered trick on the Archer's and this tragically ended up being the last time the pair saw one another. "Now come, it may be a while before you see fireflies again."

/fade

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.