Gift of the Moon — Firefly Weir 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
For @Macha

Judas ARCHER
by the light of the moon, we run

It had been over a month now since Judas had seen nor heard any call from his sister. A time span which Judas was not exactly comfortable with. Though Judas still did not feel any regret in leaving the Devilsbite Dell behind the youth was still quite attached to the siblings which he had, until moving, spent every day of his life with. Even Nuriel was sometimes missed who was the brother which had mostly irritated him and now he was gone too. Judas was glad for Ramiel who had more or less been his sidekick as the two youths traveled through the south on there own during the winter and now the coming of spring. Still though Judas wanted more, as always, being the selfish beast he was. He wanted his sister but he knew this was not going to be an easy task. Asking Macha to leave this back was going to be difficult. After all, she liked in here in the Pookastone, enjoyed their aunt Morganna and all the family she had within it. She would have a much easier connection to those in Willow Ridge and even the Aurora wolves if she so chose. Going over the mountain to unknown lands was quite a stretch. But maybe if they could have dad come with them to?

Judas felt uncertain of himself, feeling far too brash to be one to do any convincing. He was no diplomat after all. Where was @Samael when he needed him?! Huffing, the black wolf continued to stalk around the banks of the Lagoon, arching around it from the east, to the north and back down again into the direction of the claimed territory. In the darkness the pitch wolf was at near full cover savor the glow of the brilliant moon ahead, guiding his path. "Mother, wish me luck." He spoke, a smirk toying over his lips as dark grey eyes looked up to the skies at her. If anything, she was the most trusting mother of all of them he had. Not to say he did not love his mothers, though the love he felt for them was a complicated one as one could easily say was their love towards their sons.

Taking a deep breath, he opened his maw to call out for his sister, wherever she may be. Hopefully she was in her pack land and not wondering. She was, after all, a pack wolf now and so assumed she would not stay far from her group and her duties she most certainly now held. Judas scoffed, turning down a rather secluded path which called to him. Beyond the veil of the trees he most certainly had not expected the show within. Fireflies. Of course, Judas did not know the name of them. He had never seen such a thing before and even if he had would have been too young to ever remember. His tail waved, a playful growl taking him as the youth bounded forward, snapping at the glowing balls of moonlight. Was this a gift from Moon Mother? Was this her way of playing with her son?

(This post was last modified: Mar 24, 2018, 09:23 PM by Judas.)
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Her brother's call was likely a blessing in disguise. Just the distraction she needed from.. Well, herself really. Macha's ears perked forward as the sound was made. 'Thank you, mother.' she sighed, trotting toward the direction from which it came. She wondered what it could be that her brother beckoned her for, though likely enough it was probably just a visit for the sake of seeing each other. After all, hadn't it been about a full month now since they'd last been face to face?

Upon arrival, Macha couldn't help but stop a few steps short of where her brother had been located. She admired the boy for a moment as he blissfully chomped at the little bugs inhabiting this section of the land. He sure seemed to be having fun. Her tail swayed happily behind her as she finally closed the distance between them. It was a nice sight, seeing him act so carefree. "Are you having fun?" The young Archer giggled, trying her best not to spook the boy.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER

Judas had been too caught up in the idea that Moon Mother was trying to play with him, using unfortunate little bugs to be his victim, to notice his sister's silent and steady arrival. Judas was bounding on those long thin legs, nearly tumbling over oversized paws at he snapped at the air. When Macha's voice sounded, Judas jumped, whipping around is though ready to take on the intruder until he quickly realized his sister. He laughs then, trotting over to her side and aiming to give a rough display of affection by bumping her shoulder and tugging at her ear. "I am." He spoke, for although the lessons of his mother's and then traveling out on his own so young forced him to learn and grow quickly, Judas was still trying to on onto his youth while he could. "You think Moon Mother brought them here to play?" His own wonder if this was brought to his sister to answer, who always seemed to have a better spiritual connection with things. Judas assumed it was because she was a female and he was not. Anything he was lesser at he had been grown to think it was simply because he was born male.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha thought carefully of her next words before responding. There was always some pressure that came with her brother's asking her about the Moon Mother. She felt like she needed to be careful, make sure her words remained wise and truthful. Like she was some sort of spiritual Guru, even though she was just now nearing on the yearling phase of her life. Though at the same time it was comforting, because all she's ever aimed to be in life was a guide for the Moon Mother. Perhaps them asking her questions like this just meant she was doing a good job thus far, and instead of approaching it as a stressful task she should consider it an honorable blessing. "I do, deer brother." She smiled, voice laced with sugar. "I think she's trying to show you, no.. Us, that this new beginning of ours was the correct path to choose. We made the right choice." maintaining her smile, the young witch nuzzled into her brother's side.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER

He waited patiently, a patience which just might have been given to his one sister and sister alone. After all, she was the heir of their home even if they no longer lived in the Dell and she was as said before, the female of the generation, someone who would likely grow up to lead her brethren. She was the smarts and Judas was the brawn, although he liked to think Samael as quite smart too.... The group had left their lands to follow their father, the boys in particular looking for "bigger skies" their father had mentioned without being held back by gender and because of it a certain placement in this world below. Still, even though Judas body was free his mind often went back to the harsh lessons of the Dell which had been drilled into his skull the moment he was born.

"Good, Good..." He spoke then and a smile touched his lips, reassured by Macha's words. "Everyone seems happier here. Being a loner is hard but I'm still happy riding it out with Ramiel. Even dad seems better." Now all they needed was Nuriel and Sam. But where would the four boys go? The Scowle had already been full, last Judas sniffed around and with pups coking it would be ever more crowded. That brought him back to what Ramiel had said, about a woman forming a group, about banding together and starting a new pack somewhere...

He took a step back from his sister, enough room that so he could see her clearly and sit down. A ball of light passed him, another bug, and in reaction snapped at it playfully though missing. "So, have you ever thought about exploring more of the Lore then just the the Southern bits? Spring is coming and then summer... Plenty of time for exploring. "

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha nodded at her brother's statement. "That we do, and he definitely is. I can tell." She responded with warm words, glad that everything seemed to be working out just fine for everyone. She couldn't help but burst out in another small fit of giggles as the male snapped at another one of the small bugs, how easily distracted he seemed to be. Again, it was nice to see the boy like this.

"I've thought a bit about it, yes." The witch sighed. "Though I don't think I'll have the time. Two of our female's, the alphas in fact, have been blessed with bellies bearing new life this season. With plans of starting a Coven come around this time next year.. We could really use those minds.. Those puppies. I fear I will be busy teaching them the ways of our Moon Mother, in a kind and just manner of course.." No beating, no yelling, no sexism. Their deity was a kind one, unlike what the mother's back at devilsbite might of assumed. "Nevertheless it will all be worth it when the time comes. Judas, I suspect that the white one.. Celandine, might in fact be giving life to our very own blood this year! Siblings! However it's still just that, speculation." But with the way their father had been shadowing her as of late, what else would the reason be?

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
The scent of a large band of coyotes is on the breeze.
Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER

Once his sister said that she had thought about it, followed by a sigh, he knew he had lost the battle, knew that his sister had already made up her mind. How disappointed would @Ramiel be when he found out he had been unsuccessful with getting their sister to follow them on their travels? He held his tongue, listening as Macha explained how she would not have time for exploring and why.

It was a good excuse, a great excuse actually. The pack she was in had two leading females, which reminded him of the mothers of the Dell. They were both pregnant, bringing her life and a new chapter to the pack. She said that the plan was to form a new coven and teach the children that were being born the ways of Moon Mother.

"If that's the case, then I'll definitely have to come by and see them when they are born. That is, if they are our newest siblings." After all she said it was just speculation but then again his sister was a smart woman and if she was guessing this then there was a good chance she was right. Besides, how many females had Skoll been with? How many bastard children roamed the land of Relic Lore?

"You were always born to have good potential. Always a plan..." Unlike him, who had no path, no goals, nothing really tying him down to anything. Even more so now, knowing his sister's place was set in a pack where he just couldn't fit, literally. Though the words were left unspoken, he was proud of her. "There just isn't enough room for Ramiel and I in the Scowle, especially if Samael and Nuriel catch up. Ramiel knows a wolf wanting to form something, travel over the mountains. I told him I'd join him." He admitted then, his dark grey eyes set on his sister to see how she might respond to this. It wasn't like she would have much time for him, anyhow.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha nodded at the words of her kin. "Of course, I'll seek you out the second I can confirm for sure." Though she was positive there would be no other reason to explain his behavior as of late. Perhaps it'd be easier to ask instead of just sitting around and speculating, though the girl was really never one to pry. She'd find out sooner or later.

Listening to her brother speak further, Macha couldn't help but form a bit of a frown as he expressed interest in leaving. Though it was true, Pookastone was a pretty packed pack. "I see.." She sighed. "Well, it's for the best. I'd rather you two stick together than wander around all alone.." The fae tried desperately to collect her thoughts, stay positive. It's not like this was goodbye, they'd see each other again. Probably relatively soon even. However.. "When the time comes... When I form a new coven.. Will you two..." Be joining? Or were they planning on settling down in this foreign pack for good?

Inactive No Rank
Judas Orion Archer
Judas ARCHER

The black male nodded to his sister's words though did not say any more on the subject. After tonight, he was unsure when he would end up seeing his sister again which was a thought he tried his best to push under the rug so to speak in order to keep from getting upset. It wouldn't be goodbye. It couldn't be. After all even though he did not know exactly where he would end up with his brother and their new group he still knew exactly where his sister was when he had the opportunity to visit her.

He would not miss the frown which touched her features and the sigh that passed her lips. None the less she was happy her two brothers would be sticking together. Judas wondered if Nuriel or Samael would ever catch up to them and if they would end up joining them on their travels over the mountains or if they would try to fight themselves into a placement amongst the Lagoon wolves.

"You know I'd choose you and our brothers over anyone, right?" He spoke, his dark grey eyes narrowing on her for a moment, questioningly, seriously. He needed her to know that no matter what, no matter where his paws took him, he would always choose to support her and their siblings above anyone else especially when it came to the support of Moon Mother.