(See All?) Announcements
500 Users Online
Google, Bing

I get lost sometimes — Larkcall Lowlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 129 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Phoenix Avalon
Percy exits unless stopped, happy for this to be a fade too unless you want one more @Adelayde
i crashed my car into the bridge, i watched, i let it burn

The words were were sharp and the girl openly scoffed, "Yeah either was I an' look what happened there. Don't wonder why when they run off too, maybe they won't be as lucky as I was." Sometimes, she wondered if it really was luck that spared her that night or if it would have been better off ending there.

Regarless, it was clear there was nothing here for her anymore. With a final huff she turned to leave, not that she was sure she was ready to face the edge wolves yet either. "Good luck Ade," not that she thought her words would help at all. Like a rat from a sinking ship, she had no intention of sticking around to see the aftermath.

Phoenix Avalon
[Image: alice_pixels_by_marinatedmermaid_db0ijia...bx39aw.gif]
Played by Arya who has 292 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelayde Artemieva
adelayde artemieva

Her heart sank when Percy's sharp words hit her ears, making her tawny ears fold against her crown. She wished there was more she could of done for her before and now. The two of them have never been close, no matter how hard Adelayde tried in the beginning. The Avalon girl has always been reclusive and selective of those she was close to, where Ade was always an outsider in the girl's eyes. The words stung, but she understood the anger and hurt Phoenix had to be feeling. The Artemieva wished she could take the pain away from the girl, but the Heavens forbade it. The peppered girl said her goodbyes as her mismatched gaze watched her turn to leave and she didn't turn back into the Rye territory until she couldn't see Phoenix any longer. A sad sigh left her lips as she turned back home, feeling sadder than she had before.

Fade - Thread complete
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
In the distance there is a large pack of coyotes howling.