Apollo, Bing, Google

I drew a broken heart — Blackened Down 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
kerberos rigel
but it was ashes to ashes and we all fall down

He was pretty sure he was losing her, that he was watching her slip through his grasp. He felt pretty low in his life right now but he couldn't risk watching her turn him away. Kerberos hadn't admitted it but most everything he had done had been for Treyah. At some point it had stopped being for himself or for Maera and it had become all about her.

The Rigel stepped forward, pale eyes trained on her. I need to know if there's even a chance you could still love me. Because he was losing his mind not being with her. Perhaps he was a selfish lover or maybe he was just not a good lover at all. Yet he felt so drawn to the Tainn that it hurt him to not be the one cloaking her fur in his cologne and accompanying  her wherever she went. I'll understand if you don't but please, I just have to know.

He prepared himself for a second round of pain because he knew her words had the chance to hurt just as much as Maera's teeth.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Sudden language warning
turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you
Treyah Tainn

She hadn't expected him to stop her, least of all to ask that question after what he had done and it was as if the brittle dam she had constructed to try and hold it all back snapped, emotions she thought she was past racing back to the forefront. Amber eyes narrowed, confusion and incredulity clear on her face. The Tainn lifted her head like a leader should, who was the adult here? Really? In this moment she almost looked like her mother.

"I do love you Kerb," it was obvious it was coming, the but. "I just can't be around you right now. It really, really hurts, the knowing." While she had thought she could ignore it just a moment ago, it was back rearing it's ugly head again. "I mean, you're really going to potentially leave your own children to a horrible death by starvation or attack because you made some stupid promise to a kid how long ago now?" God, she could see their squishy little faces and they weren't even born yet. They hadn't asked for this. Why the fuck did she feel so guilty? "For fucksake, bring them here if you have to, I'll raise them with my own. At least one of us should be willing to accept responsibility, it's not like they asked you to fuck their mother."

The fur along her spine stood up in angry spikes, her chest heaving with the effort of reining herself back in. She wasn't doing either of them any favours running her mouth like this, but god did she feel sick. "I thought you were better than that. Try to prove me right."

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
mature language

kerberos rigel

He had fucked up pretty bad. Like the peak of his fuck ups and he knew so by the way she contorted into a figure of pure anger. Each word was like a crushing weight being shoved onto his chest. He had half a mind to say something and the other half told him that perhaps that would but the absolute stupidest-shit-for-brains thing he could do right now.

Then what once he got the child or children? He left one mother heartbroken because his other woman didn't wish for his children to wither. He was terribly confused mentioning the lone mother had seemed fine and rather content with the idea so what was Treyah getting riled up about? Not that he dared to openly ask.

And why did she think him to be better than that? His first kid had been an absolute fail on his end and that was when things were still good. Kerberos didn't understand why anyone expected anything of him.

I will. Was all he said before he turned and walked off from the scene, heading further away from the Draw. There were matters to attend to now.

-kerb exit unless stopped-

have you checked out my player preferences?