At night we're painting your trash gold — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Open to ONE other, about here.
turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you
Treyah Tainn

Treyah wasn't feeling herself, and it was almost certainly to do with the burning under her skin, the need to move transferring to her paws. What had started as scouting for herds had turned into a walk, further south than she had been in a very long time.

It wasn't that she had a problem with their southern neighbours, just that she expected that if any of their lost turned up on the wrong borders that Kerberos would hear of it from @Sven or someone else at the willows. He had taken the lead on diplomatic stuff while she had scrambled to track down those that had vanished, (for all the good it did her), and now Kerberos had stepped down. It wasn't that she didn't trust Tennebrae, but he'd shown no interest in the role before now. At least if she headed in that direction she might run into someone on neutral ground. She wasn't terribly fond of howling on doorsteps.

[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

There was no doubt in the Agouti woman's mind that she was expecting pups this spring. She was excited and nervous all at the same time. She was confident though after speaking with Ravenna and the plans that they had made that she would be okay. All that was left were the preparations, she wanted the perfect den.

It was this and the chance to work off some if her nervousness that sent her outside the borders. She didn't know what she was looking for but she knew there she would know what it was when she found it. As she trotted through the willows she came upon a familiar scent. Leotie just couldn't ignore it especially when it was accompanied by the scent of a female in heat. She changed direction in search of the female and soon found her. It seemed Treyah had come into her first heat. “Hello Treyah,” she greeted cheerfully after all it had been quite sometime since she'd seen the Tainn.

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Treyah Tainn

A familiar voice cut through the drooping willows, setting the Tainn's tail to waving, "Leotie, it's been so long!" Unlike Treyah, she smelled like she belonged here... and... something else was under it all too. It didn't take a genius to put the pieced together and she smiled happily for the woman, "Ahh! You're gonna be a ma?" She was sure the agouti woman would do an amazing job, moving to close the distance between them she dipped her head shyly, "I-uh... might be too... but! it's early yet... way too early." she ended with a short, strained laugh. So much had changed, there was so much news to exchange and she could only be grateful that she had encountered a familiar face to share it with.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

Her tail swayed happily behind her as she came face to face with Treyah, she was glad to see the girl. Especially now when things seemed to be going so well for her. “It has been a long time. I've been meaning to visit and see how you all are.” Since coming to the ridge and working through everything she'd had a change of heart where Charred Ash Draw and it's members were concerned. “I am,” she confirmed, “And I'm so very nervous but I'm happy Treyah.” It seemed she wasn't the only one with news of motherhood. The Agouti woman's eyes widened at the news. “That's wonderful news, you are happy about it right? It's what you want? Will the father be helping you?” So many questions. She was worried about the Tainn girl since she was still so young.

Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Information overload - insert finedog here
Treyah Tainn

Treyah wouldn't hold not visiting against her, things had been so crazy. She offered a strained smile when Leotie said it was wonderful news, honestly, she wasn't so sure herself. "Yeah well, a lot has happened." She supposed the best place to start was right after their last meeting. "After I saw you last ma went missing, then Lacey went vanished too and Mae handed leadership to me. I found Lace down near the Lagoon, she'd had a run-in with a skunk but she ran off again shortly after. I expected Mae to want her spot back but she was... different, so I've been leading with Kerb for a long while now. We never found mum, but Reiko said she's fine, or was fine when he saw her last. Suka took off too." Meanwhile, while everyone else was off galavanting across the countryside the Tainn had continued on, doing her best to keep the fractured pack together.

"More recently though, dad went missing. I sent one of our subordinates out to look for him, he lost his trail in an avalanche up on the mountain. I'd really appreciate it if you could keep an eye out, but I know things are only gonna get crazier with puppies on the way. I just, I can't accept he's gone." Her smile began to falter, despite her best attempts to hold it together. "And-uh, Mae and Kerb had a pretty big fight at probably right about the time I got the news, she left... she's wandering around with some pretty nasty wounds. Kerb handed leadership over to Tennebrae, he's a good guy, terrible jokes but he's loyal. I just... I guess I expected more of him y'know?" Of course she would, hadn't Leotie said something similar to her before?

At least the future was looking a little brighter, right? "But-uh, yeah, the dad seems to want to stick around. He already has a son but things, I guess didn't work out? He's a healer, really nice guy. Tell you what though, its a bit rough being the only girl in the pack, y'know, besides Lana." She smiled a little shyly, it was hardly a whirlwind romance but that didn't mean the possibility of something coming from it was totally dashed.

Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys

For awhile now Leotie had been thinking about visiting, especially to see Kerb. She felt they needed to talk after what had happened with Naira. What Leotie wasn't expecting was Treyah to start telling her everything thing that had happened since they had last seen each other. She'd already known about Naira being missing but the others that were spoken of, it took her a moment to realize that it was pups that were being referred to since they hadn't even left the den when she'd been ousted. “I'm sorry to hear about Lacy and Suka, I hope they find their way home. Losing her daughter couldn't have been easy on her,” she said thinking of Enoki, “And you leading my goodness Treyah how are you holding up?” She was worried for the girl being so young and leading a pack with disappearances. She spoke of Reiko which what how she'd found out about Naira, “I saw Reiko,” she admitted, “About a month ago.”

Things didn't stop there and only seemed to get worse in a grand scale because Triell was missing. Leotie couldn't help that her eyes widened at the news and she shook her head. “Of course I will keep an eye out for him puppies or not. Your father meant a lot to me, I can't accept he's gone either.” She refused to accept that Triell was dead, not until they came and told her they'd found his body. “You'll tell me if you find him?” The news of Kerb and Mae though, a fight, “What went so wrong between them that they would end up in such a bad place?” Leotie was starting to become confused and wondered if she was still been there if all this would have happened. She couldn't think about it though she wouldn't have any guilt about it, “Maybe I need to talk to Kerb.” She couldn't help but agree with Treyah when she said she expected more from him, “I know how you feel.”

As for the father of Treyah's potential pups, the Tainn had better news about that. “I hope he does stick around and maybe this will be the start of something new for you Treyah.” She didn't think it mattered that he already had a son if things hadn't worked out for him before maybe they would this time. Leotie could hope that for her friend. She nodded as Treyah spoke about being the only girl, “I can only imagine but your a strong woman Trey and things might change. A female needed a home might come along.” She'd learned that in a pack there were members that came and went and those that stayed. It all happened in time and patience was important.

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity