421 Users Online
Juniper, Google, Adora, Apollo, Bing, Jadon

so i bare my skin and i count my sins [m] — Driftwood Surge 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Van who has 3 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ajay Delaney
@Anastasia first, then Aytigin, and special mention for @Lachesis
Rated MATURE for strong language, strong violence, and sexual themes.
Possibly open for a spectator or two, but please ask first!

Once he had gotten to this place, finding the home of his eldest son was rather simple. It was easy to track Ayti from the south, and he wasted no time in scouting out the lands around the pack Aytigin was staying in. And there were so many delicious heat scents coming off of the land - a veritable harem that he would certainly not mind partaking in.

So he crossed the borders.

The salt-and-pepper man strode purposefully into the territory, keeping his eyes and ears open for any sign of wolves who were not his son. But especially for the particular woman who seemed to be letting out that scrumptious heat scent the strongest. She must be nearby, and what harm could come of a bit of flirty fun before he found his child?

In all honesty, he simply needed Aytigin’s help. A place to stay. Perhaps a few lovely ladies and gentlemen to enjoy as well.
(This post was last modified: Mar 27, 2018, 06:23 PM by Ajay.)
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

After having spoken with Emrys about not leaving the borders (though his offer was still on the table, but she wasn't one to burden people with her troubles), Anastasia had done exactly what was necessary. She stayed put. Ana wandered the safety of the Surge back and forth until she was sure that she had touched every single piece of ground that the dirt wished that she could fly and quit bothering it. Her pack mates had surely seen her moving around quite a bit, though she had been too preoccupied to really see anything that wasn't right in her path.

The farther she went, the farther her mind traveled but it wasn't until she caught wind of a scent that wasn't familiar. It wasn't dipped in the earthy musk of the Surge and she turned her head to the left to see a dark stranger. He was large, built tough, and she so small that it was clear there was a size difference that she couldn't be of much help. In this, the dove stood frozen in her place as though thinking if she should call for back-up but knowing that if she did that then he would definitely know where she was if he didn't already.

Instinctively, and for good reason no matter how little it did her, Anastasia tightened her permanently tucked tail between her legs and tried to deep her body lower so that she might blend into the woods around her. White fur had never exactly been promising when it wasn't winter.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Inactive No Rank
Ajay Delaney
Oh, but of course he noticed her. The large man swept his tail in a welcoming, courteous manner and dipped his head low, his golden eyes half-lidded and locked on her gorgeous blues. ”No need to be afraid, little pigeon. My name is Ajay Delaney - you might have met my son, Aytigin? I’m merely searching for him.” He offered her a smile, his posture low and almost slinking like a snake as he approached her slowly.

”Although it seems the universe has blessed me with a beautiful bird to meet first,” he crooned, his tail waving slowly around his hocks. ”It smells like you could use the help of a wolf like me. No strings attached, honey - I can make you feel so good. Nobody would have to know,” he purred, voice slow and smooth.

Before he could reach the little snowpuff, however, he was quite literally slammed into by Aytigin’s massive form, knocking his father to the side.

’What the fuck do you think you’re doing here?!’

Ayti next!
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Now, Ayti didn’t think of himself as a particularly temperamental wolf, but the rage that he felt when he caught the bastard’s scent scared him a little. He moved as quickly as he could manage to get to the other Delaney, his fur bristling and his lips curled back before he even saw the man. And when he saw him frightening Anastasia, he acted without really thinking and slammed his body hard against his father’s side to knock him over.

”What the fuck do you think you’re doing here?!” he snarled, his posture dominant and aggressive, with his tail curled over his spine and his fur raised to make him appear larger than he actually was.

Ajay got up quickly, as to be expected. He was a tough, lean wolf, and a skilled fighter. He had had to be, from an early age. Ayti would be the first to admit that he himself was not particularly skilled in that area, so he didn’t know why the hell he thought it would be such a brilliant idea to lunge forward in an attempt to grab Ajay’s muzzle when the older wolf opened his mouth to speak.

Quick as lightning, the graying Delaney snapped around and sank his teeth into the side of Ayti’s neck, ripping out a chunk of skin and fur between his neck and right shoulder. Blood started to drip down the younger’s nape, and for a moment, he just stood in shock.

’Now, Ajay said, his own tail rising above his back and a smirk crossing his bloodied muzzle. ’Unless you want me to break your other shoulder, I’d suggest you leave me ‘n this pretty little thing alone.’

Ayti shook the shock off, his lips pulling back and his body tensing hard as he moved between them again. He couldn’t just let this happen. ”I’m not gonna stop until you get out of my fucking territory, you bastard.”
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark

Lachesis was getting older but he wasn’t that old—not yet. He had a working nose and a sensible brain. He could put two and two together.

Someone had broken pack law.

He had consoled with Lilya, to make sure he wasn’t imagining things; to confirm his suspicions. But she had caught the scent too. The wolf in question, however, was scare since their return. Every time Lachesis, or Lilya, went to seek them out they were gone—out on a patrol or tending to the hoard of  Driftwood teenagers. Which made the ghost feel like he was being purposely avoided—which only made him more angry. He had been about to call for the ebony guardian when a snarl ripped through the trees; an unknown snarl. A low growl thrummed in the back of his throat before he took off, his long legs pumping furiously behind him to close the distance between himself and the intruder.

The closer he got the more scents he began to recognize. Anastasia was present, which worried the ghost immensely, along with Aytigin. Two birds, one stone? It looked like things were already going in Lachesis’ favour. First he needed to remove the blue-eyed dove from whatever situation she was in, then he would deal with the guardian and the intruder.

He skidded to a halt, the scent of blood greeting him as he looked among the group. The stranger present was large, like Aytigin, but not a face the Stark recognized. He looked to Anastasia, his peridots wide with concern as he searched her over (quickly) for any signs of injury. Once he determined she was okay, physically, he turned to the two large males, his upper lip curling back from his teeth as he took a bold step forward. His tail was arched high over his body as the fur along his nape stood; his ears pinned forward. He couldn’t remember the last time he'd been so angry. You can both get the fuck out of my territory, he hissed through gritted teeth, his words accompanied by a deep growl. Now! He did not care that the guardian was injured, or about whatever beef the two large males had. This was his land and he would do whatever necessary to defend it.

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

Truthfully, she likely would have been comfortable warding him off had it not been for his trespassing and her vulnerable state. He seemed harmless up until he decided to talk to her and then she felt the creepy crawlies riding along her back. In her mind she very clearly asked him what he wanted to see Aytigin for and why he had trespassed to do so but her tongue would not move. Her entire body did not move and she stayed where she was, cautious and somewhat nervous of what would come if she didn't move.

The stranger, Ajay, talks of assisting her in her situation and Anastasia certainly falls short of a response. Repulsed but not entirely disgusted, her situation driving a stake into her heart as all the things she desires comes to fruition in her mind and yet she knows the consequences. She knows that there would always be strings even if he didn't stick around. Strings that she wasn't allowed at this point in time so she refrained from trying to use the words that were acught in her throat.

Without much worry, something dark came out of nowhere smashing itself into the creepy stranger's form and the dove took a step back. Welcome for the distraction but otherwise overwhelmed by everything that was happening. Eventually she recognized it was Aytigin by his voice but she wasn't too sure she should stick around. If anything, she needed to call for Lachesis but he had already arrived with a very different appearance than what she was used to.

The dove's eyes caught his as they looked her over before his sole focus became that of the problem in front of them. With her body low and submissive she took another step back, her back-end moving away from them slow. Of course, her movements halted entirely when Lachesis not only told the stranger to back up off the territory but that the both of them could get out. What? It was quite obvious that Aytigin was coming to her rescue (for she was oblivious to pack law being broken) but she had no interest in arguing with Lachesis here. Not now.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
Feel free to skip Rory if I take too long, she's basically watching with sadness ^^
She was nervous, and excited at the same time. Finally, his elusive scent had become strong again and she followed it until she heard the commotion of wolves snarling and fighting, confusion made her pause but curiosity forced her onward and she entered the scene of what seemed like some strange standoff. In the arena was the male she favored, the male she respected, a stranger and Anastasia, a woman she'd just gotten acquainted with. She had no idea what was happening but it didn't take her long to realize that something fishy had gone on here and judging from Ayti's bleeding wound, he had been blind-sided by the whole ordeal. She was quiet, shock keeping her at her spot despite the urge to run to his rescue and fix the hurt he could possibly be feeling but the fear of teeth turning on her kept her at her spot and the sheer anger of Lachesis allowed her to rethink her options. She caught the last of it, him demanding that Atyigin leave, and now and without warning she whined in disbelief, tears threatening to fall from her sad eyes. It had taken her forever to find him and already he was being taken from her. In that moment so many questions flew through her head but the leading one was nagging at her brain and she found herself staring at Lachesis in disbelief, hoping that he would come to his senses and change his mind. He couldn't possibly banish her lover--not her Aytigin!
(This post was last modified: Apr 03, 2018, 06:08 AM by Rory.)
Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!

Inactive No Rank
Ajay Delaney
Suddenly, a very aggressive and dominant white wolf moved onto the scene, and Ajay smirked slightly as he admonished not only him, but also his son. So this new wolf must be the alpha, and the older Delaney smirked as he turned away, spitting out a mouthful of bloody skin and fur that did not belong to him. ”Seems I’ve overstayed my welcome,” he purred, licking at his crimson-tinged jaws,

The instant Aytigin exited the territory, if it were anywhere near where Ajay was, the older wolf was sure the two of them would be right back at it again.

”I’ll see you once your alpha has personally chased you from the territory,” Ajay said with a smirk, turning and heading back out the way he had come. He would be happy to return to the battle later.

{ e x i t a j a y }
(This post was last modified: Apr 03, 2018, 06:58 PM by Ajay.)
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
A lynx has left behind the remains of a deer. +5 Health
Played by Van who has 292 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Aytigin Delaney
Ayti flinched when Lachesis’ voice, his posture immediately dropping down into something submissive and shamed. It was even worse when Rory appeared on the scene, and his tail curled all the way between his legs. He’d been avoiding her since she joined for this very reason, and now he had fucked everything up.

”Lach,” he began, his voice wavering dangerously. He had meant to seek Lachesis out before, but he had only been back for less than one full day. ”I’m... I’m so sorry...” Hazel eyes flicked over to Rory for a moment and tears immediately sprung into them. ”I’m so sorry - I didn’t... I wasn’t sober. I don’t even know who she was - it feels like a dream. I found some... some mushrooms that I used to do a lot with my old group, and this wouldn’t have happened if I hadn’t taken them.”

He pressed so low to the ground that his body was trembling and his belly fur was brushing the ground. ”I’m... I’m going to accept any punishment you decide to give me.” Physically beating him, taking his rank... banishment...

Though the thought of being taken from his home - from the wolves he loved - was enough to actually cause his breath to hitch in his chest and tears to finally begin streaking down his cheeks.