(See All?) Announcements
270 Users Online
Adora, Aquene, Bing, Google, Jadon

you want more than flowers — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hero who has 217 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Aurora Thanne
She smiled, the first to cross her maw since their meeting, and her ears pulled backward on her head in jest as interest overcame her. He was a well versed youth and it showed in the gleam of his mix-matched eyes or the slump of his shoulders which could potentially mean a lack of interest but Rory took that as a sign to continue. She was curious to how much he had actually knew, and perhaps if she could produce a smile from him now as well. "You've done a lot," she started off, studying him in silence a moment and biting her lips. She couldn't quite tell what she wanted to know from him just yet but she liked the way the conversation was headed. "which pup if you don't mind me asking?" she wondered, having met one thus far and her thoughts of the dark girl were positive to say the least. "maybe you can officially show me around the Shallows, I've never actually been inside or saw much of it beyond the border." she said, wondering if he would take her up on the idea. Cottongrass was supposed to be her guide but Sachiel could eventually be his replacement.
Graphics by Arya and Becuffin!

Played by Arla who has 339 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sachiel Leigh Selwyn

You’ve done a lot. He blinked, his expression tightening once more. What was that supposed to mean? The shallows weren’t large in size, so Sachiel had to do a lot, but he didn’t mind. The agouti boy liked being able to provide for his pack and be of use to them. Otherwise, what was the point of him being there? He wanted to earn his keep, not take advantage of Askan and Reyes. They had allowed him to join without knowing much about him, or having him prove his worth to them, so Sachiel as though he owed them. Even if he was an honorary Selwyn now.

Uh, he started after the pale female asked for the cub’s name, his ears sweeping back against his dark skull, I don’t remember her name. He didn’t care to remember it. Dark fur, brightannoyinglyorange eyes. But not orange like Pumpkin Eyes, where they were almost bearable. No, hers had been headache-inducing, like the tangerine leaves of the Vale. Yeah, maybe, he retorted, his expression still neutral, I dono if Askan or Reyes would be keen on that. They don’t really like having others cross the borders. Even if they had been invited across. Except for the pale leader of Driftwood—he had made an appearance in the shallows. But the girl? Sure, she had met Askan, but did that mean the grumpy Edge Lord liked her, or wanted her visiting. He’d have to confirm.

(This post was last modified: May 04, 2018, 03:46 AM by Sachiel.)
ridge is a mature character
aka he curses a lot due to his frustation with his memory loss
x
ridge associates colours with moods/feelings & uses them to describe others