(See All?) Announcements
627 Users Online
Google, Bing, Neo

keep quiet — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Life in the Scowle was.. different now. Different in ways that she refused to think about, so instead Celandine filled her time doing absolutely anything else. Filling caches, patrolling borders, hunting. All the things that one could expect of a leader, so it wasn't any big surprise that she found herself seeking out their newest recruit. She still didn't know enough about the pale girl, who couldn't have been much older than Morganna's last brood. It wasn't necessarily that she cared to know, either, but it was her duty now. Noemie's trail was easy enough to follow, and thank the gods for that, because Cela was always tired nowadays. If the girl had found herself much farther, the Argyris might have just turned around. 

Once her bright eyes fell upon the girl's equally pale coat, she chuffed a greeting. "Are you busy?"

Played by Oolong who has 11 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Noemie Beaulieu
Noemie wasn't doing much at the time, mostly scouting around her new area. It was pleasant, being there now. A newly familiar voice called to her "Are you busy?" Not as far as she could tell. She looked back to find a wolf of similar hue, realizing soon after it was the pack's leader, Celandine. "No, not at this moment I can say. Noe replied in a pleasant and friendly tone, lowering her tail and ears a bit. "What can I do for you?" She inquired, curious as to why the wolf in front of her would trek out to visit her.
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine visibly softened as the honey-eyed girl spoke, not because the girl pulled at some long lost memory, but because she wanted Noemie to feel comfortable in her presence. Not only was it her duty to do so, but a relaxed meeting made for a more agreeable wolf, and Cela had a question or two. "Nothing much. I just wanted to see if you're settling in alright." Well, that was true at least. "I know Macha seems to have taken an interest in you." But why? Pookastone held wolves that the alpha deemed smarter, stronger, and faster than this pale waif of a girl. What made her so special? Curiosity forced the Argyris' ears forward, as she awaited an answer.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]