(See All?) Announcements
466 Users Online
Google, Bing, Apollo

carve it out — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie looked up at the tree, great and imposing as it was, and she knew. She knew it in her bones, and her blood; Felt it in her heart and soul. This was it. A wicked smile crept it's way onto her features as she turned to Macha. "This is it. I'm sure o' it." She was confident that they'd build a medicine den to rival the one in Willow Ridge, though she'd never seen it. Torbine's was older, and surely that's where their standard should be set. "Well, let's get ter it." Without a single other thought, the Archer dug her claws into the softening Earth, and began pulling it up.

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

Macha's whole face lit up as Nellie expressed her approval toward the tree she'd picked out. "Ah, goodness I'm so glad!" she giggled. She could envision quite the healers nook coming out of this tree with just a little bit of hard work, and it was a warm feeling to know that her friend was able to see the same thing from it. Warm and proud. "Yes, of course!" the witch said, grinning from ear to ear as she followed the fae's lead and got to work shaping and forming What would be pookastone new medical den.

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.