(See All?) Announcements
552 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel

Clearwater Tarn — Official 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Posted by Spirit of Wildwood who has 4,812 posts.

About Clearwater Tarn

A tight knit group of former WHITESTONE MONADNOCK members came together to form Clearwater Tarn after the passing of Wraith. With Cheedo, Lenae, Odin, Kip and Cyril in tow Piety and Lorcan set claim to the territory.

Pack pride colors for Clearwater Tarn are "Cadet Blue (#5396A0)" and "Tuscan Tan (#A38C60)".

The Wolves of Clearwater Tarn.

• Current Leader: Piety Santoro
  • Established: March 20th, 2018
  • Location: Clearwater Tarn, Mountain of Dire, Serpent's Pass, Relic Lore
  • Navigation: Located on a lower elevation on the western side of the Mountain of Dire.
  • Den Description: In the heart of the territory is a small opening under a mountainside wall that serves as a den for the wolves who live here, with the sparse trees helping to offer protection from harsh weather. It is sheltered out of view from the rest of the territory giving the wolves of the Tarn privacy from prying eyes.
  • Pack Scent Identifiers: Stone, Dirt, Fir, Freshwater.

• Pack Colors: #5396A0 & #A38C60
  • Character Alignment: Mostly Neutral, Some Good, Some Lawful, Some Chaotic.

• Allies:
  • Neutral: All other packs. 
  • Enemies:

• Core Values: Respect, Cooperation, Unity, Loyalty.
  • Motto: "Strength In Unity."

• Age Range: Pup - 5 years old.
  • Size Range: Small - Large.
  • Roles Present: Guardian, Scout, Teacher.

Notes & Trivia.

• Piety and Lorcan originally met in their former pack, WHITESTONE MONADNOCK, which fell apart after the death of its leader and Piety's former mate, Wraith. Many of the founding members of Clearwater Tarn were former Whitestone wolves. 
  • All kinds of wolves are welcomed as long as they are respectful and willing to pull their weight.

(This post was last modified: Jan 06, 2021, 04:10 PM by Sahalie.)

Important Events.

These are the noteworthy events that have taken place in the history of the Clearwater Tarn pack. They can include pack meetings, changes in leadership, births or deaths, etc.

1. 3/20/18
  2. Clearwater Tarn was founded.
  3. 5/10/18
  4. Lenae gives birth to Jenessa but the big day seems anything but joyous.
  5. 5/13/18
  6. Shortly after the birth of one cub in the Tarn, Piety gives birth to another son - Valentin.
  7. 5/20/18
  8. Lorcan goes missing with no evidence of what happened.
(This post was last modified: May 24, 2018, 10:54 PM by Piety.)

Noteworthy Members.

These are the members which have left a lasting impact on the Clearwater Tarn pack. This recognition is not restricted to certain ranks, however all leaders, no matter how brief their reign, are listed.

Piety
— Founder.
— I. Leader, March 20th, 2018 to Present.
Lorcan
— Founder.
— I. Leader, March 20th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018.
Odin
— Founder.
— II. Subordinate, March 20th, 2018 to May 20th, 2018.
— I. Subordinate, May 20th, 2018 to Present.
Cyril
— Founder.
Lenae
— Founder.
Cheedo
— Founder.
— II. Subordinate, March 20th, 2018 to Present.
Kip
— Founder.

History.

This is the history for the Clearwater Tarn pack.

March 20, 2018 Clearwater Tarn is claimed by Piety and Lorcan.
(This post was last modified: May 20, 2018, 03:34 PM by Piety.)

Pack Policies.

Number of Leaders (+ Gender)

• Clearwater Tarn typically runs on a traditional pack structure, with two leaders of opposite gender ruling the pack.
  • Only in rare circumstances, for instance when a ranked II. Subordinate can not claim the leadership position upon stepping up to I. position, will the pack be ruled by one leader.
  • Inactivity Rules (+ Promotions for Leaders)

• If a leader goes inactive or fails to meet their posting requirements, the ranked II. Subordinate of the same gender will be promoted to rank I. Leader.
  • If the ranked II. Subordinate cannot claim the position (eg. character is a yearling or player already has two leaders) then the pack reverts to one leader.
  • Rank Challenges

• If a ranked II. Subordinate rank wishes to become the leader, they must challenge the ranked I. Leader or I. Subordinate of the same gender.
  • Rank challenges may occur at any time, though it is polite to inform the player of the wolf you wish to challenge before setting up the thread.
  • Players should be given 7 days, after they have been informed, to decide if they wish to participate in the challenge.
  • Please be aware, wolves participating in a rank challenge thread have a maximum of 3 days to reply, unless otherwise agreed on by both players.
  • (This post was last modified: May 26, 2018, 10:05 PM by Piety. Edit Reason: clarifying wording )

Pack Pride.

Available pack icons and banners for member use.

[Image: cwt.png]
    [Image: cwt_by_borka_bork-dcbcbq3.png]
    (This post was last modified: May 12, 2018, 07:15 PM by Piety.)