(See All?) Announcements
291 Users Online
Aquene, Bing, Nadine, Google, Torianna, Miriam

Muddy Waters — Mountain of Dire 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hex who has 200 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Solas ColdHeart
His gaze never left the two wolves in front of him though his gaze was more focused on the wolf with the sharper tongue. If anyone she was probably going to be the first to go for him. Pawsteps sounded from behind him and Solas's hackles rose. Was it one of their wolves trying to put him between them? Tulip's scent and the sound of her voice as she strode up next to him made him realize that he had been dead wrong on that thought. He wasn't sure if he was relieved that she was here of more frustrated by her appearance. He didn't want her to get hurt...

Piety introduced herself as the leader of Clearwater Tarn. Now he had a name to go with this new pack. She kept her gaze on Tulip and Solas took a half-step forward to put himself slightly ahead of his packmate. He didn't want her to have the attention in this scenario. It seemed that after that it was a que for more wolves to show up. Odin and Lorcan. Two wolves that put Solas on edge. Odin with his smirk and Lorcan with his voice and how his gaze drifted on Tulip with the threat hanging in the air. A short warning growl echoed up Solas's throat before the attention returned to him. Good, keep the attention on him.

Solas Coldheart, third of Fallen Tree Cove. He responded tensely as he narrowed his gaze at the wolves before him. Then how about this. If you guys are as new to the mountains as I believe you are then I'm guessing you won't be able to hunt higher up the mountain. I'll keep my hunting to the higher altitudes. The higher you went the harder it was to breathe until you got used to it. Solas was used to it but were they?
[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]