(See All?) Announcements
292 Users Online
Hazelnut, Apolline, Bing, Google, Adelard, Chan, Apollo

And I've found peace here — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
(Back dated to the 21st. Sorry for getting this up late...for @Moonshadow and or @Kajika )

Tulip had noticed the scent of the females were changing once more, and she was more comfortable in her own skin. Tensions around Fallen Tree Cove seemed to settle and dispate. @Solas was still on the girl's mind constantly, but not to the point she felt the need to avoid him. Breaking pack law was the last thing she wanted to do.

Tulip crossed back over the pack's boarders with a large chunk of meat hanging from her maw. She strode over them confidently, head held a little higher than normal. Her speech had improved and the girl felt she was making postivitve impact in her new home. Now she felt ready, prepared, to talk her alphas. What would they think of her wondering outside of the pack lands? She didn't usually go to far since she didn't really care for leaving them, but she had to find food. She felt she was doing a good job too, at adding to the caches, that was.

Slowly coming to a stop she sat the goat meat down before herself. Tulip then lifted her muzzle to the air and called to her alphas. Her posture quickly turned submissive as she lowered herself rightfully so for their presence.
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The dark male had just slipped back into the borders after getting a drink. In the days following Namid's passing the dark male had found it hard to do much of anything. He missed his former alpha dearly and wished she hadn't had to go so soon. While he was glad that her suffering was over it didn't make it any easier to say goodbye and to follow through with her wishes. He had done as she asked and laid her body to rest next to her stillborn child.

Knowing that the pack had to go on Kajika had to get back to his duties. He'd spent days laying around grieving for his fallen queen but it was time he went in with his life, he was expecting his first litter soon and he needed to get it together for them and the rest if the pack. He was just re-entering the territory when he heard the call. He wanted to pay a visit to Birtie and see how she was doing before he went on with his duties. Those plans were halted though when the call for he and Moonshadow to make an appearance. It was Tulip and it was coming from inside the territory though that didn't put the alpha at ease. He worried something might be wrong.

Changing direction he took off in the direction from which the call had originated he reached the yearling in a short amount of time. He slowed his pace as soon as she came into view. His amber gaze scanned the fire around her for signs of danger and didn't find any. He also took notice of the piece of meat at her paws. That was curious too, he wondered what was going on.

Stepping into view he offered the girl a smile, “What's can I do for you?” He asked as he came to stand in front of her. He glanced around after greeting her for signs of Moonshadow to see if she was about the while thought of this being awkward passing through his mind.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

For her timeline im gonna have this set after her thread with Tagg and Thiki :)

The day had started off a bit rocky. Her encounter with Thiki and Tagg was stress enducing and then what came next was jsyj too much. She needed to be alone. Alone to think, to cry, to greive, to just have a mini break down. Thats exactly what what was going on when Tulips call rang through the air. The ebony woman sat at the cove's burial site where now six precious members lay. She cried for Solas father despite not knowing him. Cried for Kajika's lost love Des. For the Vuesian's lost child, her lost children and newest of all the queen herself. Silver dusted audits flicked at the call. She sat for a moment to collect herself before getting up and heading towards the border. She walked slow enough to allow herself to calm down but fast enough to still make decent time. Of course her best friend had beaten her there. She gave him a smile hoping to hide what had transpired a little while before. Mercury orbs fell upon their lowest with a smile as well. There was a good hunk of meat at her feet, quite impressive actually. "Hello dear" she greeted warmly hiding all but the faintest hint of sorrow. She had to be strong for them. They already lost one leader.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by WildFlower who has 134 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tulip DayHeart
Tulip smiled at Kajika approached, lowering her head and leaning forward to affectionately lick his chin, tail swaying slowly behind her. His voice brought hesitation to her, should she wait on Moon to ask? She didn't want to be rude. Nor seem demanding. She wanted to provide for her family even more so than what she already did. A shaky breathe left her as she looked up at her Ka nervously, "Ooon?" She asked him before looking around, eyes falling onto her she-alpha as she approached.

Not too concerned about being proper the tiny girl quickly found herself moving forward in attempt to embrace Moon in an awkward (with Tulip being so small) hug. Her tail wagging even faster now. "Ooon!" She chirped happily before stepping back and straightening herself out, taking a large shaky breath. Her chest puffed out a little, despite her tail finding its old comforting place snuggly between her ever so slightly shaking hind legs. "I-I w...wood...scavenge...Tulip scavenge at Peak. I want to..." She became so gosh darn nervous and flustered instanously, "Help Cove more. Tulip scavenge? I would...be most....gr-gr-grrrate fool to be scavenge." Her little ears pressed forward with a big eyed innocent-like facial expression.
[Image: ftc_by_euphoriclies-d8zepct.png]TULIPDAY   [Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png]

Tulip has a speech impairment that causes her to talk with a severe lisp and has selective mutism. I will not be writing her words to reflect this (outside of going mute), but ask those who roleplay with her to understand it's implied.
Played by Kai who has 1,185 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kajika Tallis

The smile she gave him when he arrived made him feel there wasn't anything wrong especially with the meat at Tulips feet. He stopped worrying about that as she gave him a lick on his chin. He licked her cheek affectionately. They still had to wait for Moonshadow he assumed and was confirmed when the young female asked about her. He was just about to tell Tulip she would be along but his Oynx co-lead answered the question for him.

His amber gaze went to her and as she spoke he noted the faint sadness in her tone. He didn't question it though, they'd just lost Namid a very hard loss for the both of them. He nudged Moonshadow's cheek before turning his attention to Tulip who greeted the alpha female cheerfully. She then went in to explain why she'd called them. She wanted to scavenge for the pack. Kajika looked to Moonshadow, “I don't see why you couldn't,” he told Tulip, “What do you think Moonshadow?” He felt that the yearling had proven herself so could he trusted to go out on her own. If she wanted to scavenge and thought she would be good at it he felt she should be able to help the pack that way.

[Image: qvkpXWl.png]
Please see OOC Profile for OOC Preferences, Thank you.
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Her warm greeting was met with an excited one. She returned her friends nudge as Tulip bounded towards her. With a small chuckle Moon reached down to embrace the yearling back making it a bit easier. Once their embrace was over Tulip stepped back and settled down. Taking a deep breath she began to speak. Silver orbs looked on, encouraging her to go on even if her speech wasnt the best. The Day girl had most certainly improved since coming to the Cove. She said she wanted to scavenge for the pack. To obtain the role of scavenger. Moonshadow met Kajika's gaze "I think it's a wonderful idea. Ya have definitely come a long way since deciding to join. Ya have more than proven ya-self Tulip. I think no longer being lowest and be intergrated officially into the pack is a good idea too". She smiled at her co-lead and then to her shadow. With this Tulip would no longer be required to stay by Moon's side for she would be allowed ti come and go as she wanted (with permission of course). She was sure that her onyx friend would agree but she looked to him for confirmation.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]