(See All?) Announcements
284 Users Online
Google, Bing

don't leave me waiting — Clearwater Tarn 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 341 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cheedo

Cheedo remembered her pregnancy even though it had seemed to go by in a whirlwind. Piety agreed with her though but mostly Cheedo was glad that she could talk openly about it. It had been so long before she'd felt comfortable enough but a lot had happened. She had changed in the time since then and she was glad for it.

They spoke of the Monadnock and Piety surprised her when she asked if she would accompany her on a visit. “Yes of course, I wouldn't mind a visit at all. You just let me know when your ready.” Cheedo understood why it wouldn't be for awhile but it didn't matter to her how long Piety needed. What mattered to her was that she took the time she needed and was sure she was ready to travel before they went.

“I thought I might get a couple hours sleep before heading back out,” she told when asked, “But if you would like to talk some more I would he more than happy to keep you company.” She didn't want to desert Piety if she still needed or wanted to talk or just have some company.

[Image: nM576Fd.png]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Becca who has 524 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Piety Santoro

Her lips formed a warm smile. I will. She spoke with a soft nod of her head. Piety knew that Cheedo was well equipped to travel but obviously they had different cases. Either way it would now give her something to look forward to.

The leader's head gave a soft shake. I don't wish to keep you up. I could use the rest too. She motioned towards the dens just up ahead. Piety would be happy to walk the last stretch with Cheedo before parting ways. Surely @Lorcan would notice if she was not back soon and the Santoro didn't wish for him to fret.

-fade-

[Image: 5mjdmLH.gif]
# C W T