344 Users Online
Bing, Google, Oleander, Apollo

Jack be nimble, Jack be slick — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

His pleading to have her know that he wouldnt ever hurt or Chan calmed her a bit more. Her fur smoothed, ears perked but tail remained high. She wanted answers. He asked for her to let it go. Her silver dusted tail flicked with a hint of irritation. "What pups?" she repeated still not wanting to play games. They werent supposed to keep things from one another. She certainly hadn't. Why was he?

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Tagg knew he wasn't going to be able to avoid it. He wilted further, gaze dropping to his paws. "I was waiting for the right time," he said quietly. "I've done some terrible things, Moon. It was wartime and I was a different man. All my pent up anger at what happened to my family and how I ended up there manifested in an unhealthy way."

He sighed, defeated. "We went out one day, to reinforce the borders. When we got back, the entire litter of pups and their guardian was dead. We were all angry. We retaliated by slaughtering every coyote pup we could find." he closed his eye, fighting the revulsion he felt towards himself. 

He finally peeked up at his mate, pleading in his single green orb. "You have to understand I was trying to protect us."
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Her silver dusted banners flicked with impatience as she waited for her mate to answer her question. Feelings of betrayal swirled within her as the notion of being lied to or not being told something hit her. "I've done some terrible things, Moon. It was wartime and I was a different man. All my pent up anger at what happened to my family and how I ended up there manifested in an unhealthy way."  Mercury orbs watched him as he spoke. Everything she knew about war had been explained by the man in front of her. What got her was him saying that his anger manifested in an unhealthy way. She remained silent as he finally admitted what had happened. A mixture of sorrow and horror twisted her gut at hearing that an entire litter of pups were killed along with their sitters. A low, almost silent whimper fell from her maw as her ears fell. What came next though she would have never would have guessed. "We retaliated by slaughtering every coyote pup we could find." Moons mercury orbs widened with disbelief as what he said settled. She almost didnt hear what came next. "You have to understand I was trying to protect us."  She stared at him in disbelief. Us?!? "Us? Us?! What do you mean us? How could ya being protecting us by lying to me?"

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
His ears fell back in guilt and shame. She was angry - of course she was - but if it was about what he'd done she didn't say just yet. 

"I never lied," He defended. "I didn't tell you the whole truth and I'm sorry.  I was going to, it just never seemed the right time. I didn't want to face it, and I didn't want to see-"

He finally looked up and froze, single eye going wide for a moment as their gazes locked. It took every ounce of his self control not to turn tail and run from the horror and betrayal in her eyes. Finally he broke the contact and looked away, turning his blind side to the woman he loved to invite her retribution. "I didn't want to see the hate in your eyes." He finished softly, weakly. He felt numb, like everything had ended. 

He would kill Tikhi for this.
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Wanna do one more round? :)

She was ticked. There was no doubt in that. One would think it was because of Taggs actions with the coyotes. They would be wrong though. Moon was mad that he hadnt told her sooner. The onyx woman remained quiet despite the urge to correct him. He explained himself, the self hatred clear in his voice and gaze. He turned his blind side to her before saying that he didnt want to face the hate in her eyes. Moonshadow let out a growl as she closed the gap between them. Instead of being met with agression, like he was expecting, Tagg would feel her tongue against his forehead. "Love" she cooed to get him to look at her. "I could never hate ya. Now I do not condone killing innocent pups - on either side -" she said gently looking into his brillabri green eye. "Im hurt that ya didnt feel ya could tell me sooner. We're supposed to tell one another everything..." She trailed off. This would still need to be discussed but not now when emotions were running high.

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Sounds good. So does that mean doess going to tell him what happened with Kajika? O.O

Tagg waited to feel her teeth, to have her wreat rain down upon him for what he'd done. Tikhi had always thought him strong and encouraged his violence. He had recognized even then that together they would have been a pair bouncing from one conflict to the other. He'd never wanted her. Moon was like a salve, soothing and calming the burning rage inside him.

Here she proceed it once again.  

Her loving voice fell upon surprised ears, and she licked his prickling fur flat. His head popped up in shock. She spoke more tenderly, soothing him.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, voice trembling as all the heat seeped from his body and he slumped against his wife, burying his face in her fur. "I promise to tell you all of it."
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

lol yes even though it wasnt anything haha faded and archived :)

He nearly knocked into her muzzle when he shot his head up in shock. He looked at her with surprise in which she simply gave him a small smile. He apologized before slumping into her. Moon sat next to him and embraced him, pulling him closer. He promised to tell her all of it. "Shhh" she comforted. She knew he would but she also knew the time wasnt now. "We can talk later my love". With that the dark woman began to groom her mate.

Fade