(See All?) Announcements
548 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adora

Jack be nimble, Jack be slick — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Tikhi grew bolder, and Tagg didn't like the tone she took. He knew what she was talking about. Not just the war, but that event.  His lips pulled back into a snarl. "You think it doesn't haunt me?" He kept his voice low, for fear of attracting attention from pack members who were probably starting to move around.

"I still have nightmares. I can't sleep some nights. But with Moon... it's like I can forget about it. Just a bad dream. I started over."

The accusation that he enjoyed doing it... it was too much. Tagg flashed forward, teeth gripping her scruff as he wrestled her to the ground and pinned her, growling. "Dont you dare," He snarled through his grip. come into my home, the place where I am safe and free and happy, and try to drag me back into the darkness."
(This post was last modified: Apr 01, 2018, 12:33 AM by Tagg.)
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

Silver dusted ears were pinned against her head as the scene before her escalated. She had had enough, the quick movement of his russet fur grabbing that of Thiki's sent her over. With a snarl she emerged from the shadows. Her head was low, hackles and tail raised, she was pissed. Unbeknownst to her this protectiveness that she felt was largely because of the hormone surge. Her maternal instincts didnt just cover her children, but their father too.

Word Count: 000
[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Flywolf33 who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
Moving closer to taunt him had been a mistake. She should have known better, when his temper had gotten him so high in her home pack, but she want to show him. He moved so fast she didn't have time to react before she was on her back. She whined as he growled into her neck.

Then she appeared, fur lifting from her shoulders and lips pulled back. Tikhi wriggled in Tagg's grasp.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Tagg's stomach dropped to his paws as Moon's scent hit his nostrils. She was here? She was on his blind side, but he could hear her snarl beside him. It was her presence that saved the Morone girl's life. 

The veteran released her,  but didn't back down. "Go home, Tikhi. Don't let me catch you here again." It hurt him to sever these ties in this way, but she had threatened him, and threatened his family. "I'll let you go for old time's sake, but the next time you threaten us, I. Will. End you."
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

*imaginary crowd chanting* fight, fight, fight. XD

Her husband had the grey woman pinned as she struggled beneath his grip. He eventually released her telling her to go home and to not come back. He gave her a free pass for 'old times sake' but made it very clear what would happen if she threatened them again. Moon had no 'for old time's sake'. The ebony woman was in no mood to give a free pass. Maybe she would give this pest of a woman a taste of what will happen if she did come back. With her stance still very hostile Moonshadow took a step in her direction, her mercury pools making it very clear she wasnt playing games.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
She was finally released, and the light woman scrambled away, tail tucked between her legs as she righted herself. Her ears laid flat against her head as she stared at the two larger wolves, fur fluffing up all down her back.

Tagg told her to go. The game was up; the veil had been ripped from her well - constructed fantasy. Tagg was no longer hers. She could no longer face him and try to win him back to her side. Not yet, anyway. This was far from over.

"If you think you know that man, ask him about the pups," Tikhi sneered in a parting blow. "he's a monster waiting to appear, you'll see!

Then she turned tail and ran into the mountainside.

tikhi exit
Inactive
Tikhi Morone
She wasn't going to fight them. Tikhi had always been one to slink behind the real soldiers, and now she had no one to hide behind. Tagg watched her go, the only remorse in his heart for her father.

Her parting words caused his blood to run cold. I'm not ready yet!

He snarled and snapped after her, advancing a few steps to hasten her flight. When she was gone he slumped, the ferocity and energy leaching from his limbs. He turned his gaze to Moon, instinctively seeking her comfort but hesitating. She'd seen a side of him he'd always been afraid to show. What would she think of him now?
(This post was last modified: Apr 01, 2018, 03:18 AM by Tikhi. Edit Reason: Tags post whooos )
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
he wasn't going to fight them. Tikhi had always been one to slink behind the real soldiers, and now she had no one to hide behind. Tagg watched her go, the only remorse in his heart for her father. 

Her parting words caused his blood to run cold. I'm not ready yet!

He snarled and snapped after her, advancing a few steps to hasten her flight. When she was gone he slumped, the ferocity and energy leaching from his limbs. He turned his gaze to Moon, instinctively seeking her comfort but hesitating. She'd seen a side of him he'd always been afraid to show. What would she think of him now
l
Sanguine Cove IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

Oh how she wished the pale woman would have stood up to her. So that she could have given her a parting gift. She wouldnt be so lucky though, but it seemed like Thiki had something for her. Silver orbs watched with satisfaction as the other woman disappeared into the mountain. God help her if she returned. Now that Thiki was gone the onyx woman turned to her husband. Adrenaline still coursing through her veins her on edge demeanor only smoothed slightly.  "What pups?" she questioned her tone saying she wasnt playing games. Moonshadow was not in the mood to beat around the bush.

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
He had hoped Moon would move on and let them calm down from the encounter, but luck was not on his side. He dropped, sitting down as his legs suddenly felt weak. "You know that I would never harm you, or Chan." He stated humbly before glancing up at his wife with pleading eyes. "Please, can you let this one go? He implored. He may have told Kajika, and Vespertio before he left, but he still wasn't ready to let Moon see this darkness within him.
l