(See All?) Announcements
423 Users Online
Google, Bing, Apollo, Adelard

Busted! + OOC Preferences, Puppy Info
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·

April Fools!

No, we're not actually turning into rabbits. But we do hope you've enjoyed the skin and the festivities, and imagining what Relic Lore would be like if were over-run with bunnies instead of wolves. Our regular spring skins have returned, so if you're not all about that pink life feel free to switch back. The bunny skin will be staying for about a week before being sent back to the vault, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Word Filters

Below is a list of the words we changed for Watership RoWn. Did you see them all? We'll be leaving them up for maybe another day, so please share with us your favorite instances of "what the heck" or the most jarring word swaps you saw yesterday.

[Image: U4C5uzG.png]

OOC Player Preferences

For a long time now we've noticed that the most common source of frustrations between members comes from a mismatch/misunderstanding of how the other player wants to play the game. Some people prefer to organize things OOC, others do not; some love getting alerts, other people feel suffocated by a growing number of tags; etc, etc. To be sure, there's no right way to play the game, but there are better ways of communicating how you want to play the game. While it's always great to reach out and talk to people to gauge their preferences, we realize that's an ideal world and that it's not always possible or likely that people will talk to each other. Therefor, going forward we'd like to ask that people put in their OOC player profiles (in the player blurb section), any of the following preferences:

availability

• Let me know before you create a thread for me, to make sure I have time
  • You don't have to ask to create threads with me - I just might not join them right away
  • If we're in the same pack, you don't have to ask to create threads for me. Everyone else, please ask.
  • If I don't respond in X amount of days to a thread, please send me a PM to remind me
  • I keep on top of my posts. Please don't PM me to remind me about owed posts

joining threads

• Please don't join my threads without asking me and the other person/people
  • You're free to join my threads at any point (even late in the game)
  • x character is always welcome to join my threads and might pop in at any time
  • I prefer to participate in AW threads to private threads.
  • I prefer planned threads to be private.

plotting

• Contact me to plot!
  • I'm available for new plots!
  • I have a lot of plots right now, I'm not really looking.
  • I like to keep things ic only. Don't contact me to plot.
  • The things I say about my character OOC are what they think/would do
  • I might discuss some things OOC, but I can't make promises about what my character will do, or I might turn you down.
  • I don't like to discuss my characters thoughts/feelings/reactions to things that haven't happened, please don't approach me about that.

alerts

• Don't tag me in threads unless you want me to join them. I get a lot of alerts
  • I want to know when my character is thought of/talked about, please tag me!
  • I subscribe to all my threads, you don't need to tag me to let me know you replied
  • Please tag me to let me know when you've replied

assumptions/powerplay

• Talk to me first before making any assumptions about my character
  • Small pp that make the thread go by quicker are fine, don't feel like you have to ask
  • Please don't make any assumptions about my character at all
  • Your character shouldn't know my character unless they've met IC/heard about my character IC
  • Your character can know my character if they're in the same pack, but never formerly met

skipping

• I don't mind being skipped sometimes, just ask me!
  • Please don't skip me, I don't like it.

Code:
[list]
[h2]availability[/h2]
[*]Let me know before you create a thread for me, to make sure I have time
[*]You don't have to ask to create threads with me - I just might not join them right away
[*]If we're in the same pack, you don't have to ask to create threads for me. Everyone else, please ask.
[*]If I don't respond in X amount of days to a thread, please send me a PM to remind me
[*]I keep on top of my posts. Please don't PM me to remind me about owed posts
[h2]joining threads[/h2]
[*]Please don't join my threads without asking me and the other person/people
[*]You're free to join my threads at any point (even late in the game)
[*]x character is always welcome to join my threads and might pop in at any time
[*]I prefer to participate in AW threads to private threads.
[*]I prefer planned threads to be private.
[h2]plotting[/h2]
[*]Contact me to plot!
[*]I'm available for new plots!
[*]I have a lot of plots right now, I'm not really looking.
[*]I like to keep things ic only. Don't contact me to plot.
[*]The things I say about my character OOC are what they think/would do
[*]I might discuss some things OOC, but I can't make promises about what my character will do, or I might turn you down.
[*]I don't like to discuss my characters thoughts/feelings/reactions to things that haven't happened, please don't approach me about that.
[h2]alerts[/h2]
[*]Don't tag me in threads unless you want me to join them. I get a lot of alerts
[*]I want to know when my character is thought of/talked about, please tag me!
[*]I subscribe to all my threads, you don't need to tag me to let me know you replied
[*]Please tag me to let me know when you've replied
[h2]assumptions/powerplay[/h2]
[*]Talk to me first before making any assumptions about my character
[*]Small pp that make the thread go by quicker are fine, don't feel like you have to ask
[*]Please don't make any assumptions about my character at all
[*]Your character shouldn't know my character unless they've met IC/heard about my character IC
[*]Your character can know my character if they're in the same pack, but never formerly met
[h2]skipping[/h2]
[*]I don't mind being skipped sometimes, just ask me!
[*]Please don't skip me, I don't like it.
[/list]

This is not, by any means, a comprehensive list, but we feel it covers a lot of things. Feel free to add your own! And of course, if you have any questions feel free to ask below.

Regarding the Pup Adoption Thread

The thread will go up whenever we have received litter information from all of the couples that have bred this year. There is no specific date: it could be two days from now, it could be next week. So, parents, start finishing up the adoption information! Don't worry about coding the information up all special--the staff will take care of that for you.
Food turning into only vegetables I found amusing. :3

yeah i was doing the character questions thing for au cancan and there was one called battle cry so i'm going through and its like

BATTLE giggles

and it really took me some time to understand what was happening
Hahahaha, nice! And did you check out reading some of the descs in people's profiles? They were so rabbit-edited.

I was reading about the hunting role and pretty much everything there was funny but these two got me the most...i have an odd sense of humor.

-Adult bunnywunnies are capable of eating 20 pounds of meat at once...
And
-Tracking dead collared greens
[Image: solas_sig_by_becuffin-dbocy7k.png]
[Image: vnuylcejuy1r9dyd_by_silversnake54-dc87n0m.gif]