(See All?) Announcements
572 Users Online
Google, Mouseling, Adora, Bing, Flair, Nadine

unexpectedly — Secret Falls 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 86 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Cancer

He was glad she was some level of shocked about the information as well, that he hadn't been the only one to make the mistake or at least think a blood relation between the two was more likely than not. She looked different than just surprised though, ears flipping back as she gasped and blue eyes watching her warily as she got this... look about her. Then she asked it, and he felt out of the loop all over again.

"Jesus what the- am I the only one that didn't know guys did that?" he asked her, clearly exasperated on a mild level. Not going to lie, it made him feel a little dumb that he hadn't picked up on a possibility that was apparently obvious to everyone else in the world.

"Yeah, at least I'm assuming so. Not too long ago @Askan wanted me to-," he stopped mid sentence as his alpha's threat suddenly echoed within his brain. Shit, he needed to watch his mouth. He didn't know Risaela well enough yet to gauge whether or not she could keep a secret.

"uh, teach him Spanish. So he could understand some of what Reyes says some times."

Dumb recovery. He'd already said too much.

(This post was last modified: May 02, 2018, 09:00 PM by Cancer.)
Played by Van who has 241 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Risaela ???
Ris offered him a small smile, her tail thumping lightly on the ground behind her. ”Pr-probably not,” she assured, resting her chin on her paws. ”Only o-one wolf in m-my old pack likes b-boys. He d-didn’t have a boyfriend, but h-he used to talk ab-bout one guy a long t-time ago.” Silver eyes flicked up to his blue. ”You c-can’t help who you fall in love with.”

Awww, they were in love!

Well... probably, anyways.

”That’s so g-good!” she said happily, a smile on her maw. ”They’re b-both good p-people, and maybe that’s why they st-started this p-pack together!” That made so much sense, and the almost-yearling hoped they were happy with one another. If they really were in love.

But then Cancer said a really strange word - one she had never heard before. ”What’s... Sp-Spanitch?” she asked with a tilt of her head, one ear folding. ”Can you t-teach me some?”
Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 86 posts.
Inactive II. Subordinate
Cancer

You can't help who you fall in love with. Yeah, he supposed that made sense, and maybe that's where the disconnect had really been. The whole concept of romantic love had been introduced to him only when he'd escaped his birth pack, and it had taken him a long time to believe that any of the wolves advocating it weren't completely full of shit. It definitely was something that came a lot easier to some than others. Especially him. Cancer was pretty sure he'd never be able to relate.

But good them, or whatever, if they had found that.

Riseala went on to call his alphas good people which he really wouldn't have pegged Askan or Reyes as before. It wasn't that he thought they were bad, but then maybe he was making assumptions on what qualified a person as good in the girl's book. She'd probably say the same thing about him, as wrong as he'd find the attribute to be.

"Spanish. Shh. Espanol. It's another language. We speak English. There's a lot of different ways to talk, apparently. East of here Francais gets extremely popular, and there was one pretty secluded pack I stayed with to the North that spoke what they called Nehiyawewin. I'm not uh, an expert or anything but. I can teach you some easy stuff."