(See All?) Announcements
381 Users Online

keep it under lock and key — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 6 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Samael Elio Archer
A small chuckle vibrated through him as he heard his brother echo in kind. Yeah, that guy was definitely weird. His good eye sought out the handsome features of Ramiel's face. A smile managed to find its way onto his face, but as the other Archer asked what had happened to him, it faded away. His large ears flipped back and it was clear that he was having some sort of internal dialogue with himself as he thought.

"I," he started, but the words would not come. To be truthful, he felt stupid. Very stupid. He shouldn't have gone around and double-checked the pathways at their back. He should have just followed Judas, gone blindly along with the rest of his siblings. Now, he was half-blind.

"I was caught," he divulged. "Mothe-" the words were getting caught in his throat and he was all too self-conscious of himself with the falling snow muffling everything else around him. He had every bit of Ramiel's attention. "Mother got to me. She was not happy."
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

It had been too long since he'd seen his brother. Whether that was because of the actual time that had passed since they’d last seen each other or the condition he now found Samael in he wasn't sure. The Archer was glad he wouldn't have to share his brother with anyone while they remained under the protection of the tree.

His question wasn't met with an immediate story of how he’d come about his injuries. Instead he got hesitation which creased his brow. Eager to know what had happened he allowed his brother the time he needed to get it out.

In his gut her feared that Samael had been caught but had hoped that wasn't the case. A low whine could be heard from the Archer when his brother finally got the words out. “I'm sorry Judas and I shouldn't have let this happen to you.” They should have looked out for Samael, made sure he'd gotten out like they had. He licked his brothers face. “You're safe now Judas isn't far and we'll take care of you.”

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you