Bing, Google

Lean on me — Fallen Tree Cove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grae who has 889 posts.
Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall
I think I need help, cuz I'm drowning in myself

@Bastet lets try this again lol

Just when she didnt think it was going to happen. Her heat had begun to subside without her scent changing. The clear sign hadnt appeared until about two days ago. At first she thought her mind was playing tricks on her but when it geew stronger she knew it wasnt. Moon was going to have another litter. A whirlwind of emotions coursed through her. Happiness,excitment and joy at the forefront of course but also fear, guilt, worry and anguish. The loss of her first borns left a hole in her heart that would never be filled. What if she lost more this year? The ebony woman didnt think she'd be able to handle it. With her only surviving child, @Chan, still missing she didnt want him to come back and think he had been replaced. She loved him more than anything and wished he come home so she could tell him.

Her large inky form moved easily over the rocky terrian of her home. Each step was sure in its placement but unsure in its direction. She wandered for a bit after her border patrol. She had grown lonely since her detatchment of her shadow. Tulip had helped more than she realized, but Moon couldnt force her to follow anymore, she had earned her place. So without much concious thought Moon walked until she ended up where she had spent much if her time lately. The gravesite of the coves precious members. The ground still freshly unearthed from their most recent loss. Silver orbs looked over each grave with much sadness but this time there were no tears. She was emotionally exhausted with nothing left to give but a blank sad stare. So she laid resting her head on her paws and started at the landscape around her.

Word Count: 000
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten

She was excited for the new changes that were surely to come. She wasn't quite sure, but she had a feeling that this year they would have at least one new litter from Kajika and couldn't wait to meet with the dark lead once more to get an update, perhaps get some information on who he had decided to share his seed with. She had a suspicion but she wasn't the impulse type, instead she opted for concrete evidence and hoped that the male wouldn't mind sharing whom she suspected would surely be his mate in due time.

What she wasn't sure about was Moonshadow and Tagg, the loss of their son made her question their desire to reproduce a second time and she wouldn't judge them if they held off until they were sure of what happened to their lost son. It was both a happy and difficult time in the pack, since she was sure there were other females who would have loved to partake in the activity for the sake of impulse alone but the pack could only feed so many mouths and Bastet was already drained from tending to the caches and keeping track of the shifting migration pattern of the prey as it was. She'd go crazy if there was more than two litters to look after.

She caught whiff of Moonshadow's scent with ease and she approached her with caution, not sure what to expect now that the craze of the mating season was over. She noticed the slight shift in her odor but didn't think much of it, again not wanting to make assumptions about what the pair had done in case the topic was still too sensitive to discuss. "Moonshadow, how are you doing?" she asked, taking notice of the location she had found her in and found that her heart leaped a mile a minute. Had she not been informed of another death in the pack? Had they found Chan? She didn't want to overstep her boundary and instead waited for the woman to address her, just in case...

Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

So sorry about the wait again DX I went home to surprise my dad for his birthday :)

A single silver dusted audit flicked at the sound of paw steps behind her. Her coal nose told her it was her trusted second. A faint smile appeared briefly upon her inky lips as Namids voice echoed in her head.  "You must remember, you are not alone. Ask for help." As quickly as it appeared it faded. Moon lifted her head to look at Bastet as she asked how she was. Tired silver eyes met those of the other dark woman as another small smile tugged at her lips. "Hello Bastet, I'm alright how are ya?" She asked motioning her to join her. Moonshadow's gaze moved back over the beautiful landscape that was theirs as her companion settled down next to her.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]
Played by Hero who has 204 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Bastet Akhenaten
She smiled when she met the tired eyes of her leader, happy to be able to meet with her after weeks since their last meeting. It seemed that within that span of time so much had changed, even despite the tiredness of her leaders eyes she could see the slight sparkle and had identified the shift in her aroma. Perhaps she and Tagg had decided on a litter afterall. She eased near the dark woman, sliding slowly next to her and moving into a similar position, she turned toward her and studied her slowly, without a sound, before finally she spoke. "You're glowing," she started off, leaning ever so slightly into the woman, "and you look very tired. Have you been taking care of yourself?" she asked, her voice littered with concern. 

Inactive IV. Elder
Moonshadow Eastfall

A deep breath filled her lungs as Bastet settled next to her. A single silver dusted audit turned towards the other dark woman as she settled and studied her. Moon didnt mind for she was usually doing the same to others. After a few moments of silence her second finally spoke. "Your glowing" she remarked leaning slightly into the alpha. Moons small smile grew ever so slightly as she too leaned into the beta. Then Bastet went on to say that she looked tired and asked ifshe had been taking care of herself. Had she? With everything that had happened, she didnt pay much attention to herself. "I am tired..." She admitted with a sighed looking over to her companion. "As far as taking care of myself...I dunno maybe not" she reluctantly admitted with a shrug. Normally she would have kept it to herself, but Namids words rang in her head once more. Seek and ask for help, so she would.

[Image: ftc_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amo.png][Image: moonshadowtagg_sig_by_becuffin-daxixpd.png]