549 Users Online
Bing, Google

first things first — Pookastone Scowle 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva
No problem!
Tikhon was unable to avoid the lunge and is now trying to get Renier off of him. Guardian Dem 3/3

His lunge succeeded in knocking the Lyall sideways but it did not knock the man off his feet. It was only a small disappointment but the Artemieva didn't dwell on it. He had to he in the defensive ready for whatever attack her would receive from his opponent. Renier returned the blow he'd received with a lunge toward Tikhon who tried to dive out of the way of it. The dark Agouti was a second to slow as he felt the Lyall’s jaws close at the side of his neck. A low growl rumbled in his throat as he struggled to get a grip on the other. Once again he found himself trying to find purchase on the man's chest or lower neck, anything that would break the grip he had on the Artemieva.

(This post was last modified: Aug 27, 2018, 11:48 AM by Tikhon.)
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
I have him holding the side of his neck, a mixture of hair/skin. He's going to try to use the hold to keep Tikhon from grabbing him. 
Challenge post 4/5
It's in the eyes I can tell you will always be danger

Finally! His teeth secure a hold, and he doesn't hesitate to tug. But just enough to get Tikhon's attention at first. His opponent's growl makes it clear how he feels and in turn he tries to snap at the Lyall. Hoping to get his own grip for this tug of war. But Renier has little want for that. He gives a short, low growl in warning to back down. Then using his new found leverage he tries to keep the other from closing his jaws upon him. Eventually they'll both tire, and it wasn't like Tikhon hadn't put up a good effort. His honor is still well intact after all. 

(This post was last modified: Sep 28, 2018, 03:32 AM by Renier.)
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva
Tikhon is just standing there in Renier's grip and has accepted his defeat.

The grip that was now at the side of his neck wasn't one that would cause damage to him unless he did something stupid. Tikhon recognized this and he also recognized that his attempts to get a grip on his opponent were futile at best. His growl was met with one from Renier that the dark agouti knew was a warning or rather a statement. That it was time for him to back down and let this challenge end. He stood still under the other man's grip thinking things through and knew he had nothing left to play to stop himself from losing his rank. “It seems my rank is yours,” he finally said pamting accepting that he had lost this one, perhaps one day he could win it back.

Played by Switch who has 389 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Renier Lyall
<3 do you want to wrap up/archive?  I think we'll have to mark our post for other points.
Challenge post 5/5

It's in the eyes I can tell you will always be danger

Someone else might be quick to loosen his grip, thinking the battle won. Renier did not. He was still one to be sure of things. Leaving no shadow of a doubt. Right then he wasn't sure what Tikhon was thinking. How to get out of the grip, how he could get Renier in turn, or if it was time to call it quits.

It wasn't until the words were uttered, did he drop his hold. His high tail giving a victory wave. A man of few words he dipped his head to the Artemieva. A sign of respect, understanding, maybe even gratitude. He debated about howling, but decided it wasn't necessary. It wasn't like he wanted to rub Tikhon's nose in it. 

(This post was last modified: Sep 28, 2018, 03:33 AM by Renier.)
[Image: ps_sig_by_becuffin-dc2lwrc.png]
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva
You can fade and Archive with you next post. I've added my demonstration notes to my other posts.

Even though Tikhon had stopped his struggle to regain the upper hand, not that he was sure he’d had it in the first place, Renir didn’t release him right away. He supposed that was smart since he was sure the other man couldn’t be sure of what the Artemieva would do. It wasn’t until Tikhon admitted what they both knew to be true at that point. He’d lost his rank and as hard as it was for him to admit that he had he did.

Renir finally let him go at that point, no words were passed between the men. Tikhon shook his coat out before seeing the dip of the Lyall’s head in his direction. Tikhon returned the gesture before turning away from the other man, “I should get going, congratulations.” He supposed that was what was in order here. He didn’t really want to stick around after the loss that he’d been dealt.