(See All?) Announcements
686 Users Online
Bing, Google

a year from here is a lightyear — Driftwood Surge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Nova who has 443 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Anastasia Starklen

Even if this was a sensitive topic, she knew that XIX would understand everything that she had to say. He had always been with her and supported her when she needed it so it would've been very unlike him to turn her ideas away. There was no telling what next year would look like for her and while she could hope she would find someone worthwhile to help her in that department, she also felt that gnawing doubt. The kind of doubt that told her that there was no one around willing to get that intimate. However, she was quick to rush the thought out because she wasn't prepared to share her insecurities just yet. I think... I think I'd like both of us to talk to her. It seemed only fair that the both of them do it so that it wouldn't be entirely on one or the other. We can either do it at the same time or separately. That way if Lilya doesn't approve, then I can step in ... she wanted to say she would step in and take whatever blame and hurt might come but she really didn't believe Lilya capable of showing her that kind of aggression. They had formed a friendship, Ana believed, and while having multiple litters in the pack was a frowned upon thing she hoped that Lilya would understand that a family was all Ana had ever wanted. Truthfully, if she had to leave the Surge and go elsewhere to be able to start that family... she would. It would be hard, but she'd do it.

i'd love more threads, so message me if you'd like one!
looking for friends, potential love interests and role-inspired threads!
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
<3 @Anastasia fade w/ yours?

He hoped that she could find someone to make her happy. Someone that she could raise a family with. Not just a random male to scratch her maternal itch. But he would support her regardless of the path she chose—he only wanted the best for her. He hoped his mate would understand, too. Since Anastasia’s return she had established a good relationship with the war veteran; therefore, he was not too concerned about Lilya’s impending reaction. The Surge could use the numbers. It would not only make Anastasia happy but it would also make him happy to see his closest friend achieve something she had always dreamed of. I think that’s a good idea, he mused in agreement, his expression still soft. I’ll plant some seeds before we both talk to her, too. He gave his friend a soft nudge to her shoulder to reassure her. He had already made up his mind about allowing Anastasia to breed next year—he just hoped that his wife would agree. It made sense this year to prevent others from breeding due to Hearthwood’s unexpected litters. Plus, with the move, it just made sense to limit the pack to one litter. Next year, however, Driftwood would be concrete; stable and capable of tending to more than one litter. He had faith in his pack.

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you