(See All?) Announcements
759 Users Online
Google, Bing

I’m just a soldier. — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Hussar who has 102 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Blackmoore Northcrest

"Well, I haven't got any formal invitation so..." The darker male mused with a gently tilted head, as if he'd was taking it seriously. "I'm afraid that I just come and go as I please then." The man finished, almost finishing this bizarre exchange with a soft chuckle... But he'd managed to keep it suppressed as he'd reflected quickly upon himself that the 'joke' wasn't particularly good. At least not according to his tastes. Next he'd listened to the explanation that the male before him have a habit of going out far away from the borders every full moon. The male pondered upon it, seeing both the intent of the man as a couple of flaws. To him, patrols so far apart would yield only sporadic and inconsequential amount of information. But then, why would anyone need so much of it on the other hand? Only very wary groups, or perhaps the ones that would like to extend their influence beyond the current borders they had.

What would be the case here? Blackmoore honestly had no clue about it. Even more so, seeing with his deeply green eyes how the earthy male before him didn't even flinched, nor even attempted to sit up.

He didn't knew really, but the male pondered upon this lack of etiquette in between the night and the shadows of the trees painting down the earth around them. The man had been so sunken within his thoughts, that despite his eyes noticing the movement from the laying male before him - he'd didn't registered it. At least not instantly, as the man unconsciously followed the Garmir's gaze. "Huh." The male breathed out with surprise, underlining the word with quite a puff of the hot breath turning into vapor in the cold night's air. His eyes had quite quickly noticed the coyotes roaming around in between the deep shadows of the wood. To his astonishment, it seemed like they were establishing an territory here... "I would raise up if I were you..." The man spoke with a serious tone again, without any jokes acting as embellishment. A soft breeze had swung towards them from the side that the coyotes were coming.

And it brought the smell of trouble.

I'm so effing sorry for keeping you waiting so long :x
Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw
OOC: Feel free to control coyotes as you like.

Did he really have to get up for this? For but a three coyotes? Surely they knew to sod off if there were wolves present and yet, to Garmir's surprise they did not. They were acting unusually bold, suicidal even from how they still kept approaching despite two adult male wolves were before them. Garmir let out tired groan and then got up onto his feet, more lazily than the situation would require. He still did not believe the coyotes would actually attack them. "Alright, I'm up." -he muttered while keeping eye on the verming, bothering to do little else than that.

This was unfortunate. He was just about to get interested in this stranger and inquire some more, perhaps even exchange names for good measure when they were so rudely interrupted. What was even more annoying was how Garmir's quiet place was being invaded with all sorts of trespassers tonight.

"They are not going to do anything... just posturing..." -He stated, deciding that biref chase would propably drive them away. Three on one could be a challenge but not two on three.

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!
Played by Hussar who has 102 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Blackmoore Northcrest

"Wanna bet?" The dark male questioned with an unexpected amount of gruff out of the sudden, as his eyes jumped between each and one coyote as they've exchanged a few particularly vile cackles between each other. To anyone observant enough it should be clear that the male changed his tone to reflect his attitude towards them, not the stranger that barely got up from the ground. Although the latter had allowed Blackmoore to cast an look onto the tawny male and take note a of a few more distinguishable features that weren't possible to be seen while Garmir was lying down in the pitch black shadows of the night...

That however had been quickly interrupted by a fresh set of growls that echoed out from the coyote's maws, as they've quickened the pace towards the two strangers of the night. By now it should be clear that there was no posturing involved, at least if anyone was going to ask the dark male about his opinion. That is if anyone would manage to do so before the bigger male had boof'ed angrily through his nostrils towards the coyotes.

That however wasn't going to stop, nor slow down the mongrels that were rushing towards them with clearly expressed vitriol on their maws and gazing from their eyes...

Played by Ghostpaw who has 345 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Garmir Ghostpaw

The situation developed quickly from here on. The coyotes made their move to much of Garmir's dismay whom found himself grumbling underneath his breath - not for being attacked - but for loosing a bet in a way. He had underestimated the these vermin's guts or stupidity - not much of a difference there - but he wasn't going to stand idle. "Guess you won." -He replied while getting himself up into a light sprint before charging at the nearest coyote to him.

He wasn't snarling, growling or even bristling all that much - just meeting charge with his own. Garmir's fighting style was often very oppressive with heavy emphasis on offence - especially if fighting ligther opponents. He knew Coyotes could not commit into a grabble with him, so he was free to pursue them - only having to pay attention as to not get surrounded and bitten onto his sides or back. Perhaps this was where Blackmoore could step in, unless the fellow soldier felt like sitting down and watching battle unfold. A peculiar smile formed on the earthen male's face as he got close to snapping at one of the coyotes. He seemed to enjoy tension.

[Image: garmir_by_loccian_love-dc6mod2.png]

All my characters are available for spree anytime with anyone. Just poke in slack or send PM!