548 Users Online
Lillia, Bing, Nori, Google

[BWP] Sell me a sign — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Attica Archer
what are you doin’ to my head?

For a moment she almost thought the pair of coyotes might have picked up on her uncertainty. The bold looks they were throwing at the wolves were disconcerting, or at least, they were until a third wolf burst onto the scene. The new addition seemed to be enough to tip the scales, for both sides. Macha seemed to draw strength from the new arrival, Nellie, and Attica would do the same. The emotional rollercoaster she had been riding since her grandmother's death seemed to finally be catching up with her, and much like when she saw her brother barrelling towards Summiter, something deep inside her seemed to click and take her somewhere else.

She growled a low warning at the vermin. It might have been easier to retreat but she would have to come back this way to return to the heights and she didn't much like the thought of having to take them on alone. She charged towards the coyotes, teeth snapping to grab at a scruff or a rump, intent on trying to shake some sense into at least one of them, so that they would think twice before coming upon wolves that were having a chat in the night again.

Attica Grace Archer
[Image: sig__com___a_zoo_in_a_jungle_by_clowdero...aszulw.png]
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Macha's introduction forced a smile onto Nellie's face, for now the standard was set. Pale eyes watched as the stranger charged into the mess of vermin, with a vigor befitting one of Elenora's own siblings. Hell, she might even be one of their long lost family members. Whoever the girl was, she had the Archer's approval. Not one to be shown up the inky youth began her own escapade, snapping wildly in hopes that her teeth might finally sink into the unwelcome intruders. This was their land, and no one, especially not a couple of disgusting coyotes, were going to take it from them.

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

Macha was honestly taken aback as the fae lunged at the coyote's. She'd genuinely perceived the fae just moments ago as a wolf similar to herself, not much of a fighter. Though this turn of events was by far better than what could of very well ended up being Nellie vs two vicious rodents, and speaking of Nellie, she did seem rather enthusiastic about joining the girl in the escapade. Not one to much care for being left out, the raven-like witch decided to join in on the fun, snapping and snarling at the foul beasts in hopes that they'd just take the hint and get out of here. 'I'm so sick of these stupid ass animals I swear.'

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.