(See All?) Announcements
413 Users Online
Google, Clover, Bing, Finley, Oleander

i should tell you that i love you, — Willow Ridge 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall

For the duration of this event, Leotie remained silent, a Second there to back up her Leader's judgement and needed. Ravenna's own attention shifted to her and then between Sven and Reiko as her leading partner now handed out his own question for the young wolf. He said that his sister had not been happy that he had not decided to join her back in the Charred Draw. He wanted a new place, a new start, perhaps. Ravenna did not think much on this or that his sister had any intention of doing anything that would harm Willow Ridge itself. After all, there was plenty of Archer blood that did not quite get along either.

"And I would like to add on to what Sven here said..." She went on, adding to Sven mentioning to Reiko to keep them informed of this was just a temporary stay. "We won't attempt to hold you here forever, but so long as your a part of the pack you will do your fair share. However, if you do leave without prior notice, you will not be welcome back." After what Ravenna had went through as a teen now that she was in charge she wasn't about to let anyone come and go as they pleased. Unless they had a really good reason for disappearing in the ranks, they would be considered deserters.

Played by Cade (inactive characters) who has 594 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Sven Archer

Treyah. From what he'd heard of her Sven wouldn't expect any trouble either, but then she was Naira's daughter and that woman had managed to surprise him as well as her own packmates in a turn of events that was still, to him, sudden and unexplained. However, so long as the boy was being honest, there was nothing that could be held against him for a dispute between siblings. It wasn't like Sven nor Ravenna were on excellent terms with all of their assorted brothers and sisters.

His ears swiveled to take in Ravenna's addendum, before give Reiko a final nod of approval.

"Alright, you're in. Be sure to show us what you're made of."

Played by Nova who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Reiko Tainn
If nothing else he just wanted to have somewhere that felt safe and controlled. Somewhere that his decisions would not be immediately shunned or looked down upon (as Treyah had done to his desire to be his own) and while they were still rather uncertain in their style of leadership, he hoped Willow Ridge could be home. Of course. I understand. While Reiko didn't have any intention of leaving nor leaving without notice, sometimes rare situations rose up and he would do his best to keep himself centered here. As far as showing what he was made of, well, he'd have to figure that out himself first. Thanks! I'll try not to let you guys down. With that he looked to Leotie with an excited smile, pleased that he had somewhere to call home but also rather anxious about what was to come. I guess I'll go browse now. Reiko didn't even know what the rest of the pack looked like but he was eager, so he set off with a short bow with the intention to find out what the Ridge itself had to offer. exit to explore.
YOU CAN'T BLAME GRAVITY FOR FALLING IN LOVE
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Played by Kai who has 589 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leotie Rhys
not looking for some fairytale bliss

Ravenna gave Reiko a warning of going his share and letting them know if he should chose to leave. Leotie thought it fair and believed that it was something that the young Tainn could abide by. Sven spoke stating that Reiko was in the pack, Leotie's tail wagged happily behind her before she moved forward to nuzzle his cheek, “Welcome to Willow Ridge,” she told him before he spoke of going to browse. “If you need anything please come and ask.” She hoped that he could find a place to belong amongst the ridge wolves. She watched the young Tainn go off to explore for a moment before turning back to the alphas, “Thank you for giving him a chance,” she said before moving to each of them and brushing her muzzle against theirs. She then left the two of them alone with a respectful dip of her head.

Leotie exit

i want something just like this
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Vami who has 488 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ravenna Archer-Lyall
With a final word Sven accepted the large youth officially into the ranks. Reiko said he would do his best not to disappoint which was the most any could really do and it would be determined just how far his best would take the young wolf. Dismissing himself to explore his new home, Ravenna responded to him with a dip of her muzzle and then set her attention towards Leotie as she thanked them for giving the youth a chance with both words and physical embracement. "He seems like he has potential. Respectful enough." She spoke to her friend and her pale eyes side glanced to her counterpart. Even if it meant just having another wold around to scavenge for food and keep an eye out it would be worth it for the pack. Nudging Sven, Ravenna set off back towards the den site.

EXIT.