Bing, Google, Hazelnut

I wanna seem like an angel that don't get no love. — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer

Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Enough was enough. Today would be the day that Macha finally let the past be just that, the past. She'd let go of all of the dark thoughts that had been plaguing her since the day Maeve decided to leave them all behind, and she knew just how to do it, too. With the help of her dearest friend, Noemie, the fae would create somewhat of an Altar for the deceased fae. A place where she, and whoever else really, would be able to ease their minds in the activity of leaving pooka's newest ghost an offering or two from time to time to make sure her rest remained pleasant. Then, with any luck, she'd finally be able to sleep soundly again at night. Because Moon Mother knows she hadn't been doing any of that this past month.

"O-ay, righ' 'ere" The fae commanded to her companion, gently setting her side of the stone down near the bank of the lagoon. It was a rather big piece of earth that they had retrieved, though it was much longer than it was thick, making it perfect to leave offerings upon. Soon enough, the fae would be able to set off for some cattail, the first offering to be left on the altar. However she had still yet to decide if Celandine should be invited to the event or not. Or if Celandine should even know of the altar to begin with.

"Thanks for helping me today, Noe." she smiled, grateful to have such a wonderful wolf in her life, especially in times like these.