(See All?) Announcements
551 Users Online
Bing, Google

Smoke Gets in Your Eyes — Sacred Grove 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kira who has 6 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Carmen
It was clear that there was still a lot to learn about this place and life in general but she couldn't help but think that she would learn it better under the assistance of others. Runi, here, being a prime example of the type of stranger she hoped to meet. Someone who could shower her with knowledge about this place and warn her about the dangers. Something her mother would do if she were here. Runi explained, in polite detail, of where a few packs were located and Carmen turned her head to look in the direction that was gestured to. Eyeing it for a moment before returning her attention to the raven woman. I hadn't planned on it... but with my mother's whereabouts unknown I don't have much of a choice. Carmen would have to saddle up and join a pride so that in the very least her mother could find her and she could be safe from the dangers that Runi and mentioned lurked. Do you belong to one? A pack? Perhaps she could join Runi's and things could be easy and simple. Then at least she'd have someone there she kinda knew.
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

you fill my head with pieces

of a song i can't get out

In some ways Carmen reminded her of Oksana which made it hard to not help her. Besides she also wasn't one to not offer whatever information she thought would be useful. The girl was still young so Inna thought it was best for her to find a pack and stay there if she wanted to stay put. At least in a pack she would find safety and she wouldn't go hungry besides she might find that it suited her. Pack life had suited Inna but now she thought it best not to join one. “You do have a choice Carmen but I do think it's a smart choice at least for now. You're still young and a pack has a lot to offer.” The decision to join a pack was ultimately up to Carmen but Inna also didn't want the child to think there weren't options. She didn't want her to become discouraged either but offering her advice and opinions could be helpful. When asked about her own status she shook her head, “I used to be but not now,” she replied easily before sniffing along the rocks, “Though now a pack would be rather useful.”

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Kira who has 6 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Carmen
I'm gonna exit this cause I don't have as much time as before so I'll be putting Carmen inactive for the time being but I wanted you to be able to get a finished thread+LP

Runi sounded just like mother would, advising that a pack would be a smart choice because she was young and a pack had a lot to offer. Carmen hoped that her mother would be along shortly to take care of her and hang around but she wasn't very sure at one point they had gotten separated. The girl had a bad habit of not paying attention and getting easily distracted and side-tracked. I'll go find the closest pack and see what they're like I guess, it was her best option since she didn't know her way around and she was sure she'd find them. Runi had given her a lot of advice about what she should do to protect herself here in this place and that would likely solve a lot of issues until her mother could return to her. Thanks Runi for the help. I hope to see you again soon. Carmen always enjoyed having thoughtful friends and while she wanted to stay and chat, it was imperative that she find this pride now and wait for her mother. So the young girl turned to depart in the direction that Runi had indicated though somewhere along the way she would find that her path had diverted and she skirted right around it. exit
ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES
TEMPLATE © NDA OF RCR & RPG-D
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski
Thank you! I'm going to fade and archive this.

you fill my head with pieces

of a song i can't get out

Even though she had no real desire to join a pack despite her condition Inna had advised the young girl it was probably best for her. Just because living in a pack hadn't really worked for her didn't mean it wouldn't for others and the girl needed to kind of protection only a pack could provide. “That's a good Idea. It's best to meet the wolves there and see what they are like.” Inna really hoped that Carmen would he able to find a pack that would he right for her. She also realized that being in a pack would make it a little easier for her mother to find yet when she arrived. Inna dipped her head at the pup when she thanked her. “I’m glad that I could. Hope to see you again too and good luck,” she said the the girl as she disappeared into the forest. Inna returned to her search, the least she could do was shelter somewhere for the night.

Fade

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.