385 Users Online
Google, Oleander, Juniper, Apollo, Bing

[BWP]What She Knew — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you

Treyah was glad she hadn't slid the whole way down, otherwise, it would be quite the struggle to get back up again. She lifted her rump off the ground eyes and ears trained towards the rauchous sound of screeches and barks that passed for a language between the unruly canines that only seemed to be drawing closer and closer. "Alright, we know this forest pretty well so we should be able to track him down." She smiled reassuringly, if anyone was going to find her mate it'd be one of hers, probably Garmir and Kerb if she had to guess, though perhaps Tenebrae or Draven would have more luck.

She turned her attention to Kerberos then, "Do you think we could settle her in Mae's old den? You can crash in mine if you need to." After all she hadn't settled on a birthing den of her own, though she would probably reclaim Naira's beneath the old fallen tree when time permitted. For now, they needed to be getting home.

Treyah Tainn
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
kerberos rigel
i'm in the nocturnal shift

He didn't like how loud the sounds were of the coyotes, how close they seemed to the small gathering. It made his fur stand on edge as he kept looking out to the land around them. That's fine by me. He said in response to Treyah. Heavens knew Kerberos wouldn't have any use for it and perhaps the thought had crossed his mind to wreck it in rage but well, now he was kind of glad he didn't.

His tail lashed behind him as he caught a glimpse of something moving just up ahead. It very well could have been nothing (or just a harmless breeze) but did he want to risk it with not one but two pregnant wolves? No, not at all. Starting heading back. Now. He said lowly as he made a half circle around the females to stop in front of them. They could get a description of who to look for once everything was safe.

have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by Kai who has 251 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nauja Mizuno

Treyah was reassuring in that they would find Tyne for her but that didn't stop the worry she had for him. She'd left their resting place without telling him where she was going or what she was doing. She knew he would he very worried about her and their unborn children. Nauja wanted to go to him but she knew that with the coyotes closing the distance she had to go with these wolves to protect herself and the children. “I will tell you everything I can to help find him,” later when they were safe of course. Treyah then spoke to the man about a den, “I”ll be staying?” She hadn't expected that but at least she would be able to stay in one place until she and Tyne could he reunited.

The man was fine with what was suggested but started to try and move them out of harm's way. “I'm right behind you,” she told Treyah since she didn't know the way to their pack. “We can figure everything out when we are all safe.” she had so many questions bouncing around in her head but she felt she needed to say something before it got lost in the jumble, “Thank you both for your help.”

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Let me know if you'd like me to add a fade here and we can archive or go for one more each?

turn your face towards the sun, let the shadows fall behind you

As they began to move, Treyah nodded, "As long as you like." Now wasn't really the time to be giving a hard sell to try and convince the woman to stay, but she didn't seem like a bad sort and she could only assume her mate was similar, or at least similar enough that they wouldn't cause trouble for them. She was pretty sure if they'd survived Kerb and Mae, they'd survive anything. "At least if you have a den, you'll be able to get away if you need to. The last thing I want is for you to be overwhelmed... Other than my sister, I'm the only female in the pack. The last thing either of us need right now is," She almost finished on stress, but wasn't pregnancy stress in itself? "More stress." Wasn't Draven always telling her it was bad for the pups?

As they moved along, she began to cramp, but gritted her teeth and pushed through it. She almost wished she hadn't wandered so far, but was grateful that she had. It had taken some time but finally the borders were getting closer, and she stepped past them with no hesitation. "We have healers here too," She tipped a head in Kerberos's direction, "Kerb and Draven, if you need anything at all, just ask." There was security in the increase of scents around them, and it seemed now that they were closer to home the pack on their heels seemed less inclined to follow, (that's not to say they stopped, these particular critters were bold. "Anyway, lets go find someone to look for Tyne and get you settled."

Treyah Tainn

-fade-
(This post was last modified: May 05, 2018, 03:07 AM by Treyah.)
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]