(See All?) Announcements
393 Users Online
Google, Apollo, Bing, Nadine, Miriam

Guess that's why they call it window pane — Blackened Down 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
Note for self: Week 3 - Expectant mothers at this point in time may begin to display mood swings, appetite changes, and breast tissue development. Sunset.
just gonna stand there and watch me burn

Treyah tried so hard, so hard to make this forest a home, but one by one her family followed in her mother's pawsteps and they left until it was just her and @Lana left. She didn't know what to say to the girl, and what should have been an exciting time was only made bittersweet by the knowlege that her kingdom was crumbling around her, just like her mother's before her. It was only a matter of time before this too, became another vacant forest with all traces of their lives here wiped from its surface.

Between the aching of her chest and stomach, the nausea and the vivid, horrible dreams, she was far from looking her best. The weight of her situation was finally catching up to her, and then there was Kerberos.

She wanted to be mad at him, she wanted to be able to just ignore him, but she couldn't. Even now as she caught herself following his trail out to the down she couldn't bring her paws to change their course. When the object of her pursuit came into sight she didn't halt in her steps, instead coming alongside the man on his left, mindful of his previous injury. Her body leaned towards his then stopped before making contact. She tried to cover it by shifting her weight to her other side as her head turned to the right to try and catch sight of the setting sun.

but that's alright, because I like the way it hurts
Treyah Tainn
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel
kerberos rigel
you say I deserve it, all that is coming, the good and the bad

His breath left him in a slow, well spaced pattern. He stared out into the lands unsure what had brought him out here. Maybe it was the want for just a bit of alone time. It wasn't like he didn't have plenty of it already but there was a difference between being alone in the territory and alone out of it. Out here he could really do some emotional searching in himself. Most of the time he didn't do that, though. He opted for staring out into the lands like there would be a cure out there. Which he quickly learned there never was.

He would have begun his trip back home had a familiar form not neared his side. Despite the fear in him that roared at her closeness to his shoulder he couldn't bring himself to move. He expected contact that would cause a seer of pain but there was nothing. A space between them that felt like miles.

Yellow eyes never looked away from the hazy forest and its charred pieces. His jaws parted as words formed on the tip of his tongue. How are you feeling today? His words were genuine to convey his actual concern for her current state and that he wasn't just making small talk. It was only once the words were out that he bothered to look over at the Tainn.

(This post was last modified: Apr 15, 2018, 02:07 AM by Kerberos.)
have you checked out my player preferences?
Played by becuffin who has 309 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Treyah Tainn
just gonna stand there and watch me burn

Were it not for the gaping chasm between them this would almost feel familiar. It would feel right. When he asked how she was feeling, the edge of her lip quirked upwards, the laugh that left her chest was entirely self-depreciating. "I feel awful. I think, I'd rather deal with the heat grossness for a year than deal with all of this." That wasn't to say she resented the lives that were growing within her, but she wished the whole process could be a little less painful, a little less terrifying. "I don't know what's worse, the crazy dreams, forgetting what I was saying and thinking or the not being able to keep food down." Despite all that, she was still doing her best to keep the pack afloat. After all, if she didn't, who would?

But even small talk felt awkward. "I-uh, wanted to apologise, for last time. I'm guessing that since she hasn't turned up here looking for a place to stay that she's going to be ok. And it wasn't my place to push you like I did." She still hadn't looked towards her companion, slowly bringing her rump to the ground to rest comfortably. She didn't want things to be this strained between them.

but that's alright, because I like the way it hurts
Treyah Tainn
[Image: treyah_by_loccian_love-dc7mu4q.png]
[Image: treyberossig_by_becuffin-dc8ufez.png]
Played by becca who has 463 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kerberos Rigel

A soft smile broke his features at her laugh, even if it sounded less than humorous. Obviously I can't imagine it but not being able to keep food down easily sounds the worst. Especially mentioning it wasn't just eating for one anymore, was it? Kerberos had been attentive during Maera's own pregnancy and birth. While he didn't expect everything to be the same for every female, he'd at least try to apply what knowledge he had gained the first time to this time.

His shoulders sagged softly. You had every right to act how you did. Because someone had to beat some sense into him. She had, uh, made it pretty clear though that she wasn't going to drag me along for whatever came after. So maybe she has some family somewhere to return to. A pack of her own. He huffed as his rump met the earth below him. Kerberos wouldn't have been against taking in any children. If the mother had been expecting anything from him, perhaps she should have made that clear before they did the act. But he couldn't bring himself to keep thinking about the dark woman while he was at Treyah's side.

If Treyah would even let him, Kerberos would aim to gently lean into her.

have you checked out my player preferences?