578 Users Online
Bing, Google

[bwp] oh, you thought. — Midnight Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Little Crow

Where the fuck had he come from?

Though with her eyes and ears peeled looking for coyotes, she supposed a dark yearling might slip by. Didn’t look much older than her, not really. And now that he was here, it was obvious he stunk like others – like pack. Marisol had a good fucking point. What kind of pack let a hoard of coyotes make camp just outside their borders?

Her mouth twitched – nope, no longer the time to steal, not with the intended victim right there. Well, the pack was safe (from Namir’s tricks) for the time being – which lead to more imminent concerns.

Despite the fact that they were talking, not quiet at all, didn’t even have a scrap of food on them – the coyotes were getting closer. She’d blame the stranger for bringing them in. “Nope. Passin’ by – she’s right though, y’all got an awful lotta vermin bein’ so near a pack. Y’gonna help us run ‘em off or what?”

If nothing else, they could scavenge the kill – and frankly, once Crow had her fill, she didn’t give a shit if the pack wolf decided to drag the rest home (or not). It wasn’t like she could take it with her as she went.

@Odin is up!
[Image: littlecrow_sig_by_becuffin-db81o80.png]

Played by becuffin who has 207 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odin Archer
had a one way ticket to the place where all the demons go

One corner of Odin's mouth quirked upward, with a snort "They're a recent addition." It'd take more than that to get under his skin and he wasn't about to point out that her friend looked a lot like a coyote anyway. He only had one eye, it wouldn't take much to mistake her for one.

When they asked if he was going to help them run off the coyotes a brow arched, "An' what's it gonna cost me?" He had a feeling that nothing would be free with hungry loners and while he didn't mind helping them pull something bigger down it wasn't really his place to be handing out food from the caches. "But I suppose it'd save me waitin' fer the rest ter catch up." He continued to move along the coyote tracks, leaving whether or not they were going to follow up to them.

Odin Archer
[Image: sigodincheeb_by_becuffin-dahhpv8.png]
Played by Alice who has 108 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Marisol
Oof I forgot

A recent addition huh? Well, if packs were so great then why hadn't they done anything about it yet? Mari knew that if she were in charge of a pack- not that she ever would be- she'd sent those mutts running for the hills, or worse. So what was the problem? Saying that they hadn't gotten around to it yet was a weak excuse at best and an outright lie at worst.

At least he cut right to the chase, wasn't as if the coyotes were their problem- they were loners, they were free to leave at any time. Not that there even was a they or a we, a sense of unity or comradery. Fuck, they didn't even like each other. This was all circumstance, nothing more and nothing less.

"If putting it like that makes you feel better, sure, lets go with that."

Marisol wasn't completely sold on doing a packs dirty work for them, more or less anyway. She pursed her lips as she side eyed the tracks once more, Mari wasn't really in the best of states these days. Fighting- as fun as it could be- wasn't in her best interests. If she got hurt she'd be kinda fucked, wouldn't she? She doubted little mutt here would even think about helping her out if it came to that, and that was fine, wasn't like Mari wouldn't do the same. She'd ditch the coyote-wannabe as soon as she became heavy weight.

"Wouldn't say no to a meal, seems like fair payment for getting them out of your fur."

[Image: marisol_reyes_by_loccian_love-dc6n2r7.png]
Mari has left Relic Lore. I'm in the process of finishing off her threads, those I don't finish will be deaded!
Played by becuffin who has 207 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Odin Archer
had a one way ticket to the place where all the demons go

It'd be a lie to say the boy wasn't torn. On one hand, there were two pregnant females that could really do with the food, but on the other, they were saving him from calling on Kip and Lorcan to help deal with the vermin. So maybe it wasn't so bad of a price to pay? (Not that they'd see it with his back to them strolling along the coyote trail. "Sounds good ter me." He gace a jerk of his shoulders that could have passed for a shrug, hell, maybe they coyote's had already pulled the deer down and it'd just be a case of running the overgrown rats off. "So yer comin' or not?"

Odin Archer
[Image: sigodincheeb_by_becuffin-dahhpv8.png]
Played by Ace who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Little Crow

Well!

That definitely could have gone worse. Little Crow half expected Marisol’s demands to be met with a sneer or some stupid posturing – not that her demands would have been any different, mind, one just had to have the right expectations – but no, the coming adult seemed perfectly amenable to a free meal with a little bit of work.

That was fine with Crow. A coyote or two wouldn’t tussle with a trio of wolves.

It turned out the female was correct in her assumptions – between the three of them, the pair of coyotes seemed to think the better of their numbers and made their way off the mountain (for now). The meal tasted pretty good, too.

Fade.

@Marisol @Odin -- Thanks guys! Feel free to claim!
[Image: littlecrow_sig_by_becuffin-db81o80.png]