(See All?) Announcements
815 Users Online
Bing, Google, Viorel, Adora, Ozark

I got stamina — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Flying behind the older wolves, Nellie focused more on the race than the actual takedown. There were more than enough sets of capable teeth to make up for her lack of focus.

Once the adults had done their part in slowing the creature down, Nellie made sure to sink her teeth into the soft meat at the hindquarters. Following suit, the Archer was quick to rip at the deer's flesh, knowing all too well that the battle was over. She never doubted that they would be victorious, but winning always felt so good. Almost as good as the sharp taste of iron felt in her mouth.

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
@Nellie @Macha @Tikhon @Celandine - get your fades up and we can claim our LP

baby i'm back now, feeling how i used to feel
Morganna Archer

With the youngsters moving in to finish the prey off and the battle all but won, Morganna loosened her grip and took a step back to breathe. When the doe was done with her thrashing they could move in to eat their fill and sleep it off before dragging what was left back for the caches, and a casual observer would find her sprawled out and bloated, her stomach shown to the sky, her paws tucked loosely against her chest.

It was probably one of the first pack hunts she had made it through without earning herself a decent kick, and that was no doubt thanks to the lives she was carrying. It was one thing to put her own life on the line, it was something completely different to risk theirs.

[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

As the doe came to heel, and the savory taste of iron poured into her mouth, Celandine found herself suppressing the urge to gag. The cubs seemed to have an aversion to anything edible, so it wasnt like she was suprised, but that didn't make the woman any more thrilled with the result. Lightly sighing, Cela settled in, and allowed the others to eat their fill. Later, she'd help them bring the creature home, and maybe then the alpha could sneak a piece down without the leeches inside her knowing. Regardless, this was a win for Pookastone, so she was satisfied.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

All of their efforts soon paid off as the doe went down and didn't get back up. Once they we're all sure the deed was done Tikhon joined the others in having their fill before settling a short distance away to rest and digest his meal for a short time. Then when it everyone was ready he would help them to drag what was left back to the pack so they could share in the fruits of their labors as it should be. They had done well for the pack that day and with puppies in the way he could only hope for more successful hunts as they'd had.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Macha watched as everyone else stepped away from the deer as any remaining traces of life left it's now useless vessel and thought it best she did the same. Wow, so they were successful, huh? Even with two pregnant leaders. That sure had to be a sign of just how strong they were as a group. The fae smiled, observing the others while she waited for the meal to prepare itself. Her expression flickered with worry for a brief moment as she caught Celandine's poor reaction to the meat, though she just wrote it off as pregnancy. She'd be sure to visit the woman later with a herb or two that'd help ease her expanding stomach.

After filling her belly with the fruit of their labor, Macha helped the others return to Pookastone with the remainder of the prize. She was glad she tagged along, and even happier to know that even with a couple of set-backs the pack with which she resided in could still manage to get things done.

/fade

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Pinn who has 65 posts.
Inactive IV. Yearling
Elenora Archer

Nellie wasn't graceful enough to step away from the meal, as many of the other's had. No, she dove straight in. Better to eat it while it's fresh, and there, than when everyone else had picked off the best bits. Only after her stomach had been filled to the brim, did she let her gaze fall upon the others. This wasn't her first rodeo, and she was sure that she wasn't the only one who had aided in a hunt before. This felt different though. Special in a way that the Archer couldn't place, or didn't care to dwell on. It didn't matter anyway, so long as they were happy, and full. They'd have plenty to bring back, and snack on later too.

Message me for threads! Especially if you've got an Archer or a Lyall!