(See All?) Announcements
422 Users Online
Bing, Apollo, Google, Baidu, Juniper, Adora

Wandering Chaos — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 114 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Zilas

The pale ghost was lurking, they been doing that for a while now. Simply lurking in the large field which stretched out befor him. However, this place left them restless, unstable. They had been hunting as much as they could needlessly killing, but the fields were a good place to hunt weaker animals to kill. Perhaps this was the reason that their jaws were still colored a shade of pink after the latest hunt.

Their tongue would come to lap over his right lip, mismatched eyes looking around. Their ears tiled forth, they were so close. The wolves whom they failed and who had betrayed. King and alpha, even someone they...... thoughts stormed in their head as a mismatched emotion crossed their face some were in between a wicked grin and a snarl. Shaking their head they huff and move one. Head low between their shoulders as they looked on ahead, wondering where Keala had managed to slither off to. 

Though the ghost had not yet reached a point were they worried that she had left them behind. Keala was not like any wolf he so far met prior to deciding to follow her. She was not a king nor queen, but strong without it not seeking the false promises of pack life and loyalty. At least not as far as they could tell.

"Talking" IT.

@Kaela
@Nayeli if you were interested and she is near the fields
(This post was last modified: Aug 15, 2018, 03:57 PM by Ainashi.)
please don't judge me for talking to my self, after all, you were the one who ruined me.

Keala is permitted to enter any thread Zilas is part of regardless of the tag unless otherwise stated