Evil beauty {BWP} — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Open to two more wolves

It would only be a matter of weeks now before the puppies were born, meaning more mouths to feed as time progressed. That, coupled with the chance of coyote's coming in and eating everything they've currently had stored in the dead of night left Macha feeling uneasy. Was hunting her favorite activity? Hells no! After all, who enjoyed taking the life of a small, defenseless creature? However she was still able to complete the task, and with that why wouldn't she? Especially in a time like this.

She'd been at the edge of cedarwood forest all afternoon hunting small animals that she'd easily be able to take back with her (even willing to make a few trips if she'd managed to be that successful), for the most part just squirrels, maybe a couple of mice now? But nevertheless she was trying. It wouldn't take too long before the delicious scent of hare filled her nostrils, and she was quick to try and scope out the small animal. Though once she finally did...

"Whu--?" The fae questioned, maw stuffed with the limp body of a lifeless hare. There seemed to be a ruckus nearby, somewhere-- Oh no. Rushing back toward her pile of corpses, the young witch was quick to notice a hawk of all things rummaging through her stash. "G-Get!!" She shouted, dropping the rabbit in a panic. Though it was too late, once the bird of prey took notice of her existence, it quickly latched onto two of the squirrels and made off. "What the hell, man?! What did I ever do to you?!" She screamed, though her rage-filled efforts meant little to nothing to the hungry bird.

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2018, 08:00 AM by Macha.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine was in her very own personal hell. The leeches in her womb were growing, pushing her sides out further, and further. Food made her sick, moving made her sick, and there were things... happening to her body that she was less than fond of. In fact, she would have already evicted the foreign entities taking refuge inside of her if it were possible, but alas, it wasn't.

Everything was suffocating, and much like the Tainns who had come before her, she felt the wanderlust gnawing away at her gut. So Celandine made her way outside of their territory, planning to clear her head more than anything. She wouldn't be gone long, not that she'd be able to leave for any real length of time with her rounded stomach weighing her down, but it was nice to just.. be for once. 

That's when she came across Macha's scent. Really, Cela had planned on being alone, but the girl's voice was echoing through the trees, and she sounded... disgruntled. Averting her course, the pale woman called out. "Macha?"

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

'Shit!' The young Archer panicked, temporarily caught between keeping her eyes on that dumb bird or turning her attention toward her alpha. Of course the latter made more sense, she couldn't picture Celandine being too amused with being ignored for what would look to an outsider like simple sky-gazing.

"Celandine!" She smiled, shifting her body to face the snow-white queen. "What brings you out here? Are you alright?" A worried expression filled the witches face as she gazed at her alpha's life-bearing belly. Perhaps the female was feeling nauseous and needed a medic? A common symptom to feel during pregnancy, really, and luckily an easy one to fix.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
In the distance there is a large pack of coyotes howling.
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
we're comin' back for more

She had come to the cedarwood on the off chance she might stumble across some ginger. Not that it'd be easy to spot with the weather they'd been having but Celandine was having a hard time with nausea and day or night, Morganna simply couldn't sleep. She'd have to have been deaf and blind with no sense of smell not to have noticed what was going on, and in no time at all, odd had morphed to concerning. It was with some small measure of surprise that she found herself on the recent trail of Celandine, wondering if @Skoll was also somewhere nearby? Instead it was the scent of Macha that filled her nostrils next.

It started as a single strangled sound, punctuated by the yattering of another. One by one the number of voices grew, each causing the Archer's muscles to tense, her hackles raising over her shoulders and her lips to peel back from her teeth. This was not good. She increased her pace to close in on the two women, her eyes sticking firmly on the direction from where the coyotes had called. "I reckon we should be gettin' back sooner'n later." She wasn't going to waste breath on small talk when clearly something was up. She bought herself alongside Macha's other flank, thankful the three of them could be fast if they had to.

Morganna Archer
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
let’s admit the world don’t turn around us
Celandine Argyris

As the young Archer turned to acknowledge her, Celandine allowed an easy smile to tug at the corners of her lips. "I'm fine." Gods, did everyone assume that she was so fragile? "In fact, I was about to ask you the same thing." She had initially thought that Macha might be with someone, considering the way that the youth had been talking, but it was abundantly clear that this was not the case.

Before she could wait for an answer, Morganna's familiar perfume hit the air. Bright eyes moved to find the dark alpha just as a shrill yap echoed off of the trees. It was joined by another, and another. The shrieks just kept coming. Pale ears came to stand high atop Celandine's crown, as her lips pulled back. So many? This close to home? 

Coyotes weren't usually creatures to be feared. Even packs of them were easy enough to run off, but the sheer number of voices made that particular gathering.. unusual. Answering her co-lead with a nod, Cela added, "I've never heard so many at once."

(This post was last modified: Apr 17, 2018, 07:56 AM by Celandine.)
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Oh.." Macha responded, a bit confused by what the leader had meant exactly. Was the young Archer giving off the impression that she wasn't fine? Was Celandine perhaps an empath who could read the witches stress levels clear as day? Or maybe pregnancy just had her emotions all tangled, leaving her with a slight sense of paranoia thinking nothing could possibly be okay. There were endless observations, but before the fae could clarify that everything was indeed okeedokee on her end, Morganna's voice cut through the air. Almost immediately after that, the unmistakable song of coyote's rang through her ears. She listened to the two leaders communicate, and nodded in agreement that getting out of here was probably their best bet. "Me neither.."

(This post was last modified: Apr 17, 2018, 08:05 AM by Macha.)
Played by becuffin who has 879 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Morganna Archer-Lyall
baby i'm back now, feeling how i used to feel

Morganna didn't have time to dwell on Macha's expression, and she put Celandine's worry down to the loss of Maeve and the stink of coyotes in the air. It miffed her, to be perfectly honest, that she couldn't grab a hold of the yappy nuisances and give them a good shake to send them on their way, but with both herself and Celandine carrying cubs, it was wiser to put this fight aside for another day. "I reckon we should start headin' out in pairs, at least until we can figure out whats goin' on with that lot." She threw a glance over her shoulder as paws ate up the earth that stretched between the wolves and the border.

Morganna Archer
[Image: hashtags-skollmorganna02.png][Image: hashtags-morgannarenier.png]
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine nodded her agreement towards Morganna's statement. "As soon as we evict these kids, we might have to have a hunt." Not that she was particularly interested in eating the lesser canines, but lowering their numbers might help. Gods be good, maybe they would be able to pick them off before the coyote's cubs became a problem as well. 

Without sparing another glance, Celandine flew off after Morganna.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha listened to Morg's words, nodding in agreement. It would definitely be best to travel in pairs for the time being. Though there would be no trouble with that on her end, she'd usually been accompanied by Noemie in her travels regardless, and on the off chance Noe was too busy, she always had someone else. Hell, the Archer actually couldn't remember the last time she'd been alone. The witch couldn't help but let out a bit of a smile as the other alpha spoke. Normally hunting was somewhat of a touchy topic for the girl, as she didn't like to take life if it could be avoided. However the coyote's had definitely proven their murderous intent to the pack by now, thus bringing her to the conclusion that perhaps they just deserved a merciless death. Nobody would mess with pookastone, not while she was in it. Following the actions of the pair she had been accompanied by, Macha too took off for pack boarders.