688 Users Online
Google, Bing

[BWP] just pray the wires aren't coming — Hidden Grotto 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Ace who has 208 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Little Crow

….he actually asked them.

Namir was stunned for a moment – and then utterly delighted. “You crazy fuck!” she laughed, deep and throaty. Her eyes sparkled like twin suns as she glanced from the shadow-boy to their followers, who seemed equally as startled. They didn’t answer. She was not surprised, though slightly disappointed they didn’t have anything to say for themselves. And it seemed like they really should speak the same language. They looked like…weird, ugly cousins.

“What? Y’ain’t got nothin’ t’ say? Go on then! Git!” she crowed, still laughing, bright and hearty. Her small shoulder bumped into Cyril’s, as if they were friends. Companions. Like they knew each other.

The coyotes glanced nervously at each other – whether it was the fact that they were being yelled at, or her wicked laughter, she wasn’t sure – but after a moment, they seemed to decide their initial plan wasn’t worth it. They turned, trotting hurriedly in the direction they came. The loner shook her head and returned her attention to Cyril. “I like you,” she decided. “M’ name is Crow. Think Annabird calls me Lil’ Crow, though. If y’see her, if she’s in yer pack, tell her I wanna see her, okay? I promised I’d come visit her on th’ mountain.”

If it was the same pack, well. She wasn’t about to trespass. And she’d probably caused this guy enough trouble for the day, anyways.

@Cyril -- Fade with yours?
[Image: littlecrow_sig_by_becuffin-db81o80.png]

Played by Arla who has 387 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Cyril Kael-Santoro
@Namir

You crazy fuck!

He blinked in response but not because he was offended. No—the boy just was not used to hearing such colourful language. His lips instinctively tightened despite the soft curl at the corners. She laughed, clearly amused by his sudden outburst (and stupidity). The coyotes remained silent, as expected, but appeared startled by his question. He did not know if they understood him but the effect was the same. Sort of. His grin widened as he turned to the tawny female, his tail now swaying gently behind him. She answered with her own retort, her voice laced with amusement as a laugh tangled amongst her words. Hell, she even bumped his shoulder; clearly he had made a good impression on her. Y’heard her! He called back, finding his voice once more despite the subtle hoarseness that accompanied it.

Fortunately the coyotes took their advice and turned on their heels. His shoulders sagged softly with relief before he turned to the tawny thief, his brows pinched tight with curiosity as she spoke. I like you. Somehow he felt that she didn’t say that often—and not just to anyone. Crow. Lil Crow. He committed those names to memory. He wasn’t sure who this Annabird was but maybe his mother or Lenae would know and he could pass along the message.

Nice to meet you, he hummed, his expression still warm as he studied her, my name is Cyril. I’ll let her know if I see her, but feel free to visit anytime. I’m sure we can find more things to yell at. He flashed her another cheesy grin before taking a step back, away from her. See ya around, Lil Crow. He dipped his nose before loping off toward the borders of Clearwater, his head raised high and tail still sweeping behind him.

Fade — thread complete.