(See All?) Announcements
390 Users Online
Google, Bing, Adora, Apollo

Oh well, Noel. {BWP} — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 118 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

It seemed the weather had finally broke and that spring was finally going to grace them with its presence. It would be good for when the pups came, the Artemieva hoped that it would dry up some by that time as well. The last thing they needed were muddy pups running around everywhere. It had also occurred to him that this would be the first time he had been in a pack when the pups were born, he didn't know how to feel about that.

As he neared the lagoon to get a drink of water before heading out to go hunting the scent of meat caught his attention. His ears picked up the sound of two women talking, Macha and Celandine, he recognized both. As he neared the pair and the half eaten deer he noticed the coyotes seeming to be closing in on the woman.

The male charged forward and placed himself between the women. “We have to get out of here,” he told them. Celandine was in no condition to be fighting coyotes and he didn't know if Macha and he could take them on their own. He would surely try if that was what it came to.

Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

The carcass hadn't been surprising to her. She knew it was there, but her stomach refused to acknowledge it. Better to act like she hadn't noticed it, than have Macha question why she wasn't eating, since hares were about the only thing that agreed with her anymore. Luck seemingly left her as the inky youth caught wind of it, and Celandine began silently running through things to say. 

A snapped twig in the distance forced her pale ears to swivel, followed quickly by her head. More coyotes. What the hell was going on? The woman had been so focused on avoiding the scent of meat, paying attention to Macha, and processing the presence of coyotes that Tikhon's approach seemed to come out of nowhere. "Gods, I thought you were one of them." She said, motioning towards the lesser canines in the distance.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

Macha saw a blur, not yet proven to be Tikhon, dashing toward the pair hopefully bearing the intentions of being a hero. She knew it wasn't one of the coyote's, it was too big in stature, and the particular color palette only really left room for the option of it being another wolf. Her adrenaline was beginning to run so fast and she quickly found it unbearable to even attempt to look away from the small approaching fiends that she inevitably ended up just having to pin the voice to it's face. Luckily, this time the wolf was indeed on their side, and thankfully, because the young Archer wasn't sure how she (being still a pup) and a pregnant woman were going to manage against all of them. "T-There are so many! Where did they come from? Why are they here?" Why did this keep happening?

[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

A pup and a pregnant female wouldn't be any match against the coyotes that seemed to he closing in on them. Though he felt rather outnumbered at that moment he would protect then the best that he could. A warning was giving that they needed to go but the females didn't seem to be moving. “It's lucky for you that I'm not,” he commented to the alpha with a look over his shoulder before turning back to face their smaller counterparts. Macha’s voice reached ears, “All very good questions but I don't think now is the time to address them. I need to get you two to safety before this gets any worse.” He turned toward the females not wanting to turn his back on the approaching coyotes but needing to usher them along. “There aren't enough of us to take them all on,” he said looking to Celandine, “Are we going?” He added a note of urgency in his tone.

(This post was last modified: Apr 17, 2018, 08:14 PM by Tikhon.)
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine, the logician. Celandine who thought before she felt. Celandine, the woman who spent a lifetime thinking before she spoke, and yet there she was, staring at the oncoming danger like a deer in headlights. Maybe some small sick part of her didn't care what happened. Maybe the coyotes were sent as repentance for her sins. Maybe.. Maybe... It was Tikhon's prodding that started jump-started the woman's brain. "We're going."

Pale paws turned towards the safety of Pookastone, and her bright eyes flickered back to find Macha. "Come." Later when she found herself well within the borders Cela would curse herself for being so pathetic, for even allowing the thought to be a passing one. Gods, pregnancy really was going to kill her.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Tikhon seemed rather eager to get the pair the hell out of there, and with good reasoning too. Though Macha didn't want to leave, at least not until her alpha told her to do so. After all, if the white woman decided that for some reason she was going to stay and fight instead, the Archer would have to follow. Her siblings were in that precious belly, and she was going to do everything in her power to make sure they stayed well and safe. A few moments passed, and the woman gave her commands. "Yes ma'am." the witch responded, following close behind.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva

He'd tried again to get the females moving back to Pookastone and away from the danger of the coyotes. For a moment he worried that they still weren't going to move and then finally Celandine spoke. He was relieved when she finally said they were going, “Good.” He looked back to the coyotes, the fear that they works he followed was a strong one. Once they got back to the pack he could summon others to help if need be. Tikhon would be ready.

Macha agreed to go too and as they moved in the direction of the border he stayed behind them. He kept looking over his shoulder to ensure the coyotes weren't closing in on them. The dark Agouti man wasn't about the let them get past him to the women.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris
I'm so sorry I kept you guys waiting for so long x.x

Celandine was pleased with Macha's response, as the girl followed her command without question. She was beginning to like Skoll's daughter more, and more, though she kept that small fact to herself. A younger Cela couldn't have cared less about the girl, but things were different now. She was different now. 

Turning, the woman made her way to safety with Macha in tow. As soon as the cubs arrived, the coyotes would pay for this slight. Celandine Argyris was not a coward, and she certainly wasn't going to live her life retreating with her tail tucked between her legs. But that wouldn't be for some time yet. In the meantime she woud have to remember to thank Tikhon for coming to their rescue. Not that she was a damsel in distress, or anything.

{Fade.}

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha let out a sigh of relief the second she deemed their situation as safe. The fae then glanced over her alpha to ensure all was well on her end, and thank the God's it sure seemed so! The young Archer would be devastated if anything happened to those little puppies! Good thing Tikhon came when he did, or the misfortune of a grimmer outcome could have been possible for the pair. She'd thank him later, definitely. But for now, she'd rest. That was exhausting after all. Boy did she hate coyote's.

/fade

Inactive No Rank
Tikhon Artemieva
Fading and archiving

Tikhon was thankful that the two females finally started moving before the coyotes could reach them. He trailed after them ready to attack any coyote that dare get near them. Then finally when they reached the safety of the border he was able to relax a little. Still he didn't leave Macha and Celendine until he was sure the threat of the coyotes was gone. Once he did that he would have to patrol the borders and make sure the scavengers didn't get any bright ideas about following the trio across them. With pups on the way they had to be extra vigilant, nothing could happen to the mother's that might hurt the pups.

Fade