Google, Bing, Apollo

[bwp] the possum — Pasos al Cielo 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

The Archer shrugged at her question, “Only once to escape a life I didn't want,” he admitted. It wasn't like he lied all of the time. “I can assure you I don't have all of the answers.” Though it wasn't hard to see them for her situation. Maybe the plan he'd set in place for his own escape from the Dell was coming in handy here. He didn't much care, she could do as she please but he wouldn't mind having her come along with him to catch back up with Nineva.

“I don't think it would be too much change to what you're already doing.” He had to wonder if she was considering what he'd suggested or humoring him.

He wouldn't find out then though since they had company in the form of a group of coyotes. A sound of disgust escaped him when he caught sight of them. Everywhere he went they were there, he was starting to wonder if they were following him. “No, they really don't.” It was like they had taken over the lore and there wasn't anything the wolves could do about it. At least not unless every wolf in the lore was willing to work together to take care of the problem. His silver gaze went to her as she spoke and without hesitation he followed. “Do you have some place in mind?” He asked as he caught up with her. Cause if she didn't he did.

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Becca who has 24 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Bellatrix Rigel

She was interested in his story - what he meant by what he had said - but there was no time to keep exchanging tales. There were more pressing manners to deal with. Like the band of coyotes that seemed content on running the yearlings from the location. She was pissed at them but there was nothing she could do besides bottle that rage for a later time.

"Wherever will do. As long as it's away from these coyotes." She didn't have the option of being picky right now. Ideally, she could have a lush meadow near a river but not everyone got what they wanted.

Bella paid no mind to the fading sounds behind her as she kept moving ahead, hauling herself over the rough terrain.

Played by Kai who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ramiel Minos Archer
Fading and Archiving

Ramiel ARCHER
I don't believe in no devil,'cause I done raised this hell

As much as Ramiel would have liked to have continued trying to convince her that she should forget her mission and start her own life it wasn't in the cards. They had visitors that looked more than ready to take on the two young wolves. Ramiel wasn't in the mood and they were outnumbered. The choice to retreat was a mutual one between him and her.

“Very well, right this way,” he told her as he lead her in the direction of where he knew the group to be. There they could seek their help if the little beasts decided to follow.

Ramiel almost wished they would so they could finally get what was coming to them. Between him, her and his brother Judas besides anyone else that might want to jump in they could take them. A smirk crossed his features as he looked back once over his shoulder to make sure she was still with him. They would be bear the group soon enough.

Fade

Table by Grey
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you