Oh well, Noel. {BWP} — Iridescent Lagoon 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 144 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER
You are the vision I'm looking for.

@Celandine backdated to 4/14

Spring was finally somewhat beginning to set in, something Macha had somehow managed to overlook before today. She'd beat herself up over it later, due to her faith and how strict the rules had been back in Devilsbite, however not much of the blame could really be put on the young witch. So much has happened since she first stepped foot in pookastone. Enough to make anyone's mind a bit hazy, really.

With a heavy sigh, the young Archer headed over to the lagoon. She was rather thirsty and hadn't much else planned for the rest of her day anyway, other than perhaps laying herself out a game plan for how things were going to be from here on out. Puppies were on the way, surely there was a number of things she could be helping out with. "I could always ask..." Macha mumbled to herself, though she didn't mean ask the pack, for clarification. She intended on scrying for help. "There's hunting and gathering.. But that can't be all.. Right?"

(This post was last modified: Apr 16, 2018, 09:39 AM by Macha.)
[Image: 9lnGsxY.png]
[Image: Ms48YtV.png]
Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Celandine knew that it was past time for her to be seeking out a den. In fact, it should have probably been ready by now, but it wasn't something she was particularly fond of doing. Especially when she was having so much trouble doing simple tasks, like walking, or keeping food down. Instinct, however, had a whole different slew of ideas, like forcing her towards small spaces, and the Argyris would be damned if she found herself holed up in some terribly cramped place because she hadn't been prepared. Thus, the woman set out to find Macha, in hopes that the girl would act as a sort-of personal medic for her when the time came. 

Elenora would have been Cela's first choice, since she'd had a paw in raising her, but the masked Archer was likely fixated on helping her actual mother with her den. Not that Nellie hadn't already done her fair share for the pale alpha, but it wouldn't do to have her spread so thin. So she was left with Skoll's daughter.

Rather than trailing after the girl, Celandine more or less waddled towards Macha's inky form. "You alright darling?"

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

"Hm?" As per usual, Macha had been oblivious to the company that had apparently stopped to pay a visit. Turning to face the wolf, the near-yearling was then quick to realize that it had in fact been one of the alpha female's accompanying her this moment. Bowing her head slightly out of respect, the dark fae offered up a slight smile. "Yes, of course! I'm just contemplating what I can do to help out around the pack. You know, aside from hunting and whatever. Any ideas?" Turns out she wouldn't be scrying after all, though that didn't necessarily bother her all too much.

Check profile for preferences, Noemie can jump into any of my threads at any time.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Always positive, that one. Celandine might have thought it bothersome, if the inky youth didn't remind her a bit of herself as a yearling. Well, maybe without the pep. "I guess we're on the same page then." The woman allowed a smile to pass over her features before her voice touched the air again. "Would you like to tend me when the time comes?" She left out the part about prefering Nellie, of course.

As Celandine awaited her answer, she let her bright eyes flicker over the girl. Skoll's child. Her own children's half-sister. Would they look like her? Or would they have more Argyris blood?

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

A large grin played across the witches face as her superior asked an unexpected question. It was always Macha's intentions to meddle in when the time came, however being granted the permission to do so just made things that much easier. "I would be honored, Celandine." She responded, bowing her head toward the fae once more. "Anything in my power that I can do to help you and my soon-to-be siblings I will gladly do." The statement was more so a test to confirm her newest suspicions. Her father had been paying an awful lot of attention to the woman, hadn't he? And with his already-born daughter newly returned at that, tsk tsk.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Macha went as far as to say that she was honored, though it was probably more of a front. Who was thrilled to tend to an expecting mother? Either way, Celandine would have to take it. Nodding her thanks, the woman glazed right over the youth's second statement. It wasn't some big secret, and anyone who knew Skoll could probably figure it out pretty easily. "Well, first thing is first, I'll be needing a den. Also, furs to line it. I'd do it myself, but.. I think I'm a little late." Maybe she should have asked for something to settle her stomach, but that seemed less important in the grand scheme of things.

Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha took her company's silence as confirmation, thus only exciting her more. Not only would she have puppies to look forward to this spring, but some of them would even be related by blood! What a tremendously good bit of news! "Of course, I'll get right on that. I'll also see to it that you have plenty of lavender and any other herb I think could be of some use, it shouldn't be too long now before they've all grown in." She'd been monitoring their progress for a few weeks now, all surrounding herbs had been growing in nice and healthy last she checked.

Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

Well, Macha seemed excited enough to be of use, and Skoll seemed excited enough to be a father again. Of course, that last bit was just speculation, but he waited on her foreleg, and paw. Whatever she needed, he got, so that was the basis she had used. It would seem that the only one who wasn't excited was her. Wonderful. 

Forcing her smile to linger at the edges of her maw, the woman spoke. "Thank you. I'm sure I'll have use for it." What did lavender do again? Calm? Well, she wasn't... not calm, so what use could it possibly have? Whatever, best not hurt the girl's feelings yet. They still had a long road to go.

Played by Staff who has 4,811 posts.
Several coyote abandoned a half-eaten deer. But before you can take a bite they reappear.
Inactive No Rank
Macha Archer
Macha ARCHER

Macha once more nodded her head toward the woman, though this time something had caught her attention out of the corner of her eye. "Oh, look!" She smiled, happily trotting over to the abandoned lump of dead meat. "You hungry by chance? There's definitely more than enough here! Jeez, how did I not notice this thing sitting here?" But right as she went to help herself to a bite, she noticed something else. This time, it was something a little more unsettling. Several coyote's could be spotted in the distance, and unfortunately they were seemingly heading right toward the pair. "Oh, I take it this belongs to them.." She mumbled, taking steps back to place herself near Celandine again.