(See All?) Announcements
389 Users Online
Apollo, Google, Bing, Adelard, Adora, Chan, Nash, Oleander

[BWP] The Girl Before — Turtleback Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski

The conversation between her mother and Lachesis had taken a turn when Inna explained her feeling on the move. Oksana hadn't been happy about it at first, the move. She hadn't wanted to move from the place she’d been born. What Inna spoke of was something that had never occurred to her. The crow would admit she'd been a mess then with everything that was happening. She was like her mother more comfortable with the move and as her gaze turned to Lachesis she felt more that he deserved the chance to have this.

While her gaze had rested on him Lachesis spoke the same sentiment as her mother in regards to visits. “I will,” she promised when he asked that she notify him. “And will be sure to bring someone as long as the coyotes are a threat and my leg is still healing.” She understood the concern but more than that she didn't want to be like Reid and no one know what happened to her. She didn't want to get injured again and not be able to get any help. “Don't be stubborn mum, if you need help you need to tell us,” she said adding to what Lachesis had said even though her mother had already spoke on the matter.

Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you
Played by Arla who has 1,399 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Lachesis "XIX" Stark
feel free to wrap up w/ your next few posts! <3

He was pleased to know that the raven was doing fine on her own—despite expecting another litter. He had been a little worried as to whether she would be able to take care of herself, especially after everything that had happened in Hearthwood, but he was pleased to know that his doubts had been erased. I’ll be here if you need me—Oksana too, he hummed in agreement with the younger Baranski, his expression soft as he studied his former second. But I think it’s time for me to let you two catch up without my presence. A small smile tugged at the corners of his mouth before he took a step back, away from the dark duo. If you need anything, just call. His gaze flitted to the younger Baranski once more: You too. He paused, his attention returning to Inna once more before he turned to leave. It was good to see you, Inna. With that he spun on his heels and retreated into the woods of the Surge, his tail sweeping behind him as he allowed the towering evergreens to swallow him whole…

[Image: ds_by_a_yellow_bird-dc337jk.png]
stick with those who stick with you
Played by Kai who has 786 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inna Baranski

you fill my head with pieces

of a song i can't get out

The Raven was glad to know that things between her and Lachesis weren't so damaged that she couldn't call on him if she needed to. She didn't know if she ever would because if she'd learned anything in her three years of life it was that she couldn't see into the future. She didn't know if things would ever be as they were but she was glad that she hadn't completely lost the man who had been so important to her. “Thank you Lachesis,” she said with a smile and sway of her tail. She wished she could offer the same but she had no idea where she would end up ince her children were born. “Of course, we have so much to talk about,” she said her gaze going from the man to her daughter when he spoke of leaving them to visit. She did have so much to tell and so many questions. “I will and thank you again. It really does mean something.” The fact that he would offer his assistant really did mean something to the Raven. As she was about to turn to Oksana he spoke again his words bringing another smile to her face. “It was good to see you too.” He then turned and left her with her daughter, “Do you want to walk with me a little?”

[Image: 2wrks2e.jpg]
Please see Kajika's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you.

Played by Kai who has 617 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Oksana Baranski
Fading and archiving

She'd made her promises to make sure she didn't do anything without a buddy and also to not do anything she wasn't ready for. She found see they were both concerned and that warmed her heart especially after some of the things she'd been through. To know that these two wolves cared about her and how much they did when there had been plenty of times she'd felt all alone. She knew now that wasn't the case and that there were others like Ana and Lilya who cared just as much. Despite losing what she had she still felt like she had so much. Lachesis and Inna shared some more words before the pale leader turned his attention to her, “I've learned my lesson,” she promised. She would ask for help if she needed it knowing she could get herself into trouble if she didn't. After Lachesis left them alone her mother asked about a walk. Oksana nodded before following In a a short distance from the borders where they found talk privately.

Fade

(This post was last modified: Jun 20, 2018, 11:05 PM by Oksana.)
Please see Sharlee's OOC profile for OOC preferences, thank you